Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HiJackThis log: hijacked Google Chrome browser?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 alejandro13

alejandro13

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

Am hoping someone would be able to view the attached log and advise whether I should delete any files.

I installed and ran HiJackThis because I received an "Unusual traffic from your computer network" notification from Google when trying to go to Google News. I do not receive this notification when using any other Google "apps" such as Gmail, Maps, etc. I was signed in each time I received the notification--I was signed in to one Google account, signed out, then signed in to another Google account--and I entered the CAPTCHA requested.

Unfortunately, I keep being asked to enter a new CAPTCHA and cannot access Google News, regardless of whether I'm signed in to my Google account. Google provides information on the same page as the page one enters the CAPTCHA about the problem of unusual traffic:

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.

The OS on my PC is Windows XP SP3.

My version of Google Chrome is v.29.0.1547.76 m.

The Internet security program I use, which includes firewall, antivirus, and antispyware features, is a free program provided by my ISP (Rogers, which is in Canada). I began a scan last night, it finished this morning, and it found no viruses or other malware.

Thanks in advance for any help someone may provide.

Attached File  hijackthis -- Sep 30 1129 AM.txt   13.69KB   3 downloads

Edited by alejandro13, 30 September 2013 - 12:01 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 AM

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Hello alejandro13

I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.

Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.

-AdwCleaner-

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan.
  • After the scan is complete click on "Clean"
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
-Junkware-Removal-Tool-

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 alejandro13

alejandro13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Gringo:

Thanks for the quick reply to my original post.

My problem seems to have been a Google issue. The problem has resolved without my having taken any steps.

Do you still recommend I respectively download AdwCleaner and Junkware Removal Tool and then post the logfiles in a subsequent post?

Thanks again.

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Hello alejandro13

Yes I would run them anyway

gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#5 alejandro13

alejandro13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Gringo:

1. I've run both the AdwCleaner and Junkware Removal Tool programs.

2. Please note I see two (2) .txt files in C:\AdwCleaner: AdwCleaner[R0] and AdwCleaner[S0], not the AdwCleaner[S1] file you had indicated would appear there. Which logfile(s) do you want me to copy and paste in a subsequent post?

3. When I was running the Junkware Removal Tool program, a Google icon appeared in the System Tray and warned me there was an attempt to change the home page. Is this normal?

After the program finished running, I connected to my browser--it opened to the normal home page.

4. When I was running the Junkware Removal Tool program, the "My Documents" folder opened and stayed open. Is this normal?

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hello

2. AdwCleaner[R0]

3. if there was something bad then yes it would be normal

4. havent heard of it before

let me have the reports

gringo

#7 alejandro13

alejandro13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Logfiles have been copied and pasted a bit farther below.

The problem with Google News and having to enter CAPTCHAs in an infinite loop has returned--this was discovered after having already run both the AdwCleaner and Junkware Removal Tool programs. Nevertheless, I am happy about the Conduit folder having been detected and removed.

# AdwCleaner v3.006 - Report created 03/10/2013 at 11:13:55
# Updated 01/10/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32 bits)
# Username : MISA TORII - MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK
# Running from : C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Found C:\Program Files\Conduit

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKCU\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{AFDBDDAA-5D3F-42EE-B79C-185A7020515B}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\YahooPartnerToolbar
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3059010
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}
Value Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}]
Value Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}]

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v7.0.6000.16827

-\\ Google Chrome v

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [2322 octets] - [03/10/2013 11:13:55]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [2382 octets] ##########

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.0.3 (09.27.2013:1)
Ran by MISA TORII on 03/10/2013 at 11:41:40.64

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\protector_dll.protectorbho
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\protector_dll.protectorbho.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\yt.ytnavassistplugin
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\yt.ytnavassistplugin.1
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{058F0E48-61CA-4964-9FBA-1978A1BB060D}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{18F33C35-8EF2-40D7-8BA4-932B0121B472}

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Local Settings\Application Data\conduit"

Scan was completed on 03/10/2013 at 12:21:57.17
End of JRT log

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hello alejandro13

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notepad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links. I want you to save it to the desktop and run it from there.1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"
  • In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?
Gringo

#9 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Hello

48 Hour bump

It has been more than 48 hours since my last post.
  • do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?
  • if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!
Gringo

#10 alejandro13

alejandro13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

Gringo:

Am posting from my mobile device.

I installed Combofix yesterday.

I double-clicked on it.

I agreed to the disclaimer.

The registry was backed up.

Even though I thought I turned off all Internet security programs, Combofix detected that a real-time antivirus scanner was still active. So I turned off real-time antivirus and antimalware protection. I also disabled the firewall.

I did see the dialog box about the Microsoft Windows recovery console not being installed. I clicked YES when the EULA dialog box appeared. Combofix successfully installed the console.

The scan started at about 2:00 pm yesterday. About 16.5 hours later, it is still in progress.

I'm worried about interrupting it. When I do scans by using my Internet security program, about 9.5 hours is taken.

What is the purpose of running Combofix? Do you suspect there is simply not a Google issue here?

I need my PC back so that I can work. ( I work from home.)

Please tell me how to abort the scan or how much longer it will take to complete.

I will re-run Combofix only if doing so will take no more than the 20 minutes one might expect to wait -- this is based on the message in the AutoScan window, which indictates that scanning infected files usually doesn't take more than 10 minutes, double the time for badly infected machines.

I cannot afford to re-run Combofix again if my PC will be unavailable to me for several more hours -- if this is going to be the case, let me know in your next post, and you and I will consider this thread closed. Regardless, thanks for the help you have provided thus far.

NB: Edited post -- I corrected my spelling errors.

Edited by alejandro13, 07 October 2013 - 05:02 PM.

#11 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hello alejandro13,

Restart the computer it should not take that long

I would like you to try and run these next.

TDSSKiller

Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
  • Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
  • Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
  • A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
  • TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
  • Then click on Change parameters in TDSSKiller.
  • Check all boxes then click OK.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
  • If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
    Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
  • more than one report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". The one that I need is the larger one. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Note** this report can be very long - so if the website gives you an error saying it is to long you may attache it

If the forum still complains about it being to long send me everything that is at the end of the report after where it says

==================
    Scan finished
    ==================
and I will see if I want to see the whole report

--RogueKiller--

Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for 32bit or Roguekiller for 64bit
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
  • For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
  • For Windows XP, double-click to start.
  • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
  • Then Click on "Scan" button
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
  • click on "delete"
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
  • Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
  • the scan will make two reports the one I would like to see is called RKreport[2].txt on your Desktop
  • Exit/Close RogueKiller+
send me the reports made from TDSSKiller and Roguekiller and also let me know how the computer is doing at this time.

Gringo

#12 alejandro13

alejandro13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Gringo:

Why didn't the Combofix scan work?

#13 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hello

could be a couple of reasons - the scans above will let me know if it was a virus that stopped it or not

gringo

#14 alejandro13

alejandro13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

Gringo:

After running TDSSKiller and RogueKiller, I have not encountered the Google News issue re: the CAPTCHAs in an infinite loop. May be too soon to tell whether the problem will recur.

Logfiles are below.

TDSSKiller logfile:

21:23:43.0671 1272  TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.8.16.0 Feb 11 2013 18:50:42
21:23:44.0437 1272  ============================================================
21:23:44.0437 1272  Current date / time: 2013/10/09 21:23:44.0437
21:23:44.0437 1272  SystemInfo:
21:23:44.0437 1272  
21:23:44.0453 1272  OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
21:23:44.0453 1272  Product type: Workstation
21:23:44.0453 1272  ComputerName: MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK
21:23:44.0453 1272  UserName: MISA TORII
21:23:44.0468 1272  Windows directory: C:\XPCD
21:23:44.0468 1272  System windows directory: C:\XPCD
21:23:44.0468 1272  Processor architecture: Intel x86
21:23:44.0468 1272  Number of processors: 1
21:23:44.0468 1272  Page size: 0x1000
21:23:44.0484 1272  Boot type: Normal boot
21:23:44.0484 1272  ============================================================
21:24:14.0984 1272  BG loaded
21:24:16.0453 1272  Drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - Size: 0xE51424000 (57.27 Gb), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0x1D34, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'K0', Flags 0x00000054
21:24:16.0781 1272  ============================================================
21:24:16.0781 1272  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0:
21:24:16.0859 1272  MBR partitions:
21:24:16.0859 1272  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x3F, BlocksNum 0x7285D34
21:24:16.0859 1272  ============================================================
21:24:17.0531 1272  C: <-> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
21:24:19.0421 1272  ============================================================
21:24:19.0421 1272  Initialize success
21:24:19.0453 1272  ============================================================
21:31:20.0421 3212  ============================================================
21:31:20.0421 3212  Scan started
21:31:20.0421 3212  Mode: Manual; SigCheck; TDLFS; 
21:31:20.0421 3212  ============================================================
21:31:20.0562 3212  ================ Scan system memory ========================
21:31:20.0562 3212  System memory - ok
21:31:20.0578 3212  ================ Scan services =============================
21:31:21.0093 3212  Abiosdsk - ok
21:31:21.0109 3212  abp480n5 - ok
21:31:21.0234 3212  [ 8FD99680A539792A30E97944FDAECF17 ] ACPI            C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
21:31:32.0437 3212  ACPI - ok
21:31:32.0500 3212  [ 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 ] ACPIEC          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
21:31:32.0734 3212  ACPIEC - ok
21:31:32.0765 3212  adpu160m - ok
21:31:32.0781 3212  aeaudio - ok
21:31:32.0906 3212  [ 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 ] aec             C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\aec.sys
21:31:33.0375 3212  aec - ok
21:31:33.0484 3212  [ 7E775010EF291DA96AD17CA4B17137D7 ] AFD             C:\XPCD\System32\drivers\afd.sys
21:31:33.0671 3212  AFD - ok
21:31:33.0687 3212  Aha154x - ok
21:31:33.0703 3212  aic78u2 - ok
21:31:33.0718 3212  aic78xx - ok
21:31:33.0781 3212  [ A9A3DAA780CA6C9671A19D52456705B4 ] Alerter         C:\XPCD\system32\alrsvc.dll
21:31:34.0078 3212  Alerter - ok
21:31:34.0109 3212  [ 8C515081584A38AA007909CD02020B3D ] ALG             C:\XPCD\System32\alg.exe
21:31:34.0406 3212  ALG - ok
21:31:34.0421 3212  AliIde - ok
21:31:34.0437 3212  amsint - ok
21:31:34.0640 3212  [ 4FE5C6D40664AE07BE5105874357D2ED ] Apple Mobile Device C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
21:31:34.0718 3212  Apple Mobile Device - ok
21:31:34.0734 3212  AppMgmt - ok
21:31:34.0765 3212  asc - ok
21:31:34.0781 3212  asc3350p - ok
21:31:34.0796 3212  asc3550 - ok
21:31:35.0031 3212  [ 776ACEFA0CA9DF0FAA51A5FB2F435705 ] aspnet_state    C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_state.exe
21:31:35.0125 3212  aspnet_state - ok
21:31:35.0296 3212  [ B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC ] AsyncMac        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
21:31:35.0515 3212  AsyncMac - ok
21:31:35.0625 3212  [ 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 ] atapi           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
21:31:35.0875 3212  atapi - ok
21:31:35.0906 3212  Atdisk - ok
21:31:35.0968 3212  [ 9916C1225104BA14794209CFA8012159 ] Atmarpc         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
21:31:36.0343 3212  Atmarpc - ok
21:31:36.0421 3212  [ DEF7A7882BEC100FE0B2CE2549188F9D ] AudioSrv        C:\XPCD\System32\audiosrv.dll
21:31:36.0750 3212  AudioSrv - ok
21:31:36.0796 3212  [ D9F724AA26C010A217C97606B160ED68 ] audstub         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
21:31:37.0000 3212  audstub - ok
21:31:37.0093 3212  [ 90A87D49205B3893281203A477F66FE5 ] BCMNTIO         C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\BCMNTIO.sys
21:31:37.0125 3212  BCMNTIO ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
21:31:37.0125 3212  BCMNTIO - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
21:31:37.0453 3212  [ C3E025D46368E3D18085EEF26EF6F6A1 ] bdfsfltr        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\bdfsfltr.sys
21:31:38.0093 3212  bdfsfltr - ok
21:31:38.0156 3212  [ DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 ] Beep            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
21:31:38.0484 3212  Beep - ok
21:31:38.0718 3212  [ 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 ] BITS            C:\XPCD\system32\qmgr.dll
21:31:39.0578 3212  BITS - ok
21:31:39.0828 3212  [ DB5BEA73EDAF19AC68B2C0FAD0F92B1A ] Bonjour Service C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
21:31:40.0109 3212  Bonjour Service - ok
21:31:40.0187 3212  [ A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 ] Browser         C:\XPCD\System32\browser.dll
21:31:40.0437 3212  Browser - ok
21:31:40.0500 3212  [ 90A673FC8E12A79AFBED2576F6A7AAF9 ] cbidf2k         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
21:31:40.0859 3212  cbidf2k - ok
21:31:40.0890 3212  cd20xrnt - ok
21:31:41.0031 3212  [ C1B486A7658353D33A10CC15211A873B ] Cdaudio         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
21:31:41.0296 3212  Cdaudio - ok
21:31:41.0375 3212  [ C885B02847F5D2FD45A24E219ED93B32 ] Cdfs            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
21:31:41.0750 3212  Cdfs - ok
21:31:41.0843 3212  [ 1F4260CC5B42272D71F79E570A27A4FE ] Cdrom           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
21:31:42.0125 3212  Cdrom - ok
21:31:42.0125 3212  Changer - ok
21:31:42.0187 3212  [ 1CFE720EB8D93A7158A4EBC3AB178BDE ] CiSvc           C:\XPCD\system32\cisvc.exe
21:31:42.0437 3212  CiSvc - ok
21:31:42.0500 3212  [ 34CBE729F38138217F9C80212A2A0C82 ] ClipSrv         C:\XPCD\system32\clipsrv.exe
21:31:42.0843 3212  ClipSrv - ok
21:31:43.0000 3212  [ D87ACAED61E417BBA546CED5E7E36D9C ] clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
21:31:43.0390 3212  clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 - ok
21:31:43.0500 3212  [ C5A75EB48E2344ABDC162BDA79E16841 ] clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32 C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
21:31:43.0718 3212  clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32 - ok
21:31:43.0734 3212  CmdIde - ok
21:31:43.0765 3212  COMSysApp - ok
21:31:43.0906 3212  Cpqarray - ok
21:31:44.0000 3212  [ 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B ] CryptSvc        C:\XPCD\System32\cryptsvc.dll
21:31:44.0250 3212  CryptSvc - ok
21:31:44.0265 3212  dac2w2k - ok
21:31:44.0296 3212  dac960nt - ok
21:31:44.0515 3212  [ 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C ] DcomLaunch      C:\XPCD\system32\rpcss.dll
21:31:44.0875 3212  DcomLaunch - ok
21:31:45.0093 3212  [ 65C7122D1115A4E1DB3E8C11DF919A40 ] DefragFS        C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\DefragFS.sys
21:31:45.0156 3212  DefragFS - ok
21:31:45.0281 3212  [ 5E38D7684A49CACFB752B046357E0589 ] Dhcp            C:\XPCD\System32\dhcpcsvc.dll
21:31:45.0562 3212  Dhcp - ok
21:31:45.0640 3212  [ 044452051F3E02E7963599FC8F4F3E25 ] Disk            C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
21:31:45.0875 3212  Disk - ok
21:31:45.0890 3212  dmadmin - ok
21:31:46.0375 3212  [ D992FE1274BDE0F84AD826ACAE022A41 ] dmboot          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
21:31:47.0296 3212  dmboot - ok
21:31:47.0390 3212  [ 7C824CF7BBDE77D95C08005717A95F6F ] dmio            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
21:31:47.0703 3212  dmio - ok
21:31:47.0765 3212  [ E9317282A63CA4D188C0DF5E09C6AC5F ] dmload          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
21:31:47.0984 3212  dmload - ok
21:31:48.0046 3212  [ 57EDEC2E5F59F0335E92F35184BC8631 ] dmserver        C:\XPCD\System32\dmserver.dll
21:31:48.0421 3212  dmserver - ok
21:31:48.0484 3212  [ 8A208DFCF89792A484E76C40E5F50B45 ] DMusic          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
21:31:48.0718 3212  DMusic - ok
21:31:48.0781 3212  [ 474B4DC3983173E4B4C9740B0DAC98A6 ] Dnscache        C:\XPCD\System32\dnsrslvr.dll
21:31:49.0046 3212  Dnscache - ok
21:31:49.0156 3212  [ 0F0F6E687E5E15579EF4DA8DD6945814 ] Dot3svc         C:\XPCD\System32\dot3svc.dll
21:31:49.0531 3212  Dot3svc - ok
21:31:49.0562 3212  dpti2o - ok
21:31:49.0609 3212  [ 8F5FCFF8E8848AFAC920905FBD9D33C8 ] drmkaud         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
21:31:49.0812 3212  drmkaud - ok
21:31:49.0875 3212  [ 2187855A7703ADEF0CEF9EE4285182CC ] EapHost         C:\XPCD\System32\eapsvc.dll
21:31:50.0109 3212  EapHost - ok
21:31:50.0187 3212  [ BC93B4A066477954555966D77FEC9ECB ] ERSvc           C:\XPCD\System32\ersvc.dll
21:31:50.0562 3212  ERSvc - ok
21:31:50.0656 3212  [ 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 ] Eventlog        C:\XPCD\system32\services.exe
21:31:50.0781 3212  Eventlog - ok
21:31:50.0953 3212  [ D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE ] EventSystem     C:\XPCD\System32\es.dll
21:31:51.0218 3212  EventSystem - ok
21:31:51.0343 3212  [ 38D332A6D56AF32635675F132548343E ] Fastfat         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
21:31:51.0796 3212  Fastfat - ok
21:31:51.0937 3212  [ 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 ] FastUserSwitchingCompatibility C:\XPCD\System32\shsvcs.dll
21:31:52.0312 3212  FastUserSwitchingCompatibility - ok
21:31:52.0359 3212  [ 92CDD60B6730B9F50F6A1A0C1F8CDC81 ] Fdc             C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
21:31:52.0750 3212  Fdc - ok
21:31:52.0796 3212  [ D45926117EB9FA946A6AF572FBE1CAA3 ] Fips            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
21:31:53.0078 3212  Fips - ok
21:31:53.0390 3212  [ 7A7F1D1C598C5C8B21CEAAAB892B9FB8 ] FlipShare Service C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\FlipShareService.exe
21:31:53.0859 3212  FlipShare Service - ok
21:31:53.0906 3212  [ 9D27E7B80BFCDF1CDD9B555862D5E7F0 ] Flpydisk        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
21:31:54.0171 3212  Flpydisk - ok
21:31:54.0296 3212  [ B2CF4B0786F8212CB92ED2B50C6DB6B0 ] FltMgr          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
21:31:54.0562 3212  FltMgr - ok
21:31:54.0687 3212  [ 8BA7C024070F2B7FDD98ED8A4BA41789 ] FontCache3.0.0.0 c:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
21:31:54.0921 3212  FontCache3.0.0.0 - ok
21:31:55.0000 3212  [ 3E1E2BD4F39B0E2B7DC4F4D2BCC2779A ] Fs_Rec          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
21:31:55.0187 3212  Fs_Rec - ok
21:31:55.0281 3212  [ 6AC26732762483366C3969C9E4D2259D ] Ftdisk          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
21:31:55.0531 3212  Ftdisk - ok
21:31:55.0562 3212  [ 065639773D8B03F33577F6CDAEA21063 ] gameenum        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\gameenum.sys
21:31:55.0765 3212  gameenum - ok
21:31:55.0953 3212  [ 185ADA973B5020655CEE342059A86CBB ] GEARAspiWDM     C:\XPCD\system32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
21:31:55.0984 3212  GEARAspiWDM - ok
21:31:56.0062 3212  [ 0A02C63C8B144BD8C86B103DEE7C86A2 ] Gpc             C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
21:31:56.0296 3212  Gpc - ok
21:31:56.0468 3212  [ 8F0DE4FEF8201E306F9938B0905AC96A ] gupdate         C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
21:31:56.0625 3212  gupdate - ok
21:31:56.0703 3212  [ 8F0DE4FEF8201E306F9938B0905AC96A ] gupdatem        C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
21:31:56.0718 3212  gupdatem - ok
21:31:56.0968 3212  [ 5D4BC124FAAE6730AC002CDB67BF1A1C ] gusvc           C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
21:31:57.0109 3212  gusvc - ok
21:31:57.0203 3212  [ 4FCCA060DFE0C51A09DD5C3843888BCD ] helpsvc         C:\XPCD\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll
21:31:57.0421 3212  helpsvc - ok
21:31:57.0453 3212  HidServ - ok
21:31:57.0500 3212  [ CCF82C5EC8A7326C3066DE870C06DAF1 ] hidusb          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
21:31:57.0718 3212  hidusb - ok
21:31:57.0812 3212  [ 8878BD685E490239777BFE51320B88E9 ] hkmsvc          C:\XPCD\System32\kmsvc.dll
21:31:58.0187 3212  hkmsvc - ok
21:31:58.0203 3212  hpn - ok
21:31:58.0375 3212  [ F80A415EF82CD06FFAF0D971528EAD38 ] HTTP            C:\XPCD\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
21:31:58.0578 3212  HTTP - ok
21:31:58.0640 3212  [ 6100A808600F44D999CEBDEF8841C7A3 ] HTTPFilter      C:\XPCD\System32\w3ssl.dll
21:31:58.0843 3212  HTTPFilter - ok
21:31:58.0859 3212  i2omgmt - ok
21:31:58.0890 3212  i2omp - ok
21:31:58.0937 3212  [ 4A0B06AA8943C1E332520F7440C0AA30 ] i8042prt        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
21:31:59.0312 3212  i8042prt - ok
21:31:59.0781 3212  [ C01AC32DC5C03076CFB852CB5DA5229C ] idsvc           c:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe
21:32:00.0562 3212  idsvc - ok
21:32:00.0640 3212  [ 083A052659F5310DD8B6A6CB05EDCF8E ] Imapi           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
21:32:00.0843 3212  Imapi - ok
21:32:00.0968 3212  [ 30DEAF54A9755BB8546168CFE8A6B5E1 ] ImapiService    C:\XPCD\system32\imapi.exe
21:32:01.0390 3212  ImapiService - ok
21:32:01.0421 3212  ini910u - ok
21:32:01.0453 3212  IntelIde - ok
21:32:01.0531 3212  [ 8C953733D8F36EB2133F5BB58808B66B ] intelppm        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
21:32:01.0781 3212  intelppm - ok
21:32:01.0828 3212  [ 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 ] ip6fw           C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
21:32:02.0046 3212  ip6fw - ok
21:32:02.0109 3212  [ 731F22BA402EE4B62748ADAF6363C182 ] IpFilterDriver  C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
21:32:02.0500 3212  IpFilterDriver - ok
21:32:02.0546 3212  [ B87AB476DCF76E72010632B5550955F5 ] IpInIp          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
21:32:02.0796 3212  IpInIp - ok
21:32:02.0890 3212  [ CC748EA12C6EFFDE940EE98098BF96BB ] IpNat           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
21:32:03.0156 3212  IpNat - ok
21:32:03.0609 3212  [ D8B8B5A8FE57CF4F307A540D9A153C23 ] iPod Service    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
21:32:03.0984 3212  iPod Service - ok
21:32:04.0062 3212  [ 23C74D75E36E7158768DD63D92789A91 ] IPSec           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
21:32:04.0281 3212  IPSec - ok
21:32:04.0343 3212  [ C93C9FF7B04D772627A3646D89F7BF89 ] IRENUM          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
21:32:04.0453 3212  IRENUM - ok
21:32:04.0484 3212  [ 05A299EC56E52649B1CF2FC52D20F2D7 ] isapnp          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
21:32:04.0828 3212  isapnp - ok
21:32:04.0921 3212  [ 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 ] Kbdclass        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
21:32:05.0125 3212  Kbdclass - ok
21:32:05.0265 3212  [ 692BCF44383D056AED41B045A323D378 ] kmixer          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
21:32:05.0531 3212  kmixer - ok
21:32:05.0750 3212  [ B467646C54CC746128904E1654C750C1 ] KSecDD          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
21:32:05.0984 3212  KSecDD - ok
21:32:06.0078 3212  [ 3A7C3CBE5D96B8AE96CE81F0B22FB527 ] lanmanserver    C:\XPCD\System32\srvsvc.dll
21:32:06.0265 3212  lanmanserver - ok
21:32:06.0390 3212  [ A8888A5327621856C0CEC4E385F69309 ] lanmanworkstation C:\XPCD\System32\wkssvc.dll
21:32:06.0687 3212  lanmanworkstation - ok
21:32:06.0718 3212  lbrtfdc - ok
21:32:06.0953 3212  [ A7DB739AE99A796D91580147E919CC59 ] LmHosts         C:\XPCD\System32\lmhsvc.dll
21:32:07.0203 3212  LmHosts - ok
21:32:07.0296 3212  [ 61330A29BD4230505A7618BC41693CBB ] MAPMEM          C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\MAPMEM.sys
21:32:07.0359 3212  MAPMEM ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
21:32:07.0359 3212  MAPMEM - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
21:32:07.0437 3212  [ 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 ] Messenger       C:\XPCD\System32\msgsvc.dll
21:32:07.0671 3212  Messenger - ok
21:32:07.0734 3212  [ 4AE068242760A1FB6E1A44BF4E16AFA6 ] mnmdd           C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
21:32:08.0046 3212  mnmdd - ok
21:32:08.0125 3212  [ D18F1F0C101D06A1C1ADF26EED16FCDD ] mnmsrvc         C:\XPCD\System32\mnmsrvc.exe
21:32:08.0375 3212  mnmsrvc - ok
21:32:08.0437 3212  [ DFCBAD3CEC1C5F964962AE10E0BCC8E1 ] Modem           C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
21:32:08.0656 3212  Modem - ok
21:32:08.0703 3212  [ 35C9E97194C8CFB8430125F8DBC34D04 ] Mouclass        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
21:32:09.0093 3212  Mouclass - ok
21:32:09.0218 3212  [ B1C303E17FB9D46E87A98E4BA6769685 ] mouhid          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
21:32:09.0468 3212  mouhid - ok
21:32:09.0531 3212  [ A80B9A0BAD1B73637DBCBBA7DF72D3FD ] MountMgr        C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
21:32:09.0734 3212  MountMgr - ok
21:32:09.0750 3212  mraid35x - ok
21:32:09.0890 3212  [ 11D42BB6206F33FBB3BA0288D3EF81BD ] MRxDAV          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
21:32:10.0406 3212  MRxDAV - ok
21:32:10.0687 3212  [ F3AEFB11ABC521122B67095044169E98 ] MRxSmb          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
21:32:11.0250 3212  MRxSmb - ok
21:32:11.0312 3212  [ A137F1470499A205ABBB9AAFB3B6F2B1 ] MSDTC           C:\XPCD\System32\msdtc.exe
21:32:11.0515 3212  MSDTC - ok
21:32:11.0609 3212  [ C941EA2454BA8350021D774DAF0F1027 ] Msfs            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
21:32:11.0875 3212  Msfs - ok
21:32:11.0906 3212  MSIServer - ok
21:32:11.0968 3212  [ D1575E71568F4D9E14CA56B7B0453BF1 ] MSKSSRV         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
21:32:12.0312 3212  MSKSSRV - ok
21:32:12.0375 3212  [ 325BB26842FC7CCC1FCCE2C457317F3E ] MSPCLOCK        C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
21:32:12.0593 3212  MSPCLOCK - ok
21:32:12.0625 3212  [ BAD59648BA099DA4A17680B39730CB3D ] MSPQM           C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
21:32:12.0828 3212  MSPQM - ok
21:32:12.0859 3212  [ AF5F4F3F14A8EA2C26DE30F7A1E17136 ] mssmbios        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
21:32:13.0062 3212  mssmbios - ok
21:32:13.0140 3212  [ 2F625D11385B1A94360BFC70AAEFDEE1 ] Mup             C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
21:32:13.0515 3212  Mup - ok
21:32:13.0718 3212  [ 0102140028FAD045756796E1C685D695 ] napagent        C:\XPCD\System32\qagentrt.dll
21:32:14.0093 3212  napagent - ok
21:32:14.0265 3212  [ 2F3E2C6C4A9BB1CA26B49DF74B54EF74 ] ndfs            C:\Program Files\MacroData Inc\NetDrive\ndfs.sys
21:32:14.0453 3212  ndfs - ok
21:32:14.0562 3212  [ 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D ] NDIS            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
21:32:14.0843 3212  NDIS - ok
21:32:14.0890 3212  [ 1AB3D00C991AB086E69DB84B6C0ED78F ] NdisTapi        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
21:32:15.0078 3212  NdisTapi - ok
21:32:15.0156 3212  [ F927A4434C5028758A842943EF1A3849 ] Ndisuio         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
21:32:15.0343 3212  Ndisuio - ok
21:32:15.0515 3212  [ EDC1531A49C80614B2CFDA43CA8659AB ] NdisWan         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
21:32:15.0734 3212  NdisWan - ok
21:32:15.0796 3212  [ 9282BD12DFB069D3889EB3FCC1000A9B ] NDProxy         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
21:32:15.0890 3212  NDProxy - ok
21:32:17.0000 3212  [ 8BE9020349ADC38C2A2CE5E34714E01C ] ndsvc           C:\Program Files\MacroData Inc\NetDrive\ndsvc.exe
21:32:19.0000 3212  ndsvc ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
21:32:19.0000 3212  ndsvc - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
21:32:19.0046 3212  [ 5D81CF9A2F1A3A756B66CF684911CDF0 ] NetBIOS         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
21:32:19.0234 3212  NetBIOS - ok
21:32:19.0359 3212  [ 74B2B2F5BEA5E9A3DC021D685551BD3D ] NetBT           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
21:32:19.0625 3212  NetBT - ok
21:32:19.0718 3212  [ B857BA82860D7FF85AE29B095645563B ] NetDDE          C:\XPCD\system32\netdde.exe
21:32:20.0109 3212  NetDDE - ok
21:32:20.0171 3212  [ B857BA82860D7FF85AE29B095645563B ] NetDDEdsdm      C:\XPCD\system32\netdde.exe
21:32:20.0390 3212  NetDDEdsdm - ok
21:32:20.0453 3212  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 ] Netlogon        C:\XPCD\System32\lsass.exe
21:32:20.0625 3212  Netlogon - ok
21:32:20.0765 3212  [ 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE ] Netman          C:\XPCD\System32\netman.dll
21:32:21.0187 3212  Netman - ok
21:32:21.0296 3212  [ D22CD77D4F0D63D1169BB35911BFF12D ] NetTcpPortSharing C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe
21:32:21.0453 3212  NetTcpPortSharing - ok
21:32:21.0609 3212  [ 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 ] Nla             C:\XPCD\System32\mswsock.dll
21:32:21.0796 3212  Nla - ok
21:32:21.0843 3212  [ 3182D64AE053D6FB034F44B6DEF8034A ] Npfs            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
21:32:22.0031 3212  Npfs - ok
21:32:22.0484 3212  [ 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA ] Ntfs            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
21:32:23.0031 3212  Ntfs - ok
21:32:23.0062 3212  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 ] NtLmSsp         C:\XPCD\System32\lsass.exe
21:32:23.0375 3212  NtLmSsp - ok
21:32:23.0609 3212  [ 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 ] NtmsSvc         C:\XPCD\system32\ntmssvc.dll
21:32:24.0078 3212  NtmsSvc - ok
21:32:24.0093 3212  [ 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD ] Null            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Null.sys
21:32:24.0421 3212  Null - ok
21:32:25.0312 3212  [ 2B298519EDBFCF451D43E0F1E8F1006D ] nv              C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
21:32:27.0140 3212  nv - ok
21:32:27.0203 3212  [ B305F3FAD35083837EF46A0BBCE2FC57 ] NwlnkFlt        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
21:32:27.0375 3212  NwlnkFlt - ok
21:32:27.0421 3212  [ C99B3415198D1AAB7227F2C88FD664B9 ] NwlnkFwd        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
21:32:27.0734 3212  NwlnkFwd - ok
21:32:27.0859 3212  [ 7A56CF3E3F12E8AF599963B16F50FB6A ] ose             C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE
21:32:27.0921 3212  ose - ok
21:32:28.0000 3212  [ 5575FAF8F97CE5E713D108C2A58D7C7C ] Parport         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
21:32:28.0234 3212  Parport - ok
21:32:28.0296 3212  [ BEB3BA25197665D82EC7065B724171C6 ] PartMgr         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
21:32:28.0484 3212  PartMgr - ok
21:32:28.0531 3212  [ 70E98B3FD8E963A6A46A2E6247E0BEA1 ] ParVdm          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
21:32:28.0843 3212  ParVdm - ok
21:32:28.0890 3212  [ A219903CCF74233761D92BEF471A07B1 ] PCI             C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
21:32:29.0125 3212  PCI - ok
21:32:29.0125 3212  PCIDump - ok
21:32:29.0203 3212  [ CCF5F451BB1A5A2A522A76E670000FF0 ] PCIIde          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
21:32:29.0390 3212  PCIIde - ok
21:32:29.0484 3212  [ 9E89EF60E9EE05E3F2EEF2DA7397F1C1 ] Pcmcia          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
21:32:29.0703 3212  Pcmcia - ok
21:32:30.0453 3212  [ 82D8354DB7CE7131FB939E8482DDF511 ] PDAgent         C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk10\PDAgent.exe
21:32:31.0406 3212  PDAgent - ok
21:32:31.0421 3212  PDCOMP - ok
21:32:32.0140 3212  [ 3719DE4180E251AB91D8C183F2D949BF ] PDEngine        C:\Program Files\Raxco\PerfectDisk10\PDEngine.exe
21:32:32.0968 3212  PDEngine - ok
21:32:33.0109 3212  PDFRAME - ok
21:32:33.0125 3212  PDRELI - ok
21:32:33.0140 3212  PDRFRAME - ok
21:32:33.0171 3212  perc2 - ok
21:32:33.0187 3212  perc2hib - ok
21:32:33.0296 3212  [ 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 ] PlugPlay        C:\XPCD\system32\services.exe
21:32:33.0343 3212  PlugPlay - ok
21:32:33.0406 3212  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 ] PolicyAgent     C:\XPCD\system32\lsass.exe
21:32:33.0609 3212  PolicyAgent - ok
21:32:33.0671 3212  [ EFEEC01B1D3CF84F16DDD24D9D9D8F99 ] PptpMiniport    C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
21:32:33.0875 3212  PptpMiniport - ok
21:32:33.0921 3212  [ A32BEBAF723557681BFC6BD93E98BD26 ] Processor       C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
21:32:34.0281 3212  Processor - ok
21:32:34.0328 3212  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 ] ProtectedStorage C:\XPCD\system32\lsass.exe
21:32:34.0484 3212  ProtectedStorage - ok
21:32:34.0531 3212  [ 09298EC810B07E5D582CB3A3F9255424 ] PSched          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
21:32:34.0765 3212  PSched - ok
21:32:34.0828 3212  [ 80D317BD1C3DBC5D4FE7B1678C60CADD ] Ptilink         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
21:32:35.0015 3212  Ptilink - ok
21:32:35.0078 3212  [ 49452BFCEC22F36A7A9B9C2181BC3042 ] PxHelp20        C:\XPCD\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
21:32:35.0125 3212  PxHelp20 - ok
21:32:35.0140 3212  ql1080 - ok
21:32:35.0171 3212  Ql10wnt - ok
21:32:35.0312 3212  ql12160 - ok
21:32:35.0328 3212  ql1240 - ok
21:32:35.0343 3212  ql1280 - ok
21:32:35.0640 3212  [ 1832970108DCBCF244D6017B7EBD3F86 ] Radialpoint Security Services C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\RpsSecurityAwareR.exe
21:32:35.0781 3212  Radialpoint Security Services - ok
21:32:38.0875 3212  [ C4890ACE6384522E9B678F403AB5A145 ] RadialpointIDSAgent C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\Bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe
21:32:44.0156 3212  RadialpointIDSAgent - ok
21:32:44.0312 3212  [ 9DC4B985729C8AE26B0FD607D2081048 ] RadialpointIDSDriver C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSDriver.sys
21:32:44.0421 3212  RadialpointIDSDriver - ok
21:32:44.0484 3212  [ 2457250CA176E7FDE9C3D3B2C94341F0 ] RadialpointIDSEH C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\AVGIDSEH.sys
21:32:44.0531 3212  RadialpointIDSEH - ok
21:32:44.0578 3212  [ 0871AAD56C4960E311150FD724E106AE ] RadialpointIDSFilter C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSFilter.sys
21:32:44.0609 3212  RadialpointIDSFilter - ok
21:32:44.0687 3212  [ 2B949205F1C53B6E4002A3C38327C9A2 ] RadialpointIDSShim C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSShim.sys
21:32:44.0718 3212  RadialpointIDSShim - ok
21:32:44.0765 3212  [ FE0D99D6F31E4FAD8159F690D68DED9C ] RasAcd          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
21:32:44.0953 3212  RasAcd - ok
21:32:45.0046 3212  [ AD188BE7BDF94E8DF4CA0A55C00A5073 ] RasAuto         C:\XPCD\System32\rasauto.dll
21:32:45.0390 3212  RasAuto - ok
21:32:45.0453 3212  [ 11B4A627BC9614B885C4969BFA5FF8A6 ] Rasl2tp         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
21:32:45.0640 3212  Rasl2tp - ok
21:32:45.0796 3212  [ 76A9A3CBEADD68CC57CDA5E1D7448235 ] RasMan          C:\XPCD\System32\rasmans.dll
21:32:46.0078 3212  RasMan - ok
21:32:46.0125 3212  [ 5BC962F2654137C9909C3D4603587DEE ] RasPppoe        C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
21:32:46.0453 3212  RasPppoe - ok
21:32:46.0484 3212  [ FDBB1D60066FCFBB7452FD8F9829B242 ] Raspti          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
21:32:46.0671 3212  Raspti - ok
21:32:46.0781 3212  [ 7AD224AD1A1437FE28D89CF22B17780A ] Rdbss           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
21:32:47.0062 3212  Rdbss - ok
21:32:47.0125 3212  [ 4912D5B403614CE99C28420F75353332 ] RDPCDD          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
21:32:47.0453 3212  RDPCDD - ok
21:32:47.0578 3212  [ 6728E45B66F93C08F11DE2E316FC70DD ] RDPWD           C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
21:32:47.0828 3212  RDPWD - ok
21:32:47.0937 3212  [ 3C37BF86641BDA977C3BF8A840F3B7FA ] RDSessMgr       C:\XPCD\system32\sessmgr.exe
21:32:48.0171 3212  RDSessMgr - ok
21:32:48.0218 3212  [ F828DD7E1419B6653894A8F97A0094C5 ] redbook         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
21:32:48.0593 3212  redbook - ok
21:32:48.0687 3212  [ 7E699FF5F59B5D9DE5390E3C34C67CF5 ] RemoteAccess    C:\XPCD\System32\mprdim.dll
21:32:48.0875 3212  RemoteAccess - ok
21:32:49.0031 3212  [ A8A2AE23F7806CC5611F13F599F22ABC ] RogersSelfHelpService C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\RogersSelfHelpService.exe
21:32:49.0125 3212  RogersSelfHelpService ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
21:32:49.0125 3212  RogersSelfHelpService - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
21:32:49.0546 3212  [ E725716BD7E7E5ED469E8B87F4A11DF3 ] RogersUpdateManager C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\RogersUpdateManager.exe
21:32:49.0687 3212  RogersUpdateManager ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
21:32:49.0687 3212  RogersUpdateManager - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
21:32:49.0796 3212  [ AAED593F84AFA419BBAE8572AF87CF6A ] RpcLocator      C:\XPCD\System32\locator.exe
21:32:50.0062 3212  RpcLocator - ok
21:32:50.0296 3212  [ 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C ] RpcSs           C:\XPCD\system32\rpcss.dll
21:32:50.0718 3212  RpcSs - ok
21:32:50.0796 3212  [ B7E136986BB3DAC249A00E760281F0A9 ] RPPKT           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\rp_pkt32.sys
21:32:50.0859 3212  RPPKT - ok
21:32:50.0953 3212  [ 750D83C39D60964B6BC2B8A75ED7A165 ] RPSKT           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\rp_skt32.sys
21:32:50.0984 3212  RPSKT - ok
21:32:51.0312 3212  [ 1861535B65BE2073D705BFB5C252F9A8 ] RP_FWS          C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\Fws.exe
21:32:51.0828 3212  RP_FWS - ok
21:32:52.0015 3212  [ 471B3F9741D762ABE75E9DEEA4787E47 ] RSVP            C:\XPCD\System32\rsvp.exe
21:32:52.0250 3212  RSVP - ok
21:32:52.0281 3212  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 ] SamSs           C:\XPCD\system32\lsass.exe
21:32:52.0468 3212  SamSs - ok
21:32:52.0796 3212  [ EB97C59DC217E1ABDECD8C729FDD3A05 ] scan            C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\scan.dll
21:32:53.0093 3212  scan ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - warning
21:32:53.0093 3212  scan - detected UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic (1)
21:32:53.0187 3212  [ 86D007E7A654B9A71D1D7D856B104353 ] SCardSvr        C:\XPCD\System32\SCardSvr.exe
21:32:53.0421 3212  SCardSvr - ok
21:32:53.0562 3212  [ 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA ] Schedule        C:\XPCD\system32\schedsvc.dll
21:32:53.0968 3212  Schedule - ok
21:32:54.0046 3212  [ 90A3935D05B494A5A39D37E71F09A677 ] Secdrv          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
21:32:54.0171 3212  Secdrv - ok
21:32:54.0250 3212  [ CBE612E2BB6A10E3563336191EDA1250 ] seclogon        C:\XPCD\System32\seclogon.dll
21:32:54.0437 3212  seclogon - ok
21:32:54.0468 3212  [ 7FDD5D0684ECA8C1F68B4D99D124DCD0 ] SENS            C:\XPCD\system32\sens.dll
21:32:54.0671 3212  SENS - ok
21:32:54.0734 3212  [ 0F29512CCD6BEAD730039FB4BD2C85CE ] serenum         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
21:32:55.0031 3212  serenum - ok
21:32:55.0109 3212  [ CCA207A8896D4C6A0C9CE29A4AE411A7 ] Serial          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
21:32:55.0343 3212  Serial - ok
21:32:55.0921 3212  [ 47C274B918DFA3DE8E25E902568CBEA6 ] ServicepointService C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\ServicepointService.exe
21:32:56.0406 3212  ServicepointService - ok
21:32:56.0468 3212  [ 8E6B8C671615D126FDC553D1E2DE5562 ] Sfloppy         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
21:32:56.0656 3212  Sfloppy - ok
21:32:56.0843 3212  [ 83F41D0D89645D7235C051AB1D9523AC ] SharedAccess    C:\XPCD\System32\ipnathlp.dll
21:32:57.0390 3212  SharedAccess - ok
21:32:57.0468 3212  [ 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 ] ShellHWDetection C:\XPCD\System32\shsvcs.dll
21:32:57.0671 3212  ShellHWDetection - ok
21:32:57.0687 3212  Simbad - ok
21:32:57.0750 3212  [ 6B33D0EBD30DB32E27D1D78FE946A754 ] sisagp          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys
21:32:57.0953 3212  sisagp - ok
21:32:58.0156 3212  [ 3FBB6EF8B5A71A2FA11F5F461BB73219 ] SISNIC          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\sisnic.sys
21:32:58.0343 3212  SISNIC - ok
21:32:58.0390 3212  smwdm - ok
21:32:58.0406 3212  Sparrow - ok
21:32:58.0468 3212  [ AB8B92451ECB048A4D1DE7C3FFCB4A9F ] splitter        C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
21:32:58.0671 3212  splitter - ok
21:32:58.0796 3212  [ 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F ] Spooler         C:\XPCD\system32\spoolsv.exe
21:32:59.0156 3212  Spooler - ok
21:32:59.0265 3212  [ 76BB022C2FB6902FD5BDD4F78FC13A5D ] sr              C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
21:32:59.0390 3212  sr - ok
21:32:59.0531 3212  [ 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 ] srservice       C:\XPCD\system32\srsvc.dll
21:32:59.0718 3212  srservice - ok
21:32:59.0906 3212  [ 0F6AEFAD3641A657E18081F52D0C15AF ] Srv             C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
21:33:00.0328 3212  Srv - ok
21:33:00.0406 3212  [ 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 ] SSDPSRV         C:\XPCD\System32\ssdpsrv.dll
21:33:00.0531 3212  SSDPSRV - ok
21:33:00.0546 3212  StarOpen - ok
21:33:00.0750 3212  [ 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 ] stisvc          C:\XPCD\system32\wiaservc.dll
21:33:01.0328 3212  stisvc - ok
21:33:01.0406 3212  [ 3941D127AEF12E93ADDF6FE6EE027E0F ] swenum          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
21:33:01.0593 3212  swenum - ok
21:33:01.0640 3212  [ 8CE882BCC6CF8A62F2B2323D95CB3D01 ] swmidi          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
21:33:01.0843 3212  swmidi - ok
21:33:01.0859 3212  SwPrv - ok
21:33:01.0890 3212  symc810 - ok
21:33:01.0906 3212  symc8xx - ok
21:33:01.0921 3212  sym_hi - ok
21:33:01.0953 3212  sym_u3 - ok
21:33:02.0046 3212  [ 8B83F3ED0F1688B4958F77CD6D2BF290 ] sysaudio        C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
21:33:02.0421 3212  sysaudio - ok
21:33:02.0500 3212  [ C7ABBC59B43274B1109DF6B24D617051 ] SysmonLog       C:\XPCD\system32\smlogsvc.exe
21:33:02.0718 3212  SysmonLog - ok
21:33:02.0921 3212  [ 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 ] TapiSrv         C:\XPCD\System32\tapisrv.dll
21:33:03.0218 3212  TapiSrv - ok
21:33:03.0515 3212  [ 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D ] Tcpip           C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
21:33:03.0812 3212  Tcpip - ok
21:33:03.0875 3212  [ 6471A66807F5E104E4885F5B67349397 ] TDPIPE          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
21:33:04.0078 3212  TDPIPE - ok
21:33:04.0140 3212  [ C56B6D0402371CF3700EB322EF3AAF61 ] TDTCP           C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
21:33:04.0562 3212  TDTCP - ok
21:33:04.0671 3212  [ 88155247177638048422893737429D9E ] TermDD          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
21:33:04.0921 3212  TermDD - ok
21:33:05.0203 3212  [ FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F ] TermService     C:\XPCD\System32\termsrv.dll
21:33:05.0718 3212  TermService - ok
21:33:05.0828 3212  [ 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 ] Themes          C:\XPCD\System32\shsvcs.dll
21:33:06.0062 3212  Themes - ok
21:33:06.0109 3212  TosIde - ok
21:33:06.0234 3212  [ 55BCA12F7F523D35CA3CB833C725F54E ] TrkWks          C:\XPCD\system32\trkwks.dll
21:33:06.0625 3212  TrkWks - ok
21:33:06.0812 3212  [ B1F9B01F90F08ED91AF5A7D3ED66148C ] Trufos          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\Trufos.sys
21:33:06.0984 3212  Trufos - ok
21:33:07.0078 3212  [ 5787B80C2E3C5E2F56C2A233D91FA2C9 ] Udfs            C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
21:33:07.0343 3212  Udfs - ok
21:33:07.0359 3212  ultra - ok
21:33:07.0781 3212  [ 402DDC88356B1BAC0EE3DD1580C76A31 ] Update          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
21:33:08.0281 3212  Update - ok
21:33:08.0437 3212  [ 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 ] upnphost        C:\XPCD\System32\upnphost.dll
21:33:08.0765 3212  upnphost - ok
21:33:08.0812 3212  [ 05365FB38FCA1E98F7A566AAAF5D1815 ] UPS             C:\XPCD\System32\ups.exe
21:33:08.0984 3212  UPS - ok
21:33:09.0062 3212  [ 6E421CCC57059B0186C6259CA3B6DFC9 ] USBAAPL         C:\XPCD\system32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys
21:33:09.0187 3212  USBAAPL - ok
21:33:09.0250 3212  [ 65DCF09D0E37D4C6B11B5B0B76D470A7 ] usbehci         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
21:33:09.0437 3212  usbehci - ok
21:33:09.0531 3212  [ 1AB3CDDE553B6E064D2E754EFE20285C ] usbhub          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
21:33:09.0875 3212  usbhub - ok
21:33:09.0921 3212  [ 0DAECCE65366EA32B162F85F07C6753B ] usbohci         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
21:33:10.0093 3212  usbohci - ok
21:33:10.0171 3212  [ A0B8CF9DEB1184FBDD20784A58FA75D4 ] usbscan         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
21:33:10.0375 3212  usbscan - ok
21:33:10.0437 3212  [ A32426D9B14A089EAA1D922E0C5801A9 ] USBSTOR         C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
21:33:10.0625 3212  USBSTOR - ok
21:33:11.0359 3212  [ F56F0E24E35FD91F74A5319E7081A0DB ] VaultClientSRV  C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientSRV.exe
21:33:12.0375 3212  VaultClientSRV - ok
21:33:12.0531 3212  [ CF3B0AD3091B2997A1E5D4B6BE87EC07 ] VaultClientUpgrade C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientUpgrade.exe
21:33:12.0671 3212  VaultClientUpgrade - ok
21:33:12.0734 3212  [ 0D3A8FAFCEACD8B7625CD549757A7DF1 ] VgaSave         C:\XPCD\System32\drivers\vga.sys
21:33:13.0171 3212  VgaSave - ok
21:33:13.0187 3212  ViaIde - ok
21:33:13.0250 3212  [ 4C8FCB5CC53AAB716D810740FE59D025 ] VolSnap         C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
21:33:13.0609 3212  VolSnap - ok
21:33:13.0812 3212  [ 7A9DB3A67C333BF0BD42E42B8596854B ] VSS             C:\XPCD\System32\vssvc.exe
21:33:14.0062 3212  VSS - ok
21:33:14.0312 3212  [ 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F ] W32Time         C:\XPCD\system32\w32time.dll
21:33:14.0593 3212  W32Time - ok
21:33:14.0671 3212  [ E20B95BAEDB550F32DD489265C1DA1F6 ] Wanarp          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
21:33:14.0859 3212  Wanarp - ok
21:33:14.0875 3212  WDICA - ok
21:33:14.0968 3212  [ 6768ACF64B18196494413695F0C3A00F ] wdmaud          C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
21:33:15.0328 3212  wdmaud - ok
21:33:15.0421 3212  [ 77A354E28153AD2D5E120A5A8687BC06 ] WebClient       C:\XPCD\System32\webclnt.dll
21:33:15.0656 3212  WebClient - ok
21:33:15.0843 3212  [ 2D0E4ED081963804CCC196A0929275B5 ] winmgmt         C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll
21:33:16.0093 3212  winmgmt - ok
21:33:16.0187 3212  [ C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D ] WmdmPmSN        C:\XPCD\system32\MsPMSNSv.dll
21:33:16.0453 3212  WmdmPmSN - ok
21:33:16.0593 3212  [ E0673F1106E62A68D2257E376079F821 ] WmiApSrv        C:\XPCD\System32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
21:33:16.0843 3212  WmiApSrv - ok
21:33:17.0484 3212  [ F74E3D9A7FA9556C3BBB14D4E5E63D3B ] WMPNetworkSvc   C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe
21:33:18.0203 3212  WMPNetworkSvc - ok
21:33:18.0734 3212  [ DCF3E3EDF5109EE8BC02FE6E1F045795 ] WPFFontCache_v0400 C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe
21:33:19.0640 3212  WPFFontCache_v0400 - ok
21:33:19.0687 3212  [ 6ABE6E225ADB5A751622A9CC3BC19CE8 ] WS2IFSL         C:\XPCD\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
21:33:19.0859 3212  WS2IFSL - ok
21:33:19.0953 3212  [ 7C278E6408D1DCE642230C0585A854D5 ] wscsvc          C:\XPCD\system32\wscsvc.dll
21:33:20.0203 3212  wscsvc - ok
21:33:20.0265 3212  [ 35321FB577CDC98CE3EB3A3EB9E4610A ] wuauserv        C:\XPCD\system32\wuauserv.dll
21:33:20.0468 3212  wuauserv - ok
21:33:20.0546 3212  [ F15FEAFFFBB3644CCC80C5DA584E6311 ] WudfPf          C:\XPCD\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys
21:33:20.0765 3212  WudfPf - ok
21:33:20.0812 3212  [ 05231C04253C5BC30B26CBAAE680ED89 ] WudfSvc         C:\XPCD\System32\WUDFSvc.dll
21:33:20.0906 3212  WudfSvc - ok
21:33:21.0203 3212  [ 81DC3F549F44B1C1FFF022DEC9ECF30B ] WZCSVC          C:\XPCD\System32\wzcsvc.dll
21:33:21.0843 3212  WZCSVC - ok
21:33:21.0953 3212  [ 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 ] xmlprov         C:\XPCD\System32\xmlprov.dll
21:33:22.0203 3212  xmlprov - ok
21:33:22.0562 3212  [ DD0042F0C3B606A6A8B92D49AFB18AD6 ] YahooAUService  C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
21:33:23.0156 3212  YahooAUService - ok
21:33:23.0171 3212  ================ Scan global ===============================
21:33:23.0250 3212  [ 42F1F4C0AFB08410E5F02D4B13EBB623 ] C:\XPCD\system32\basesrv.dll
21:33:23.0453 3212  [ 42B5427FAC23BF6F1F31E466B7FEB084 ] C:\XPCD\system32\winsrv.dll
21:33:23.0734 3212  [ 42B5427FAC23BF6F1F31E466B7FEB084 ] C:\XPCD\system32\winsrv.dll
21:33:23.0812 3212  [ 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 ] C:\XPCD\system32\services.exe
21:33:23.0812 3212  [Global] - ok
21:33:23.0937 3212  ================ Scan MBR ==================================
21:33:24.0015 3212  [ 8F558EB6672622401DA993E1E865C861 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
21:33:24.0453 3212  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
21:33:24.0468 3212  ================ Scan VBR ==================================
21:33:24.0468 3212  [ A2A9F10613E595E012D6D8BBB83A8EC1 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
21:33:24.0484 3212  \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok
21:33:24.0484 3212  ================ Scan active images ========================
21:33:24.0484 3212  [ 8C953733D8F36EB2133F5BB58808B66B ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys
21:33:24.0484 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys - ok
21:33:24.0500 3212  [ E28726B72C46821A28830E077D39A55B ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\videoprt.sys
21:33:24.0500 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\videoprt.sys - ok
21:33:24.0531 3212  [ 2B298519EDBFCF451D43E0F1E8F1006D ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys
21:33:24.0531 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys - ok
21:33:24.0546 3212  [ 92CDD60B6730B9F50F6A1A0C1F8CDC81 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fdc.sys
21:33:24.0546 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fdc.sys - ok
21:33:24.0562 3212  [ 5575FAF8F97CE5E713D108C2A58D7C7C ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\parport.sys
21:33:24.0562 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\parport.sys - ok
21:33:24.0578 3212  [ CCA207A8896D4C6A0C9CE29A4AE411A7 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\serial.sys
21:33:24.0578 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\serial.sys - ok
21:33:24.0593 3212  [ 0F29512CCD6BEAD730039FB4BD2C85CE ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\serenum.sys
21:33:24.0593 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\serenum.sys - ok
21:33:24.0609 3212  [ 4A0B06AA8943C1E332520F7440C0AA30 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys
21:33:24.0609 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys - ok
21:33:24.0609 3212  [ 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
21:33:24.0609 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys - ok
21:33:24.0625 3212  [ 065639773D8B03F33577F6CDAEA21063 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys
21:33:24.0625 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys - ok
21:33:24.0640 3212  [ 1F4260CC5B42272D71F79E570A27A4FE ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys
21:33:24.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys - ok
21:33:24.0656 3212  [ 0753515F78DF7F271A5E61C20BCD36A1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ks.sys
21:33:24.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ks.sys - ok
21:33:24.0671 3212  [ F828DD7E1419B6653894A8F97A0094C5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\redbook.sys
21:33:24.0671 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\redbook.sys - ok
21:33:24.0687 3212  [ 185ADA973B5020655CEE342059A86CBB ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
21:33:24.0687 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys - ok
21:33:24.0703 3212  [ 083A052659F5310DD8B6A6CB05EDCF8E ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\imapi.sys
21:33:24.0703 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\imapi.sys - ok
21:33:24.0718 3212  [ 791912E524CC2CC6F50B5F2B52D1EB71 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbport.sys
21:33:24.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbport.sys - ok
21:33:24.0734 3212  [ 0DAECCE65366EA32B162F85F07C6753B ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
21:33:24.0734 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys - ok
21:33:24.0750 3212  [ 65DCF09D0E37D4C6B11B5B0B76D470A7 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys
21:33:24.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys - ok
21:33:24.0765 3212  [ 3FBB6EF8B5A71A2FA11F5F461BB73219 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\sisnic.sys
21:33:24.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\sisnic.sys - ok
21:33:24.0781 3212  [ D9F724AA26C010A217C97606B160ED68 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\audstub.sys
21:33:24.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\audstub.sys - ok
21:33:24.0796 3212  [ 11B4A627BC9614B885C4969BFA5FF8A6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys
21:33:24.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys - ok
21:33:24.0812 3212  [ 1AB3D00C991AB086E69DB84B6C0ED78F ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys
21:33:24.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys - ok
21:33:24.0828 3212  [ EDC1531A49C80614B2CFDA43CA8659AB ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndiswan.sys
21:33:24.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndiswan.sys - ok
21:33:24.0953 3212  [ 5BC962F2654137C9909C3D4603587DEE ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys
21:33:24.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys - ok
21:33:24.0968 3212  [ 0539D5E53587F82D1B4FD74C5BE205CF ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\tdi.sys
21:33:24.0968 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\tdi.sys - ok
21:33:24.0984 3212  [ EFEEC01B1D3CF84F16DDD24D9D9D8F99 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys
21:33:24.0984 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys - ok
21:33:25.0000 3212  [ 09298EC810B07E5D582CB3A3F9255424 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\psched.sys
21:33:25.0000 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\psched.sys - ok
21:33:25.0015 3212  [ 0A02C63C8B144BD8C86B103DEE7C86A2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\msgpc.sys
21:33:25.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\msgpc.sys - ok
21:33:25.0031 3212  [ 80D317BD1C3DBC5D4FE7B1678C60CADD ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys
21:33:25.0031 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys - ok
21:33:25.0046 3212  [ FDBB1D60066FCFBB7452FD8F9829B242 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\raspti.sys
21:33:25.0046 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\raspti.sys - ok
21:33:25.0062 3212  [ 750D83C39D60964B6BC2B8A75ED7A165 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rp_skt32.sys
21:33:25.0062 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rp_skt32.sys - ok
21:33:25.0078 3212  [ 88155247177638048422893737429D9E ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\termdd.sys
21:33:25.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\termdd.sys - ok
21:33:25.0093 3212  [ 35C9E97194C8CFB8430125F8DBC34D04 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys
21:33:25.0093 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys - ok
21:33:25.0109 3212  [ B7E136986BB3DAC249A00E760281F0A9 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rp_pkt32.sys
21:33:25.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rp_pkt32.sys - ok
21:33:25.0125 3212  [ 3941D127AEF12E93ADDF6FE6EE027E0F ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\swenum.sys
21:33:25.0125 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\swenum.sys - ok
21:33:25.0125 3212  [ 402DDC88356B1BAC0EE3DD1580C76A31 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\update.sys
21:33:25.0125 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\update.sys - ok
21:33:25.0140 3212  [ AF5F4F3F14A8EA2C26DE30F7A1E17136 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
21:33:25.0140 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys - ok
21:33:25.0156 3212  [ 9282BD12DFB069D3889EB3FCC1000A9B ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys
21:33:25.0156 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys - ok
21:33:25.0171 3212  [ 9D27E7B80BFCDF1CDD9B555862D5E7F0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\flpydisk.sys
21:33:25.0171 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\flpydisk.sys - ok
21:33:25.0187 3212  [ 596EB39B50D6EBD9B734DC4AE0544693 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbd.sys
21:33:25.0187 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbd.sys - ok
21:33:25.0203 3212  [ 1AB3CDDE553B6E064D2E754EFE20285C ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys
21:33:25.0203 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys - ok
21:33:25.0218 3212  [ C1B486A7658353D33A10CC15211A873B ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\cdaudio.sys
21:33:25.0218 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\cdaudio.sys - ok
21:33:25.0234 3212  [ 8E6B8C671615D126FDC553D1E2DE5562 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys
21:33:25.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys - ok
21:33:25.0265 3212  [ 3E1E2BD4F39B0E2B7DC4F4D2BCC2779A ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fs_rec.sys
21:33:25.0265 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fs_rec.sys - ok
21:33:25.0265 3212  [ 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\null.sys
21:33:25.0265 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\null.sys - ok
21:33:25.0281 3212  [ DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\beep.sys
21:33:25.0281 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\beep.sys - ok
21:33:25.0296 3212  [ 0D3A8FAFCEACD8B7625CD549757A7DF1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\vga.sys
21:33:25.0296 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\vga.sys - ok
21:33:25.0312 3212  [ 4AE068242760A1FB6E1A44BF4E16AFA6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
21:33:25.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys - ok
21:33:25.0328 3212  [ C941EA2454BA8350021D774DAF0F1027 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\msfs.sys
21:33:25.0328 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\msfs.sys - ok
21:33:25.0343 3212  [ 4912D5B403614CE99C28420F75353332 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys
21:33:25.0343 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys - ok
21:33:25.0359 3212  [ 3182D64AE053D6FB034F44B6DEF8034A ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\npfs.sys
21:33:25.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\npfs.sys - ok
21:33:25.0375 3212  [ FE0D99D6F31E4FAD8159F690D68DED9C ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rasacd.sys
21:33:25.0375 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rasacd.sys - ok
21:33:25.0390 3212  [ 23C74D75E36E7158768DD63D92789A91 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys
21:33:25.0390 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys - ok
21:33:25.0406 3212  [ 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
21:33:25.0406 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys - ok
21:33:25.0421 3212  [ 74B2B2F5BEA5E9A3DC021D685551BD3D ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\netbt.sys
21:33:25.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\netbt.sys - ok
21:33:25.0421 3212  [ 6ABE6E225ADB5A751622A9CC3BC19CE8 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
21:33:25.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys - ok
21:33:25.0437 3212  [ CC748EA12C6EFFDE940EE98098BF96BB ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
21:33:25.0437 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys - ok
21:33:25.0453 3212  [ E20B95BAEDB550F32DD489265C1DA1F6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys
21:33:25.0453 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys - ok
21:33:25.0468 3212  [ 7E775010EF291DA96AD17CA4B17137D7 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\afd.sys
21:33:25.0468 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\afd.sys - ok
21:33:25.0484 3212  [ 5D81CF9A2F1A3A756B66CF684911CDF0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\netbios.sys
21:33:25.0484 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\netbios.sys - ok
21:33:25.0500 3212  [ A32BEBAF723557681BFC6BD93E98BD26 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\processr.sys
21:33:25.0500 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\processr.sys - ok
21:33:25.0515 3212  [ 7AD224AD1A1437FE28D89CF22B17780A ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rdbss.sys
21:33:25.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\rdbss.sys - ok
21:33:25.0515 3212  [ F3AEFB11ABC521122B67095044169E98 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys
21:33:25.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys - ok
21:33:25.0531 3212  [ D45926117EB9FA946A6AF572FBE1CAA3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fips.sys
21:33:25.0531 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fips.sys - ok
21:33:25.0546 3212  [ 96ECCF28FDBF1B2CC12725818A63628D ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\hidparse.sys
21:33:25.0546 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\hidparse.sys - ok
21:33:25.0562 3212  [ 1AF592532532A402ED7C060F6954004F ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\hidclass.sys
21:33:25.0562 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\hidclass.sys - ok
21:33:25.0578 3212  [ CCF82C5EC8A7326C3066DE870C06DAF1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys
21:33:25.0578 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys - ok
21:33:25.0593 3212  [ 911DDF2E16761643A47225F654D811E5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ntdll.dll
21:33:25.0593 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ntdll.dll - ok
21:33:25.0609 3212  [ 5F816C1F539266D2D4C78694239DA0B5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\smss.exe
21:33:25.0609 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\smss.exe - ok
21:33:25.0625 3212  [ B1C303E17FB9D46E87A98E4BA6769685 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mouhid.sys
21:33:25.0625 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mouhid.sys - ok
21:33:25.0640 3212  [ 9A19DE149DF728A47B70CECD7983B466 ] C:\XPCD\system32\PDBoot.exe
21:33:25.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\PDBoot.exe - ok
21:33:25.0640 3212  [ 23043C91A0F9DFB4B9E9F87B680863B4 ] C:\XPCD\system32\autochk.exe
21:33:25.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\autochk.exe - ok
21:33:25.0656 3212  [ 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 ] C:\XPCD\system32\sfcfiles.dll
21:33:25.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\sfcfiles.dll - ok
21:33:25.0671 3212  [ C885B02847F5D2FD45A24E219ED93B32 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\cdfs.sys
21:33:25.0671 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\cdfs.sys - ok
21:33:25.0687 3212  [ 2F31B7F954BED437F2C75026C65CAF7B ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\wmilib.sys
21:33:25.0687 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\wmilib.sys - ok
21:33:25.0703 3212  [ 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
21:33:25.0703 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\atapi.sys - ok
21:33:25.0718 3212  [ FE97D0343ACFDEBDD578FC67CC91FA87 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dxapi.sys
21:33:25.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dxapi.sys - ok
21:33:25.0734 3212  [ 9A10AACBFDC4922715375FB4065EC930 ] C:\XPCD\system32\watchdog.sys
21:33:25.0734 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\watchdog.sys - ok
21:33:25.0750 3212  [ E40E572FD5DA970921A893B05FB217D9 ] C:\XPCD\system32\win32k.sys
21:33:25.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\win32k.sys - ok
21:33:25.0765 3212  [ 51C5B2BC37AE9EC5FED75B4AEEE04B18 ] C:\XPCD\system32\csrsrv.dll
21:33:25.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\csrsrv.dll - ok
21:33:25.0765 3212  [ 44F275C64738EA2056E3D9580C23B60F ] C:\XPCD\system32\csrss.exe
21:33:25.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\csrss.exe - ok
21:33:25.0781 3212  [ 42F1F4C0AFB08410E5F02D4B13EBB623 ] C:\XPCD\system32\basesrv.dll
21:33:25.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\basesrv.dll - ok
21:33:25.0796 3212  [ 42B5427FAC23BF6F1F31E466B7FEB084 ] C:\XPCD\system32\winsrv.dll
21:33:25.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winsrv.dll - ok
21:33:25.0812 3212  [ 8B1F3320AEBB536E021A5014409862DE ] C:\XPCD\system32\gdi32.dll
21:33:25.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\gdi32.dll - ok
21:33:25.0828 3212  [ B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\kernel32.dll
21:33:25.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\kernel32.dll - ok
21:33:25.0843 3212  [ B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B ] C:\XPCD\system32\user32.dll
21:33:25.0843 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\user32.dll - ok
21:33:25.0843 3212  [ 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 ] C:\XPCD\system32\lpk.dll
21:33:25.0843 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\lpk.dll - ok
21:33:25.0859 3212  [ 9E03DC5AB51CFD0190541CE2038D819D ] C:\XPCD\system32\usp10.dll
21:33:25.0859 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\usp10.dll - ok
21:33:25.0875 3212  [ E76F8807070ED04E7408A86D6D3A6137 ] C:\XPCD\system32\advapi32.dll
21:33:25.0875 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\advapi32.dll - ok
21:33:25.0890 3212  [ D4502F124289A31976130CCCB014C9AA ] C:\XPCD\system32\rpcrt4.dll
21:33:25.0890 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rpcrt4.dll - ok
21:33:25.0906 3212  [ 5357826C8A8DD6A07F17C48BB45BE46E ] C:\XPCD\system32\secur32.dll
21:33:25.0906 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\secur32.dll - ok
21:33:25.0921 3212  [ AC7280566A7BB85CB3291F04DDC1198E ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dxg.sys
21:33:25.0921 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dxg.sys - ok
21:33:25.0937 3212  [ A73F5D6705B1D820C19B18782E176EFD ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dxgthk.sys
21:33:25.0937 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\dxgthk.sys - ok
21:33:26.0062 3212  [ 66C217ADC165BE397788EBC24BF21D2C ] C:\XPCD\system32\nv4_disp.dll
21:33:26.0062 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\nv4_disp.dll - ok
21:33:26.0078 3212  [ ECB7591870F8BFB1A4C17B718AD5A4AA ] C:\XPCD\system32\vga.dll
21:33:26.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\vga.dll - ok
21:33:26.0093 3212  [ ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E ] C:\XPCD\system32\winlogon.exe
21:33:26.0093 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winlogon.exe - ok
21:33:26.0109 3212  [ 714705F29A917993536A6AB2DEDB0B7F ] C:\XPCD\system32\authz.dll
21:33:26.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\authz.dll - ok
21:33:26.0109 3212  [ 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msvcrt.dll
21:33:26.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msvcrt.dll - ok
21:33:26.0125 3212  [ BDAAF79DD63F194434D31A74B9BB8B77 ] C:\XPCD\system32\crypt32.dll
21:33:26.0125 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\crypt32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0140 3212  [ 04D898830DF96A17A20FD35D7590F87E ] C:\XPCD\system32\msasn1.dll
21:33:26.0140 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msasn1.dll - ok
21:33:26.0156 3212  [ 013C1148C1EC025596896E093F60F608 ] C:\XPCD\system32\nddeapi.dll
21:33:26.0156 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\nddeapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0171 3212  [ FCFA1C55971CC229D353B3A15ACCD995 ] C:\XPCD\system32\profmap.dll
21:33:26.0171 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\profmap.dll - ok
21:33:26.0187 3212  [ 318230E845919255EF3C5D5E1E863631 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netapi32.dll
21:33:26.0187 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netapi32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0203 3212  [ 43D13C80EBEC0135A3611E0F616F179B ] C:\XPCD\system32\userenv.dll
21:33:26.0203 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\userenv.dll - ok
21:33:26.0218 3212  [ 9CFCB3CA3D83B4EAA133F0644A2C6F31 ] C:\XPCD\system32\psapi.dll
21:33:26.0218 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\psapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0234 3212  [ AF11C591F2F4AFF4A6CF699D376F618B ] C:\XPCD\system32\regapi.dll
21:33:26.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\regapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0250 3212  [ 24192246760E0E64435522E246B1D6C2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\setupapi.dll
21:33:26.0250 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\setupapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0250 3212  [ C7CE131408739B0B3A318BE2D0032719 ] C:\XPCD\system32\version.dll
21:33:26.0250 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\version.dll - ok
21:33:26.0265 3212  [ 430CEB794F6E6EF8AC86958C242366D6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\winsta.dll
21:33:26.0265 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winsta.dll - ok
21:33:26.0296 3212  [ AEADC4FE32D6D60F36D9B9ACE5C642A2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wintrust.dll
21:33:26.0296 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wintrust.dll - ok
21:33:26.0312 3212  [ CA648BD638245EB83F971FF71B031BEC ] C:\XPCD\system32\imagehlp.dll
21:33:26.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\imagehlp.dll - ok
21:33:26.0328 3212  [ 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A ] C:\XPCD\system32\ws2_32.dll
21:33:26.0328 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ws2_32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0343 3212  [ 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ws2help.dll
21:33:26.0343 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ws2help.dll - ok
21:33:26.0359 3212  [ 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F ] C:\XPCD\system32\imm32.dll
21:33:26.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\imm32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0359 3212  [ C068F1EF8F08C4331EC176AAC231FFE3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\kbdca.dll
21:33:26.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\kbdca.dll - ok
21:33:26.0375 3212  [ 56C5B179FE3308B655EB6208C3256FEC ] C:\XPCD\system32\kbdus.dll
21:33:26.0375 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\kbdus.dll - ok
21:33:26.0390 3212  [ D7B7A57C0E57C836F18CF12A4C62A1CA ] C:\XPCD\system32\msgina.dll
21:33:26.0390 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msgina.dll - ok
21:33:26.0406 3212  [ 93AFB83FBC1F9443CAC722FCA63D73BF ] C:\XPCD\system32\comctl32.dll
21:33:26.0406 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\comctl32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0421 3212  [ 52A5A388661FF3A889593185367B7226 ] C:\XPCD\system32\odbc32.dll
21:33:26.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\odbc32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0437 3212  [ 86987A5000DFA3EBE2275C0456BCF2FE ] C:\XPCD\system32\comdlg32.dll
21:33:26.0437 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\comdlg32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0453 3212  [ 304CFF53C9C9BEB03607ABE94A8FC781 ] C:\XPCD\system32\shell32.dll
21:33:26.0453 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\shell32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0468 3212  [ C448A248B743F5FB935C787A5D97268B ] C:\XPCD\system32\shlwapi.dll
21:33:26.0468 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\shlwapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0484 3212  [ 694503348B586E99D56C0E30AB5B3EF8 ] C:\XPCD\system32\sxs.dll
21:33:26.0484 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\sxs.dll - ok
21:33:26.0484 3212  [ 736B12B725AEB2B07F0241A9F680CB10 ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll
21:33:26.0484 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0500 3212  [ 6B7C6B32F8E84D56C6260D684019FEA2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\odbcint.dll
21:33:26.0500 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\odbcint.dll - ok
21:33:26.0515 3212  [ 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 ] C:\XPCD\system32\shsvcs.dll
21:33:26.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\shsvcs.dll - ok
21:33:26.0531 3212  [ 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\sfc.dll
21:33:26.0531 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\sfc.dll - ok
21:33:26.0546 3212  [ 6B5DB6789177A4FD0DEBC248041D0739 ] C:\XPCD\system32\sfc_os.dll
21:33:26.0546 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\sfc_os.dll - ok
21:33:26.0562 3212  [ 7A6A7900B5E322763430BA6FD9A31224 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ole32.dll
21:33:26.0562 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ole32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0578 3212  [ CF492D7E9AF1C628B3536D20EF6F5CC7 ] C:\XPCD\system32\apphelp.dll
21:33:26.0578 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\apphelp.dll - ok
21:33:26.0578 3212  [ BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 ] C:\XPCD\system32\lsass.exe
21:33:26.0578 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\lsass.exe - ok
21:33:26.0593 3212  [ 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 ] C:\XPCD\system32\services.exe
21:33:26.0593 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\services.exe - ok
21:33:26.0609 3212  [ 6A77C91890CFE08135301574BB29559F ] C:\XPCD\system32\lsasrv.dll
21:33:26.0609 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\lsasrv.dll - ok
21:33:26.0625 3212  [ EC29A79F1E76DC509E24D401F29D0678 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ncobjapi.dll
21:33:26.0625 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ncobjapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0640 3212  [ F404830F3CD9BF8F2515E489C0CDA297 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msvcp60.dll
21:33:26.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msvcp60.dll - ok
21:33:26.0656 3212  [ DD7BD97FB8BD800963789158A5E4B41D ] C:\XPCD\system32\mpr.dll
21:33:26.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mpr.dll - ok
21:33:26.0671 3212  [ B24A42A413E694AD73FDFB7FBD492C31 ] C:\XPCD\system32\scesrv.dll
21:33:26.0671 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\scesrv.dll - ok
21:33:26.0687 3212  [ EC4C0D9BFD9F7E33F8B395AD54E13063 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ntdsapi.dll
21:33:26.0687 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ntdsapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0687 3212  [ 5D3FDE8FB2801A2041D1B965372C4928 ] C:\XPCD\system32\dnsapi.dll
21:33:26.0687 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dnsapi.dll - ok
21:33:26.0703 3212  [ 2EDFC2A8893435723AD80481803C6D5C ] C:\XPCD\system32\umpnpmgr.dll
21:33:26.0703 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\umpnpmgr.dll - ok
21:33:26.0718 3212  [ 1F03103598BD817B1078DAB1326DDE11 ] C:\XPCD\system32\shimeng.dll
21:33:26.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\shimeng.dll - ok
21:33:26.0734 3212  [ 0492CF5870F0E616B0C71695A433D162 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wldap32.dll
21:33:26.0734 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wldap32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0750 3212  [ EA9EE60B408878E5F2012F9C783836DB ] C:\XPCD\AppPatch\acadproc.dll
21:33:26.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\AppPatch\acadproc.dll - ok
21:33:26.0765 3212  [ 8329A39D5A402A75A74301D6A62ECDA1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\samlib.dll
21:33:26.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\samlib.dll - ok
21:33:26.0781 3212  [ F05B8CDB7FE0E55DCCFB1D946CE80064 ] C:\XPCD\system32\samsrv.dll
21:33:26.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\samsrv.dll - ok
21:33:26.0796 3212  [ 17A1D675C12BBF80CAAC54A4855C41D0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\cryptdll.dll
21:33:26.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cryptdll.dll - ok
21:33:26.0812 3212  [ 310C15FD8358B2C4CD7A5B98A112883F ] C:\XPCD\AppPatch\acgenral.dll
21:33:26.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\AppPatch\acgenral.dll - ok
21:33:26.0812 3212  [ F1300D0B4C40754A01DF16F350F0EF60 ] C:\XPCD\system32\winmm.dll
21:33:26.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winmm.dll - ok
21:33:26.0828 3212  [ 387006CF9983000BAB76DD250D424045 ] C:\XPCD\system32\oleaut32.dll
21:33:26.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\oleaut32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0843 3212  [ 2098AB52BD5316E59AA36F3437B13BE6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msacm32.dll
21:33:26.0843 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msacm32.dll - ok
21:33:26.0859 3212  [ 7A2CC3719B255E6B5D74396183B7715B ] C:\XPCD\system32\uxtheme.dll
21:33:26.0859 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\uxtheme.dll - ok
21:33:26.0875 3212  [ F24B12786D60A17008319E3F2AEE7799 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msapsspc.dll
21:33:26.0875 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msapsspc.dll - ok
21:33:26.0890 3212  [ 7A660EDC0757849DF5F8706FB6E9F740 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msvcrt40.dll
21:33:26.0890 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msvcrt40.dll - ok
21:33:26.0890 3212  [ 30ACE70B3C0242F0D1AC3B4FA708710F ] C:\XPCD\system32\schannel.dll
21:33:26.0890 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\schannel.dll - ok
21:33:26.0906 3212  [ 3D76DD0CBC536E0F8C45D23ED230BEB2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\digest.dll
21:33:26.0906 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\digest.dll - ok
21:33:26.0921 3212  [ A4388DF80E52695AE92EE5F3F61F1619 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msnsspc.dll
21:33:26.0921 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msnsspc.dll - ok
21:33:26.0937 3212  [ 5733177BCF16EE78B99543C9B0AB81EA ] C:\XPCD\system32\msctfime.ime
21:33:26.0937 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msctfime.ime - ok
21:33:26.0953 3212  [ C6BB1D1500DB4A0E224CB65E6C7E8A80 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msprivs.dll
21:33:26.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msprivs.dll - ok
21:33:26.0968 3212  [ 9BB5690B2CA8C4435484E23362115FEA ] C:\XPCD\system32\atmfd.dll
21:33:26.0968 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\atmfd.dll - ok
21:33:26.0984 3212  [ 99EA6AC9B3FEE42E0438A3A24720EE3F ] C:\XPCD\system32\kerberos.dll
21:33:26.0984 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\kerberos.dll - ok
21:33:27.0000 3212  [ 517561A1113B04E51D936CD018DE1C1F ] C:\XPCD\system32\msv1_0.dll
21:33:27.0000 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msv1_0.dll - ok
21:33:27.0015 3212  [ AF07DC9B7CC455629E732340C7B15F3A ] C:\XPCD\system32\iphlpapi.dll
21:33:27.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\iphlpapi.dll - ok
21:33:27.0015 3212  [ 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netlogon.dll
21:33:27.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netlogon.dll - ok
21:33:27.0031 3212  [ 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F ] C:\XPCD\system32\w32time.dll
21:33:27.0031 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\w32time.dll - ok
21:33:27.0171 3212  [ 3AAF9B35939FF9E58CCD18D41655C2FC ] C:\XPCD\system32\wdigest.dll
21:33:27.0171 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wdigest.dll - ok
21:33:27.0187 3212  [ 54DAE3EA34802B4ED9AE1C6B1209FA56 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rsaenh.dll
21:33:27.0187 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rsaenh.dll - ok
21:33:27.0203 3212  [ 02988B904C386B500CD08639C4C20EEA ] C:\XPCD\system32\winscard.dll
21:33:27.0203 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winscard.dll - ok
21:33:27.0218 3212  [ 0E2735281FBB9A764D5584C2A5DCBA59 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wtsapi32.dll
21:33:27.0218 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wtsapi32.dll - ok
21:33:27.0234 3212  [ A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 ] C:\XPCD\system32\scecli.dll
21:33:27.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\scecli.dll - ok
21:33:27.0250 3212  [ 65C7122D1115A4E1DB3E8C11DF919A40 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\DefragFs.sys
21:33:27.0250 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\DefragFs.sys - ok
21:33:27.0265 3212  [ 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 ] C:\XPCD\system32\svchost.exe
21:33:27.0265 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\svchost.exe - ok
21:33:27.0265 3212  [ 549290DBC280C887681D7652978DBBE0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ntmarta.dll
21:33:27.0281 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ntmarta.dll - ok
21:33:27.0281 3212  [ 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C ] C:\XPCD\system32\rpcss.dll
21:33:27.0281 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rpcss.dll - ok
21:33:27.0296 3212  [ 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 ] C:\XPCD\system32\eventlog.dll
21:33:27.0296 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\eventlog.dll - ok
21:33:27.0312 3212  [ 16403217AB6FC5C30C14C6B12098AD4B ] C:\XPCD\system32\xpsp2res.dll
21:33:27.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\xpsp2res.dll - ok
21:33:27.0328 3212  [ 2081A5B5E4ABA206A0A8A1A97DF0FB23 ] C:\XPCD\system32\logonui.exe
21:33:27.0328 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\logonui.exe - ok
21:33:27.0359 3212  [ 3D41A9326F0376FC73AF961DD23B1FB1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\duser.dll
21:33:27.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\duser.dll - ok
21:33:27.0375 3212  [ AFFC87E2501FCE8F09D4C10BA6421CCF ] C:\XPCD\system32\msimg32.dll
21:33:27.0375 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msimg32.dll - ok
21:33:27.0390 3212  [ 5F2DBE3CB563741C8084657BF956CE64 ] C:\XPCD\system32\oleacc.dll
21:33:27.0390 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\oleacc.dll - ok
21:33:27.0406 3212  [ F137A0CA70003DB20448D540651FA003 ] C:\XPCD\system32\clbcatq.dll
21:33:27.0406 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\clbcatq.dll - ok
21:33:27.0421 3212  [ 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D ] C:\XPCD\system32\comres.dll
21:33:27.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\comres.dll - ok
21:33:27.0421 3212  [ E5EDBD51476DB5001ABF5C82AE5C3DD1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\shgina.dll
21:33:27.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\shgina.dll - ok
21:33:27.0437 3212  [ 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mswsock.dll
21:33:27.0437 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mswsock.dll - ok
21:33:27.0453 3212  [ 3CB32D3B8CBE79899D63280BB7A83CD9 ] C:\XPCD\system32\hnetcfg.dll
21:33:27.0453 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\hnetcfg.dll - ok
21:33:27.0468 3212  [ 4E3D06D6E68EEDB52565080F55B460D3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wshtcpip.dll
21:33:27.0468 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wshtcpip.dll - ok
21:33:27.0484 3212  [ 40947436A70E0034E41123DF5A0A7702 ] C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
21:33:27.0484 3212  C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll - ok
21:33:27.0500 3212  [ D72B9EC3337B247A666F098F3D6B43DE ] C:\XPCD\system32\winrnr.dll
21:33:27.0500 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winrnr.dll - ok
21:33:27.0515 3212  [ 6F9BEF24C578D5D6740E080BEDD6A448 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rasadhlp.dll
21:33:27.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rasadhlp.dll - ok
21:33:27.0515 3212  [ 515A7FAE2070C2B0242B2353443E2F11 ] C:\XPCD\system32\cscdll.dll
21:33:27.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cscdll.dll - ok
21:33:27.0531 3212  [ 1861535B65BE2073D705BFB5C252F9A8 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\Fws.exe
21:33:27.0531 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\Fws.exe - ok
21:33:27.0546 3212  [ 7BB43DC45AA3783668793A26C65A41AF ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\OemLibR.dll
21:33:27.0546 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\OemLibR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0562 3212  [ E2092F0A1D7ABC243F9C2362483D150D ] C:\XPCD\system32\dimsntfy.dll
21:33:27.0562 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dimsntfy.dll - ok
21:33:27.0578 3212  [ 4928AB3A304DDF05C354DE3807A4A66B ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_b77cec8e\mfc80.dll
21:33:27.0578 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_b77cec8e\mfc80.dll - ok
21:33:27.0593 3212  [ 2CC34E8BB667EEF78899546E12649196 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wlnotify.dll
21:33:27.0593 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wlnotify.dll - ok
21:33:27.0609 3212  [ BD83ABA61E8ACCC8D9FFB869F29418CE ] C:\XPCD\system32\winspool.drv
21:33:27.0609 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winspool.drv - ok
21:33:27.0625 3212  [ C9564CF4976E7E96B4052737AA2492B4 ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_x-ww_44262b86\msvcr80.dll
21:33:27.0625 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_x-ww_44262b86\msvcr80.dll - ok
21:33:27.0640 3212  [ 627B55FAD15C6B03B44198AFBEEBAB1A ] C:\XPCD\system32\WgaLogon.dll
21:33:27.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\WgaLogon.dll - ok
21:33:27.0656 3212  [ 0B3595A4FF0B36D68E5FC67FD7D70FDC ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_x-ww_44262b86\msvcp80.dll
21:33:27.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_x-ww_44262b86\msvcp80.dll - ok
21:33:27.0671 3212  [ 0AD792A78419867BF5D750853D80FA11 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msxml3.dll
21:33:27.0671 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msxml3.dll - ok
21:33:27.0687 3212  [ C07AF60790F9719568165879D7FA9547 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\PktShimR.dll
21:33:27.0687 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\PktShimR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0687 3212  [ B3B8C834F766A6987B3802C048763073 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\ClBR.dll
21:33:27.0687 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\ClBR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0703 3212  [ 7DE52B32D242DAD26BA16F6065DFCC45 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\LibZkR.dll
21:33:27.0703 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\LibZkR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0718 3212  [ D3F72D50DE53F9F1F55240115AF4D42E ] C:\XPCD\system32\msi.dll
21:33:27.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msi.dll - ok
21:33:27.0734 3212  [ 74EDBB03DE3291FCF2094AF1FB363F1D ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\dbghelp.dll
21:33:27.0734 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\dbghelp.dll - ok
21:33:27.0750 3212  [ 085ED2E391A871C7BAE87E0228B546BA ] C:\XPCD\system32\cscui.dll
21:33:27.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cscui.dll - ok
21:33:27.0765 3212  [ 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\powrprof.dll
21:33:27.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\powrprof.dll - ok
21:33:27.0781 3212  [ 3E2F3E2F4A82B7FAE23BAB864FB0F837 ] C:\XPCD\system32\dpcdll.dll
21:33:27.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dpcdll.dll - ok
21:33:27.0796 3212  [ 28775945CCD53DEE280EF58DEA1A94C4 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wininet.dll
21:33:27.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wininet.dll - ok
21:33:27.0812 3212  [ 10753A3ADC3E39A3B10CC3F08E98E6B4 ] C:\XPCD\system32\normaliz.dll
21:33:27.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\normaliz.dll - ok
21:33:27.0828 3212  [ 0EB06AA08ADFE9BDF78AC6CD914721C2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\iertutil.dll
21:33:27.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\iertutil.dll - ok
21:33:27.0828 3212  [ 86996DAA10690A0AC45BC7815F6EC658 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\inhR.dll
21:33:27.0828 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\inhR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0843 3212  [ 848630F7E596BD0AB0D7A9B71BA3A644 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\SktShimR.dll
21:33:27.0843 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\SktShimR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0859 3212  [ 9B4582B0DB169E15491F997E7724546E ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\SecurityAwareLIBR.dll
21:33:27.0859 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\SecurityAwareLIBR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0875 3212  [ CD01ADCB51E5A363E04650A0D925FC50 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\CstmUIR.dll
21:33:27.0875 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\CstmUIR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0890 3212  [ EA5B8BECA3F279C757578CD7F1E95855 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mprapi.dll
21:33:27.0890 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mprapi.dll - ok
21:33:27.0906 3212  [ 2CDAE321B8E878A278BA2D2FA013060B ] C:\XPCD\system32\activeds.dll
21:33:27.0906 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\activeds.dll - ok
21:33:27.0921 3212  [ 0D84657DBF93DB98673DEFDF2B29E25A ] C:\XPCD\system32\adsldpc.dll
21:33:27.0921 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\adsldpc.dll - ok
21:33:27.0921 3212  [ 464B8535417EE4A98FD69A91AFDD3EDC ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\PersistR.dll
21:33:27.0921 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\PersistR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0937 3212  [ 224FB925C641DA16CEB6D60F40CA4C75 ] C:\XPCD\system32\atl.dll
21:33:27.0937 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\atl.dll - ok
21:33:27.0953 3212  [ 876CCF164E08D6B903CD14398E056DD2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rtutils.dll
21:33:27.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rtutils.dll - ok
21:33:27.0968 3212  [ 9A3D2FE1A81E017A1196F29C5FA615F5 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\UpdMgrR.dll
21:33:27.0968 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\UpdMgrR.dll - ok
21:33:27.0984 3212  [ A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 ] C:\XPCD\system32\userinit.exe
21:33:27.0984 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\userinit.exe - ok
21:33:28.0000 3212  [ F747EE96F213A2EFD6DD6DE248527173 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\FireR.dll
21:33:28.0000 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\FireR.dll - ok
21:33:28.0015 3212  [ 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 ] C:\XPCD\explorer.exe
21:33:28.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\explorer.exe - ok
21:33:28.0031 3212  [ E392E172687BE172F8600C5F41AB03D9 ] C:\XPCD\system32\browseui.dll
21:33:28.0031 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\browseui.dll - ok
21:33:28.0046 3212  [ 26CB10FA893F940AB09713FF46DCDADE ] C:\XPCD\system32\shdocvw.dll
21:33:28.0046 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\shdocvw.dll - ok
21:33:28.0062 3212  [ D8584C7FB9A1BA8480F9000C1CA1B415 ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_0ccc058c\mfc80ENU.dll
21:33:28.0062 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_0ccc058c\mfc80ENU.dll - ok
21:33:28.0078 3212  [ D7D4DEE1CAA40CE00C47142C74FDB41F ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\resources\zk_en_US\ClB_Rsrc.dll
21:33:28.0078 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\resources\zk_en_US\ClB_Rsrc.dll - ok
21:33:28.0078 3212  [ 6E4BE11D50F8A8DE2BAD644C9C9DE8D3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\cryptui.dll
21:33:28.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cryptui.dll - ok
21:33:28.0093 3212  [ 51AAB37898985AB09EBB1A6A8BC30C38 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\resources\zk_en_US\inh_Rsrc.dll
21:33:28.0093 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\resources\zk_en_US\inh_Rsrc.dll - ok
21:33:28.0109 3212  [ C1FAEA15E41F62D7BFA7FBC395C24BA6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\riched20.dll
21:33:28.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\riched20.dll - ok
21:33:28.0125 3212  [ 6D74290856347CF8682277A54B433D4B ] C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.14.dll
21:33:28.0125 3212  C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.14.dll - ok
21:33:28.0140 3212  [ B6E6F3F5B63053D5DC1F4EE32992492F ] C:\XPCD\system32\dbghelp.dll
21:33:28.0140 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dbghelp.dll - ok
21:33:28.0265 3212  [ 561FA2ABB31DFA8FAB762145F81667C2 ] C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\msvcp71.dll
21:33:28.0265 3212  C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\msvcp71.dll - ok
21:33:28.0281 3212  [ 86F1895AE8C5E8B17D99ECE768A70732 ] C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\msvcr71.dll
21:33:28.0281 3212  C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\msvcr71.dll - ok
21:33:28.0296 3212  [ 9C080E899A92A4DAD24AB4205A47CED9 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientMenu.dll
21:33:28.0296 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientMenu.dll - ok
21:33:28.0312 3212  [ 952BFA893477F97A0F254D82D38F45D4 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\libexpat.dll
21:33:28.0312 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\libexpat.dll - ok
21:33:28.0328 3212  [ 686B224B4987C22B153FBB545FEE9657 ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_b77cec8e\mfc80u.dll
21:33:28.0328 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_b77cec8e\mfc80u.dll - ok
21:33:28.0343 3212  [ F927A4434C5028758A842943EF1A3849 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys
21:33:28.0343 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys - ok
21:33:28.0359 3212  [ 5E38D7684A49CACFB752B046357E0589 ] C:\XPCD\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll
21:33:28.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll - ok
21:33:28.0375 3212  [ 900BB71BD31D044127F7DCA5C45B9BC2 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\resources\zk_en_US\Fws_Rsrc.dll
21:33:28.0375 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\resources\zk_en_US\Fws_Rsrc.dll - ok
21:33:28.0406 3212  [ B4ED498E3BFEE64E952BC44FC6057DB8 ] C:\XPCD\system32\desk.cpl
21:33:28.0406 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\desk.cpl - ok
21:33:28.0421 3212  [ A314EEA2A503A8E04085201E436384A5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\themeui.dll
21:33:28.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\themeui.dll - ok
21:33:28.0437 3212  [ 474B4DC3983173E4B4C9740B0DAC98A6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\dnsrslvr.dll
21:33:28.0437 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dnsrslvr.dll - ok
21:33:28.0453 3212  [ 2FA8B03CB4C0BE92BF43C5EDE8B17846 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msxml6.dll
21:33:28.0453 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msxml6.dll - ok
21:33:28.0468 3212  [ C05AB5AD5472CDCBCEA9E0AFEA9F3678 ] C:\XPCD\system32\urlmon.dll
21:33:28.0468 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\urlmon.dll - ok
21:33:28.0484 3212  [ A7DB739AE99A796D91580147E919CC59 ] C:\XPCD\system32\lmhsvc.dll
21:33:28.0484 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\lmhsvc.dll - ok
21:33:28.0500 3212  [ 81DC3F549F44B1C1FFF022DEC9ECF30B ] C:\XPCD\system32\wzcsvc.dll
21:33:28.0500 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wzcsvc.dll - ok
21:33:28.0515 3212  [ 7B0770526801F05D58C51A3DFB87B4BD ] C:\XPCD\system32\wmi.dll
21:33:28.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wmi.dll - ok
21:33:28.0515 3212  [ E6EF7BC927D9F8F9BA1584BFC39E0C6F ] C:\XPCD\system32\eapolqec.dll
21:33:28.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\eapolqec.dll - ok
21:33:28.0531 3212  [ 8AE93AACC648921BAACB8602991AC4B3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\qutil.dll
21:33:28.0531 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\qutil.dll - ok
21:33:28.0546 3212  [ 38D332A6D56AF32635675F132548343E ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
21:33:28.0546 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys - ok
21:33:28.0562 3212  [ 8E2CC37BA87D8F681066E0E9C8A19F73 ] C:\XPCD\system32\dot3api.dll
21:33:28.0562 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dot3api.dll - ok
21:33:28.0578 3212  [ F5B754CDEA20BBB3A31E16A776EDE6D6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\esent.dll
21:33:28.0578 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\esent.dll - ok
21:33:28.0593 3212  [ C14AA05881A35B6D6BB8D55B117EE22D ] C:\XPCD\system32\shfolder.dll
21:33:28.0593 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\shfolder.dll - ok
21:33:28.0593 3212  [ 6D778E0F95447E6546553EEEA709D03C ] C:\XPCD\system32\cmd.exe
21:33:28.0593 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cmd.exe - ok
21:33:28.0609 3212  [ A280BC1D20C94DDEE22EF9DB507821E0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ieframe.dll
21:33:28.0609 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ieframe.dll - ok
21:33:28.0625 3212  [ A39BE37C9237DB5F1990D61B268EA555 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rastls.dll
21:33:28.0625 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rastls.dll - ok
21:33:28.0640 3212  [ 92C4F48B62B0B876194584C3FF09CCB6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rasapi32.dll
21:33:28.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rasapi32.dll - ok
21:33:28.0656 3212  [ 4DEF926F6A0545AE486A03C84F2EE482 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rasman.dll
21:33:28.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rasman.dll - ok
21:33:28.0671 3212  [ 00AABF131B4823785818DB99A075A313 ] C:\XPCD\system32\tapi32.dll
21:33:28.0671 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\tapi32.dll - ok
21:33:28.0687 3212  [ 56CE97FF94B7662A300D359CD6F4D601 ] C:\XPCD\system32\raschap.dll
21:33:28.0687 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\raschap.dll - ok
21:33:28.0703 3212  [ 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE ] C:\XPCD\system32\netman.dll
21:33:28.0703 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netman.dll - ok
21:33:28.0718 3212  [ 062F837C1FBDB6A0A75F82EFC2EE8E74 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netshell.dll
21:33:28.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netshell.dll - ok
21:33:28.0718 3212  [ 235892E493845D64D890163CFEF90E97 ] C:\XPCD\system32\credui.dll
21:33:28.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\credui.dll - ok
21:33:28.0734 3212  [ 4E8F3230BAC8C1CAADF01A8C728E1C5C ] C:\XPCD\system32\dot3dlg.dll
21:33:28.0734 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dot3dlg.dll - ok
21:33:28.0750 3212  [ CA04959077AFE36369D37B3504740C87 ] C:\XPCD\system32\onex.dll
21:33:28.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\onex.dll - ok
21:33:28.0765 3212  [ 5DB625E7D095604010CF84DE2D8ACFA6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\eappcfg.dll
21:33:28.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\eappcfg.dll - ok
21:33:28.0781 3212  [ ABC4206543450C0666D152F4B65833B8 ] C:\XPCD\system32\eappprxy.dll
21:33:28.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\eappprxy.dll - ok
21:33:28.0781 3212  [ 767FF54A552732CE772C2302025FA82F ] C:\XPCD\system32\wzcsapi.dll
21:33:28.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wzcsapi.dll - ok
21:33:28.0796 3212  [ 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA ] C:\XPCD\system32\schedsvc.dll
21:33:28.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\schedsvc.dll - ok
21:33:28.0812 3212  [ 2B949205F1C53B6E4002A3C38327C9A2 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSShim.sys
21:33:28.0812 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSShim.sys - ok
21:33:28.0828 3212  [ E47E364C96467FD54FA44D59F927C3AB ] C:\XPCD\system32\msidle.dll
21:33:28.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msidle.dll - ok
21:33:28.0843 3212  [ 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F ] C:\XPCD\system32\spoolsv.exe
21:33:28.0843 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\spoolsv.exe - ok
21:33:28.0859 3212  [ 9DC4B985729C8AE26B0FD607D2081048 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSDriver.sys
21:33:28.0859 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSDriver.sys - ok
21:33:28.0875 3212  [ 0871AAD56C4960E311150FD724E106AE ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSfilter.sys
21:33:28.0875 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\drivers\AVGIDSfilter.sys - ok
21:33:28.0890 3212  [ C4890ACE6384522E9B678F403AB5A145 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe
21:33:28.0890 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe - ok
21:33:28.0906 3212  [ 8F0DE4FEF8201E306F9938B0905AC96A ] C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
21:33:28.0906 3212  C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe - ok
21:33:28.0921 3212  [ 79E3A8C328E7E569C32B0998377D9742 ] C:\XPCD\system32\spoolss.dll
21:33:28.0921 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\spoolss.dll - ok
21:33:28.0937 3212  [ FF60B8C5BBE73B0790B3332783B6FD81 ] C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\goopdate.dll
21:33:28.0937 3212  C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\goopdate.dll - ok
21:33:28.0953 3212  [ AA897735D5AB916297A6823A9B2D61B1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\localspl.dll
21:33:28.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\localspl.dll - ok
21:33:28.0968 3212  [ 86F1895AE8C5E8B17D99ECE768A70732 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\msvcr71.dll
21:33:28.0968 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\msvcr71.dll - ok
21:33:28.0984 3212  [ 561FA2ABB31DFA8FAB762145F81667C2 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\msvcp71.dll
21:33:28.0984 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\msvcp71.dll - ok
21:33:28.0984 3212  [ 8726802EA4FBFFA3FD54FD2449BF51D4 ] C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
21:33:28.0984 3212  C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\GoogleCrashHandler.exe - ok
21:33:29.0000 3212  [ 4044E880593FE1AC9942190FCE414BE7 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mstask.dll
21:33:29.0000 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mstask.dll - ok
21:33:29.0015 3212  [ D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE ] C:\XPCD\system32\es.dll
21:33:29.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\es.dll - ok
21:33:29.0031 3212  [ 5D3D1AB0EF4EA55B731863050482C111 ] C:\XPCD\system32\cnbjmon.dll
21:33:29.0031 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cnbjmon.dll - ok
21:33:29.0046 3212  [ E5322258C0859233BCAEC8E12FC2D05A ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\boost_thread-vc71-mt-1_32.dll
21:33:29.0046 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\boost_thread-vc71-mt-1_32.dll - ok
21:33:29.0062 3212  [ 4751DE5B5F266F700BA89ECDCA108AB0 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\boost_log-vc71-mt-1_32.dll
21:33:29.0062 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\AVG\Identity Protection\agent\bin\boost_log-vc71-mt-1_32.dll - ok
21:33:29.0078 3212  [ 222DE7F5EDB9DDBE628384A1A8BE59CE ] C:\XPCD\system32\pjlmon.dll
21:33:29.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\pjlmon.dll - ok
21:33:29.0093 3212  [ C14350FC0D47D806699C4F907FC6785B ] C:\XPCD\system32\cryptnet.dll
21:33:29.0093 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cryptnet.dll - ok
21:33:29.0093 3212  [ 3CBA2210FA39C6ED7895634842E930DD ] C:\XPCD\system32\sensapi.dll
21:33:29.0093 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\sensapi.dll - ok
21:33:29.0109 3212  [ AE0382AD9C73D343D85E1A50C80B7C20 ] C:\XPCD\system32\tcpmon.dll
21:33:29.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\tcpmon.dll - ok
21:33:29.0125 3212  [ 8C77ECF3C7DCBB926312B7ECED6ECA75 ] C:\XPCD\system32\winhttp.dll
21:33:29.0125 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winhttp.dll - ok
21:33:29.0140 3212  [ F9D3C78CFE15271D80790677C893CE45 ] C:\XPCD\system32\cabinet.dll
21:33:29.0140 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cabinet.dll - ok
21:33:29.0156 3212  [ F26385E8BA4549B5186B774EC0E45D86 ] C:\XPCD\system32\usbmon.dll
21:33:29.0156 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\usbmon.dll - ok
21:33:29.0171 3212  [ EEE7F12D9FF46F68FBC0DA059A359E9E ] C:\XPCD\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\filterpipelineprintproc.dll
21:33:29.0171 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\filterpipelineprintproc.dll - ok
21:33:29.0187 3212  [ 22DD6D7D4BFE2B8CE705CC950C8AEA4C ] C:\XPCD\system32\win32spl.dll
21:33:29.0187 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\win32spl.dll - ok
21:33:29.0203 3212  [ B41D53899E37CC43DA85DA19998BEE81 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netrap.dll
21:33:29.0203 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netrap.dll - ok
21:33:29.0218 3212  [ EE4C651A217B01D636B5364AC77DA892 ] C:\XPCD\system32\inetpp.dll
21:33:29.0218 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\inetpp.dll - ok
21:33:29.0234 3212  [ 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\linkinfo.dll
21:33:29.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\linkinfo.dll - ok
21:33:29.0234 3212  [ A70A2D85AD143D6BB823C246CEB699A5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ntshrui.dll
21:33:29.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ntshrui.dll - ok
21:33:29.0359 3212  [ B714735C12A70171DE28657948FD91F1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mlang.dll
21:33:29.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mlang.dll - ok
21:33:29.0375 3212  [ DEF7A7882BEC100FE0B2CE2549188F9D ] C:\XPCD\system32\audiosrv.dll
21:33:29.0375 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\audiosrv.dll - ok
21:33:29.0390 3212  [ A8888A5327621856C0CEC4E385F69309 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wkssvc.dll
21:33:29.0390 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wkssvc.dll - ok
21:33:29.0406 3212  [ 11D42BB6206F33FBB3BA0288D3EF81BD ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
21:33:29.0406 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys - ok
21:33:29.0421 3212  [ 77A354E28153AD2D5E120A5A8687BC06 ] C:\XPCD\system32\webclnt.dll
21:33:29.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\webclnt.dll - ok
21:33:29.0453 3212  [ 70E98B3FD8E963A6A46A2E6247E0BEA1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\parvdm.sys
21:33:29.0453 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\parvdm.sys - ok
21:33:29.0468 3212  [ 4FE5C6D40664AE07BE5105874357D2ED ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
21:33:29.0468 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe - ok
21:33:29.0484 3212  [ D7016846DBD0D73E6FBF5E68E0EA370E ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\AppleVersions.dll
21:33:29.0484 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\AppleVersions.dll - ok
21:33:29.0500 3212  [ 6D41F6AA35220E7A54543075B27E8F83 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\YSCrashDump.dll
21:33:29.0500 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\YSCrashDump.dll - ok
21:33:29.0515 3212  [ EF8CD3C64EE9C08980D6D06CCCE46C68 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.dll
21:33:29.0515 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CoreFoundation.dll - ok
21:33:29.0531 3212  [ 62169BDD927A67C360A35F4526429B01 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\pthreadVC2.dll
21:33:29.0531 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\pthreadVC2.dll - ok
21:33:29.0546 3212  [ 67156D5A9AC356DC99D7BCCB388E3316 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wsock32.dll
21:33:29.0546 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wsock32.dll - ok
21:33:29.0562 3212  [ 78865ABC5F5D13190F8B35BD9044714A ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\objc.dll
21:33:29.0562 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\objc.dll - ok
21:33:29.0578 3212  [ FF9831030678C7B6D70BAC00F68F8976 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libdispatch.dll
21:33:29.0578 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libdispatch.dll - ok
21:33:29.0593 3212  [ 9ABB7CDAC0914579C86990048771B1B4 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libicuin.dll
21:33:29.0593 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libicuin.dll - ok
21:33:29.0593 3212  [ D47913F993A0E3A0C9F1E88FD02E98C6 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libicuuc.dll
21:33:29.0593 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libicuuc.dll - ok
21:33:29.0609 3212  [ 43A0A24CD12B110DC93462D6B035C961 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\icudt46.dll
21:33:29.0609 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\icudt46.dll - ok
21:33:29.0625 3212  [ F6FD367C9EAAEDF90CD7A7952AE0B336 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ASL.dll
21:33:29.0625 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\ASL.dll - ok
21:33:29.0640 3212  [ 4327CF9A9D0864CA0FFC97FCDA97315A ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService_main.dll
21:33:29.0640 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService_main.dll - ok
21:33:29.0656 3212  [ 062373995EAE5F0EAC9EAA9192136BFB ] C:\XPCD\system32\dnssd.dll
21:33:29.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dnssd.dll - ok
21:33:29.0671 3212  [ 24665B221424FFD7B71F0D2C398F2F4F ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\MobileDevice.dll
21:33:29.0671 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\MobileDevice.dll - ok
21:33:29.0687 3212  [ 90A87D49205B3893281203A477F66FE5 ] C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\BCMNTIO.SYS
21:33:29.0687 3212  C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\BCMNTIO.SYS - ok
21:33:29.0703 3212  [ DB5BEA73EDAF19AC68B2C0FAD0F92B1A ] C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
21:33:29.0703 3212  C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe - ok
21:33:29.0703 3212  [ 58B61578D5704E9FC8B8A9861A85069D ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
21:33:29.0703 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll - ok
21:33:29.0718 3212  [ A7DDDDE163F16AB49DF3DE9EEC715495 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.dll
21:33:29.0718 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\CFNetwork.dll - ok
21:33:29.0734 3212  [ C5A75EB48E2344ABDC162BDA79E16841 ] C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
21:33:29.0734 3212  C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe - ok
21:33:29.0750 3212  [ E5F7C30EDF0892667933BE879F067D67 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msvcr100_clr0400.dll
21:33:29.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msvcr100_clr0400.dll - ok
21:33:29.0765 3212  [ 08A73B0E7EE6E32983B5F9E540A8E380 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mscoree.dll
21:33:29.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mscoree.dll - ok
21:33:29.0781 3212  [ 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B ] C:\XPCD\system32\cryptsvc.dll
21:33:29.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cryptsvc.dll - ok
21:33:29.0796 3212  [ 7A7F1D1C598C5C8B21CEAAAB892B9FB8 ] C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\FlipShareService.exe
21:33:29.0796 3212  C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\FlipShareService.exe - ok
21:33:29.0812 3212  [ 00709952D444EAE14DBBD30D36FBAE0F ] C:\XPCD\system32\certcli.dll
21:33:29.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\certcli.dll - ok
21:33:29.0828 3212  [ BC93B4A066477954555966D77FEC9ECB ] C:\XPCD\system32\ersvc.dll
21:33:29.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ersvc.dll - ok
21:33:29.0843 3212  [ C406E19F08B087EB01E26365B0F50558 ] C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtCore4.dll
21:33:29.0843 3212  C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtCore4.dll - ok
21:33:29.0859 3212  [ 8A1CBAE63FC06EDAEDCCE1B23E9C9267 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\SQLite3.dll
21:33:29.0859 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\SQLite3.dll - ok
21:33:29.0859 3212  [ C8B8A6B0E5CED276EE89644562F8773D ] C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\Core.dll
21:33:29.0859 3212  C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\Core.dll - ok
21:33:29.0875 3212  [ C13844E25CFFD2F9067694A0DDB69824 ] C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtSql4.dll
21:33:29.0875 3212  C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtSql4.dll - ok
21:33:29.0890 3212  [ 37162B93153135C25A9DEA0952C0F41A ] C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtXml4.dll
21:33:29.0890 3212  C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtXml4.dll - ok
21:33:29.0906 3212  [ 41D22526F240BC9CB38656B6C328BD4D ] C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtGui4.dll
21:33:29.0906 3212  C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\QtGui4.dll - ok
21:33:29.0921 3212  [ 25F0095BA5A30A31CA538698D6FE234C ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
21:33:29.0921 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll - ok
21:33:29.0937 3212  [ 37CA6BB4B12F33FA041B355CCB85A9D1 ] C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\qca2.dll
21:33:29.0937 3212  C:\Program Files\Flip Video\FlipShare\qca2.dll - ok
21:33:29.0953 3212  [ 205ADD80FF8099B1A8101EB490B933D1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll
21:33:29.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll - ok
21:33:29.0953 3212  [ D95C71052E5EF63B55997FB31483D02F ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemcomn.dll
21:33:29.0968 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemcomn.dll - ok
21:33:29.0968 3212  [ 61330A29BD4230505A7618BC41693CBB ] C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\MAPMEM.SYS
21:33:29.0968 3212  C:\PROGRA~1\CheckIt\DIAGNO~1\MAPMEM.SYS - ok
21:33:29.0984 3212  [ 4FCCA060DFE0C51A09DD5C3843888BCD ] C:\XPCD\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll
21:33:29.0984 3212  C:\XPCD\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll - ok
21:33:30.0000 3212  [ 3A7C3CBE5D96B8AE96CE81F0B22FB527 ] C:\XPCD\system32\srvsvc.dll
21:33:30.0000 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\srvsvc.dll - ok
21:33:30.0015 3212  [ 8BE9020349ADC38C2A2CE5E34714E01C ] C:\Program Files\MacroData Inc\NetDrive\ndsvc.exe
21:33:30.0015 3212  C:\Program Files\MacroData Inc\NetDrive\ndsvc.exe - ok
21:33:30.0031 3212  [ 20FD44370267CCD0A64A1B31861C21D2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netmsg.dll
21:33:30.0031 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netmsg.dll - ok
21:33:30.0046 3212  [ 0F6AEFAD3641A657E18081F52D0C15AF ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\srv.sys
21:33:30.0046 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\srv.sys - ok
21:33:30.0078 3212  [ 332760FBA1655FCFD35BD6F4FD871300 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ipsecsvc.dll
21:33:30.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ipsecsvc.dll - ok
21:33:30.0109 3212  [ C5FF8682EADA5B3B27A865F1C3EF9270 ] C:\XPCD\system32\oakley.dll
21:33:30.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\oakley.dll - ok
21:33:30.0125 3212  [ 1832970108DCBCF244D6017B7EBD3F86 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\RpsSecurityAwareR.exe
21:33:30.0125 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\RpsSecurityAwareR.exe - ok
21:33:30.0140 3212  [ 248712EA6BA17B9FF0C542A3828375DD ] C:\XPCD\system32\winipsec.dll
21:33:30.0140 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\winipsec.dll - ok
21:33:30.0156 3212  [ 853D0D0C6F02D7BFDF1CF99DD7553732 ] C:\XPCD\system32\pstorsvc.dll
21:33:30.0156 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\pstorsvc.dll - ok
21:33:30.0171 3212  [ 3E9A33113D663D8BD5ED38858E669652 ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.ATL_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_473666fd\ATL80.dll
21:33:30.0171 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.ATL_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_473666fd\ATL80.dll - ok
21:33:30.0187 3212  [ 3E9B95ED48221EFB457643E993E7FE73 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\FreeSCR.dll
21:33:30.0187 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\FreeSCR.dll - ok
21:33:30.0203 3212  [ 22D89D84E8E081CDA529DBF8C0255A38 ] C:\XPCD\system32\psbase.dll
21:33:30.0203 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\psbase.dll - ok
21:33:30.0203 3212  [ A8A2AE23F7806CC5611F13F599F22ABC ] C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\RogersSelfHelpService.exe
21:33:30.0218 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\RogersSelfHelpService.exe - ok
21:33:30.0218 3212  [ 21AF2E5C36866E078500BA8F32E27AB5 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\MalwareEngineR.dll
21:33:30.0218 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\MalwareEngineR.dll - ok
21:33:30.0234 3212  [ FEDE68BF80052BAD393AFD5C2E60DCB0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\dssenh.dll
21:33:30.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dssenh.dll - ok
21:33:30.0250 3212  [ 83BA5E873164A3711B44052F58C8FE9F ] C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll
21:33:30.0250 3212  C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll - ok
21:33:30.0265 3212  [ 4ED92DC066A4DF8384A3E34E03F440FC ] C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll
21:33:30.0265 3212  C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorwks.dll - ok
21:33:30.0281 3212  [ 2E62E1029E0B7B5C87C11C596FDEE2E3 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefenderEngineR.dll
21:33:30.0281 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefenderEngineR.dll - ok
21:33:30.0296 3212  [ 5780E648B6B4147D0435BBFF49EC05A1 ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\7bffd7ff2009f421fe5d229927588496\mscorlib.ni.dll
21:33:30.0296 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\7bffd7ff2009f421fe5d229927588496\mscorlib.ni.dll - ok
21:33:30.0312 3212  [ 3F64539841A4E243C93F415D3044AFCD ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\08ffa4d388d5f007869aa7651c458e7c\System.ni.dll
21:33:30.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\08ffa4d388d5f007869aa7651c458e7c\System.ni.dll - ok
21:33:30.0328 3212  [ EB97C59DC217E1ABDECD8C729FDD3A05 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\scan.dll
21:33:30.0328 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\scan.dll - ok
21:33:30.0453 3212  [ 5C75F8B5C637FE020EAECC87079276C3 ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\8b000cc703c9d95593b516bf2c2ec316\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll
21:33:30.0453 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\8b000cc703c9d95593b516bf2c2ec316\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll - ok
21:33:30.0484 3212  [ 0ECAD18B7AD4B20776E41E9AA90DEC72 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\bdardrv.dll
21:33:30.0484 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\bdardrv.dll - ok
21:33:30.0500 3212  [ 5D43C9A33F18C707BA169AFDA88BDF30 ] C:\XPCD\system32\fltlib.dll
21:33:30.0500 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\fltlib.dll - ok
21:33:30.0515 3212  [ B1F9B01F90F08ED91AF5A7D3ED66148C ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\trufos.sys
21:33:30.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\trufos.sys - ok
21:33:30.0531 3212  [ 30B7CF178A3823436A7FD17F3ABD2066 ] C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll
21:33:30.0531 3212  C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorjit.dll - ok
21:33:30.0546 3212  [ C4C9039FEA82D53F10A459C6A1915AC3 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\trufos.dll
21:33:30.0546 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\trufos.dll - ok
21:33:30.0562 3212  [ DD503080ACF7E612A03430B28CD0F653 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\bdfltlib.dll
21:33:30.0562 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\bdfltlib.dll - ok
21:33:30.0578 3212  [ 7D0884572A4EB4EF3FA9D91C155EE554 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\bdquar.dll
21:33:30.0578 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\bdquar.dll - ok
21:33:30.0593 3212  [ 1345BE82B7266CA556097A96492A2C46 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\smartscn.dll
21:33:30.0593 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\smartscn.dll - ok
21:33:30.0609 3212  [ E725716BD7E7E5ED469E8B87F4A11DF3 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\RogersUpdateManager.exe
21:33:30.0609 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\RogersUpdateManager.exe - ok
21:33:30.0625 3212  [ 1755023407FDE00D9916505A557569D5 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\BDCoreEngines\BDCoreSet1\bdcore.dll
21:33:30.0625 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Online Protection\BitDefender2\BDCoreEngines\BDCoreSet1\bdcore.dll - ok
21:33:30.0640 3212  [ CBE612E2BB6A10E3563336191EDA1250 ] C:\XPCD\system32\seclogon.dll
21:33:30.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\seclogon.dll - ok
21:33:30.0656 3212  [ 47C274B918DFA3DE8E25E902568CBEA6 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\ServicepointService.exe
21:33:30.0656 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\ServicepointService.exe - ok
21:33:30.0671 3212  [ 7FDD5D0684ECA8C1F68B4D99D124DCD0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\sens.dll
21:33:30.0671 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\sens.dll - ok
21:33:30.0687 3212  [ 9E4261C9FD4F0396A090BDB9E8E0E35C ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\BSUtil.dll
21:33:30.0687 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\BSUtil.dll - ok
21:33:30.0703 3212  [ 78D0D52A7AE920A2A920B13D82F6C0C0 ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.VisualBas#\a27783547338dbebf84101a685ba641b\Microsoft.VisualBasic.ni.dll
21:33:30.0703 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.VisualBas#\a27783547338dbebf84101a685ba641b\Microsoft.VisualBasic.ni.dll - ok
21:33:30.0718 3212  [ 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 ] C:\XPCD\system32\srsvc.dll
21:33:30.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\srsvc.dll - ok
21:33:30.0718 3212  [ EFDA6E6D7E673A273D79D628C6DF49C6 ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web\41f436dae3c8146752d06130f7331527\System.Web.ni.dll
21:33:30.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web\41f436dae3c8146752d06130f7331527\System.Web.ni.dll - ok
21:33:30.0734 3212  [ FB3C9BE2FCC701B5B0892D13FAC478DC ] C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\NamedPipes.dll
21:33:30.0734 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\NamedPipes.dll - ok
21:33:30.0750 3212  [ 55BCA12F7F523D35CA3CB833C725F54E ] C:\XPCD\system32\trkwks.dll
21:33:30.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\trkwks.dll - ok
21:33:30.0765 3212  [ 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wiaservc.dll
21:33:30.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wiaservc.dll - ok
21:33:30.0781 3212  [ F56F0E24E35FD91F74A5319E7081A0DB ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientSRV.exe
21:33:30.0781 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientSRV.exe - ok
21:33:30.0796 3212  [ 5063B2A1B90B9214BDAB3339E980B37C ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\dcc0244092fe52e6885b50be25ef3b31\System.Drawing.ni.dll
21:33:30.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\dcc0244092fe52e6885b50be25ef3b31\System.Drawing.ni.dll - ok
21:33:30.0812 3212  [ 5F0CE62E0831CF972EC6949FD3E37DA7 ] C:\XPCD\system32\cfgmgr32.dll
21:33:30.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\cfgmgr32.dll - ok
21:33:30.0812 3212  [ 4AC2FA4A6F0DF2511BAC13393C06EFF1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mscms.dll
21:33:30.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mscms.dll - ok
21:33:30.0828 3212  [ 8BCD11D38FCE43A519246A91CC40DE6A ] C:\XPCD\system32\security.dll
21:33:30.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\security.dll - ok
21:33:30.0843 3212  [ CF3B0AD3091B2997A1E5D4B6BE87EC07 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientUpgrade.exe
21:33:30.0843 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientUpgrade.exe - ok
21:33:30.0859 3212  [ 178A34E5554DCE485E1262DDF027960C ] C:\DOCUME~1\MISATO~1.MIS\LOCALS~1\Temp\99596976-CD27-4BE3-83F8-D2804092D6EF.exe
21:33:30.0859 3212  C:\DOCUME~1\MISATO~1.MIS\LOCALS~1\Temp\99596976-CD27-4BE3-83F8-D2804092D6EF.exe - ok
21:33:30.0875 3212  [ 8EE2FEA7AA39E3EC526925A666D4056B ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\439c466b60614915587c5273eaf0ca7f\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
21:33:30.0875 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\439c466b60614915587c5273eaf0ca7f\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll - ok
21:33:30.0890 3212  [ 2D0E4ED081963804CCC196A0929275B5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmisvc.dll
21:33:30.0890 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmisvc.dll - ok
21:33:30.0906 3212  [ 70B029A0E50BBB1C95497B75D6626FA7 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientCOM.dll
21:33:30.0906 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Backup Manager\VaultClientCOM.dll - ok
21:33:30.0921 3212  [ DD0042F0C3B606A6A8B92D49AFB18AD6 ] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
21:33:30.0921 3212  C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe - ok
21:33:30.0937 3212  [ ACACB8B14E66109B8ACD6644B5574B9A ] C:\XPCD\system32\vssapi.dll
21:33:30.0937 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\vssapi.dll - ok
21:33:30.0953 3212  [ 912B67BB8249925A5C972FC5839EAE09 ] C:\XPCD\system32\actxprxy.dll
21:33:30.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\actxprxy.dll - ok
21:33:30.0968 3212  [ 35321FB577CDC98CE3EB3A3EB9E4610A ] C:\XPCD\system32\wuauserv.dll
21:33:30.0968 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wuauserv.dll - ok
21:33:30.0968 3212  [ FC3EC24FCE372C89423E015A2AC1A31E ] C:\XPCD\system32\wuaueng.dll
21:33:30.0968 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wuaueng.dll - ok
21:33:30.0984 3212  [ F4292307EB1000AC4779FDCCD1C08906 ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\a6dbe24cbfe3ab6b318ed3095cc572d8\System.Xml.ni.dll
21:33:30.0984 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\a6dbe24cbfe3ab6b318ed3095cc572d8\System.Xml.ni.dll - ok
21:33:31.0000 3212  [ B85E95679B5ADC12311BCD3F5385D623 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mspatcha.dll
21:33:31.0000 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mspatcha.dll - ok
21:33:31.0015 3212  [ A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 ] C:\XPCD\system32\browser.dll
21:33:31.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\browser.dll - ok
21:33:31.0031 3212  [ 83F41D0D89645D7235C051AB1D9523AC ] C:\XPCD\system32\ipnathlp.dll
21:33:31.0031 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ipnathlp.dll - ok
21:33:31.0046 3212  [ 2A8681AEA24003040CA7D677BE9F1702 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\32925341.sys
21:33:31.0046 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\32925341.sys - ok
21:33:31.0062 3212  [ 6DF4C7B4EB81855F19F9EC3F6E15FF24 ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\ab688d0f9f333ba117832726bfb589c1\System.Configuration.ni.dll
21:33:31.0062 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\ab688d0f9f333ba117832726bfb589c1\System.Configuration.ni.dll - ok
21:33:31.0078 3212  [ 7C278E6408D1DCE642230C0585A854D5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wscsvc.dll
21:33:31.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wscsvc.dll - ok
21:33:31.0078 3212  [ 3458EDA96E30FBD0477A2800D3FB1909 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wups.dll
21:33:31.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wups.dll - ok
21:33:31.0093 3212  [ 17AA58A54C00F1746B8654C050491F43 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msutb.dll
21:33:31.0093 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msutb.dll - ok
21:33:31.0109 3212  [ E40FCF943127DDC8FD60554B722D762B ] C:\XPCD\system32\msctf.dll
21:33:31.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msctf.dll - ok
21:33:31.0125 3212  [ BDC0C99E472176C8C2C853A68ADC5073 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wups2.dll
21:33:31.0125 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wups2.dll - ok
21:33:31.0140 3212  [ F0BF811622F2DD6C8E26EE4600D83731 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemcore.dll
21:33:31.0140 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemcore.dll - ok
21:33:31.0156 3212  [ E4616430709F440CF1809D88DC2366EA ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\esscli.dll
21:33:31.0156 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\esscli.dll - ok
21:33:31.0171 3212  [ 378A0AEFB11D8B0DC8C27B9F7604B88D ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll
21:33:31.0171 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll - ok
21:33:31.0187 3212  [ ED0C0DF222209E43AD9AFBF3FE87DDE0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\comsvcs.dll
21:33:31.0187 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\comsvcs.dll - ok
21:33:31.0203 3212  [ 690D97864735E8ECD87F55777E266690 ] C:\XPCD\system32\colbact.dll
21:33:31.0203 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\colbact.dll - ok
21:33:31.0218 3212  [ 36795A645EAA47FE31D2A8F136A2C69B ] C:\XPCD\system32\mtxclu.dll
21:33:31.0218 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mtxclu.dll - ok
21:33:31.0218 3212  [ DF82E222578DBE59FCBBD69A02E4C806 ] C:\XPCD\system32\clusapi.dll
21:33:31.0218 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\clusapi.dll - ok
21:33:31.0234 3212  [ F51EBB6FC536A6B2D588FD668D3A8249 ] C:\XPCD\system32\resutils.dll
21:33:31.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\resutils.dll - ok
21:33:31.0250 3212  [ 010472D0AE758227C6F6E6933549C219 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll
21:33:31.0250 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll - ok
21:33:31.0265 3212  [ 3273D1565BF30225C115B480A3BB2C9D ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmiutils.dll
21:33:31.0265 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmiutils.dll - ok
21:33:31.0281 3212  [ 2E0B0A051FFAA86E358465BB0880D453 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wuauclt.exe
21:33:31.0281 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wuauclt.exe - ok
21:33:31.0296 3212  [ 942A17D2901A31EA68627CBFFCD268CC ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\repdrvfs.dll
21:33:31.0296 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\repdrvfs.dll - ok
21:33:31.0312 3212  [ 91790D6749EBED90E2C40479C0A91879 ] C:\XPCD\system32\verclsid.exe
21:33:31.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\verclsid.exe - ok
21:33:31.0312 3212  [ 071143F687B4F887E21461CA6CC7EB29 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmiprvsd.dll
21:33:31.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmiprvsd.dll - ok
21:33:31.0328 3212  [ CE42DFE915F78246364D464902E47360 ] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
21:33:31.0328 3212  C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe - ok
21:33:31.0343 3212  [ A18D3897100A0B2826FB2656B6428E4D ] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.dll
21:33:31.0343 3212  C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.dll - ok
21:33:31.0359 3212  [ 0517333FF78DAF51C3C9181418B6B827 ] C:\XPCD\system32\webcheck.dll
21:33:31.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\webcheck.dll - ok
21:33:31.0375 3212  [ D63797E8E7781EE1500A810CB6194FA6 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
21:33:31.0375 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe - ok
21:33:31.0390 3212  [ 50512FC9B7878E3C2C147BC17326A7DB ] C:\XPCD\system32\stobject.dll
21:33:31.0390 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\stobject.dll - ok
21:33:31.0406 3212  [ 6829215F30389910E25344D5E4650EFC ] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.Resources\en.lproj\iTunesHelperLocalized.dll
21:33:31.0406 3212  C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.Resources\en.lproj\iTunesHelperLocalized.dll - ok
21:33:31.0421 3212  [ 1CB844BDCAF2C91054787A537FABC39E ] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.Resources\iTunesHelper.dll
21:33:31.0421 3212  C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.Resources\iTunesHelper.dll - ok
21:33:31.0562 3212  [ 231A0B0E3BA7ABFE469A8262FAA1FD71 ] C:\XPCD\system32\batmeter.dll
21:33:31.0562 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\batmeter.dll - ok
21:33:31.0578 3212  [ 26D881D27CBE51D3614E68D7313EA026 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemess.dll
21:33:31.0578 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemess.dll - ok
21:33:31.0593 3212  [ 045E228F71C31901084B64BE59093499 ] C:\XPCD\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
21:33:31.0593 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll - ok
21:33:31.0609 3212  [ 2DE1190196EE9555DB548A57622022EB ] C:\XPCD\system32\drprov.dll
21:33:31.0609 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drprov.dll - ok
21:33:31.0625 3212  [ 37CF3324F46CEB3A4F2686C617CBB35C ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\iTunesMobileDevice.dll
21:33:31.0625 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\iTunesMobileDevice.dll - ok
21:33:31.0640 3212  [ 36468087E22C57A83DF758B3F90DF73F ] C:\XPCD\system32\ntlanman.dll
21:33:31.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ntlanman.dll - ok
21:33:31.0640 3212  [ AC5DF42FE314C1446B1DAD237BFCFFE0 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netui0.dll
21:33:31.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netui0.dll - ok
21:33:31.0656 3212  [ ED5A816D8E11E03F1937AC3C56826EE4 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netui1.dll
21:33:31.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netui1.dll - ok
21:33:31.0671 3212  [ 1A617835452EEE5060976C9B9F5FE635 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wuapi.dll
21:33:31.0671 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wuapi.dll - ok
21:33:31.0687 3212  [ FB8F8EEC8D9C2157789472DD61CDC78B ] C:\XPCD\system32\davclnt.dll
21:33:31.0687 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\davclnt.dll - ok
21:33:31.0703 3212  [ 538A270F35A713C360B7ED4168BB7521 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mydocs.dll
21:33:31.0703 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mydocs.dll - ok
21:33:31.0718 3212  [ AB89479B0B34F2145FF96A348D71A2C2 ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\RogersServicepointAgent.exe
21:33:31.0718 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\RogersServicepointAgent.exe - ok
21:33:31.0734 3212  [ 22358578CB321F3325496A3723029409 ] C:\XPCD\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
21:33:31.0734 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll - ok
21:33:31.0750 3212  [ 330E0015B751FAFB53B6F73D30A4BBF1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msfeedssync.exe
21:33:31.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msfeedssync.exe - ok
21:33:31.0765 3212  [ ECEEBBB23B4EFCC86BAD7318A92AF21E ] C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\shs.exe
21:33:31.0765 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\shs.exe - ok
21:33:31.0781 3212  [ 6F9B1441A163FF2C9349238EE4FCD973 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msfeeds.dll
21:33:31.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msfeeds.dll - ok
21:33:31.0781 3212  [ 9D45B2201D0ECF9F42136C7B99DEB8B2 ] C:\XPCD\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
21:33:31.0781 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll - ok
21:33:31.0796 3212  [ 4721AB485E0C29CD1617A5F296B9CC47 ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.6001.22319_x-ww_f0b4c2df\GdiPlus.dll
21:33:31.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.6001.22319_x-ww_f0b4c2df\GdiPlus.dll - ok
21:33:31.0812 3212  [ D26451B540720A7313A9BCBE794DAF62 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\ncprov.dll
21:33:31.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\ncprov.dll - ok
21:33:31.0828 3212  [ C826F7BA9C7BF0860CBF1F650E2EDC1B ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\Windows7Features.dll
21:33:31.0828 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\Windows7Features.dll - ok
21:33:31.0843 3212  [ 9ACCBC5891BA51B5B29C1A88F80D4CE3 ] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
21:33:31.0843 3212  C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe - ok
21:33:31.0859 3212  [ BCD9CBF0621F9A6767276A2E0BF1DD15 ] C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe
21:33:31.0859 3212  C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe - ok
21:33:31.0875 3212  [ 61E4289E91E88C90478D7F4BEB10DCF7 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe
21:33:31.0875 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe - ok
21:33:31.0890 3212  [ 0B467F470CC9918FDCEEDCFD7DC4D697 ] C:\XPCD\system32\oledlg.dll
21:33:31.0890 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\oledlg.dll - ok
21:33:31.0906 3212  [ 48BE298F7FD1BEF4D8FBACB04D8D95C4 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
21:33:31.0906 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe - ok
21:33:31.0906 3212  [ 13820B972D74B3DE4F6552A57AC799A7 ] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon_main.dll
21:33:31.0906 3212  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon_main.dll - ok
21:33:31.0921 3212  [ 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ctfmon.exe
21:33:31.0921 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ctfmon.exe - ok
21:33:31.0937 3212  [ E616A6A6E91B0A86F2F6217CDE835FFE ] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
21:33:31.0937 3212  C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe - ok
21:33:31.0953 3212  [ F02A533F517EB38333CB12A9E8963773 ] C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
21:33:31.0953 3212  C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe - ok
21:33:31.0968 3212  [ F6FAEC07446A78A9C5AF4558FF5BD118 ] C:\XPCD\ime\sptip.dll
21:33:31.0968 3212  C:\XPCD\ime\sptip.dll - ok
21:33:31.0984 3212  [ 88BEEF09C654252F3E46B6167B7F4ECB ] C:\XPCD\system32\msisip.dll
21:33:31.0984 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msisip.dll - ok
21:33:32.0000 3212  [ 6D6B5D52BB81F82F5D0103E6175D1F4F ] C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.165\goopdate.dll
21:33:32.0000 3212  C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.165\goopdate.dll - ok
21:33:32.0015 3212  [ 3A6D465F379E5C815F4AD565391E654C ] C:\XPCD\system32\wshext.dll
21:33:32.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wshext.dll - ok
21:33:32.0031 3212  [ E1E0765C164A62608DFFD110373438E2 ] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
21:33:32.0031 3212  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE - ok
21:33:32.0046 3212  [ 71C23B15FA791A5DEB8BBEA8495CE845 ] C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSO9.DLL
21:33:32.0046 3212  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MSO9.DLL - ok
21:33:32.0062 3212  [ 2A47A02428F7D530F76AB55F08F66586 ] C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteClipper.exe
21:33:32.0062 3212  C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteClipper.exe - ok
21:33:32.0062 3212  [ AEB43D2A8158FB535F48F440CC266953 ] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.9012.1008\gtn.dll
21:33:32.0062 3212  C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.9012.1008\gtn.dll - ok
21:33:32.0078 3212  [ 566D1F57F5C422BE44C5E4A08D778901 ] C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\encrashrep.dll
21:33:32.0078 3212  C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\encrashrep.dll - ok
21:33:32.0093 3212  [ CF7B0E597C1F34E528285495721DEEE9 ] C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.165\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
21:33:32.0093 3212  C:\Documents and Settings\MISA TORII.MISA-ZS0MHZSBEK\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.165\GoogleCrashHandler.exe - ok
21:33:32.0109 3212  [ 761BA8D02A3155A3E70273DEE7FB9E20 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
21:33:32.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msfeedsbs.dll - ok
21:33:32.0125 3212  [ 714445FBC09B4D8A791FFCF8EA0E7320 ] C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\libxml2.dll
21:33:32.0125 3212  C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\libxml2.dll - ok
21:33:32.0140 3212  [ 7C93A120A68DE45DA9794D5765C81F88 ] C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\libpcre.dll
21:33:32.0140 3212  C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\libpcre.dll - ok
21:33:32.0156 3212  [ 798A9E6828997EEF4517ADA8A2259831 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
21:33:32.0156 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe - ok
21:33:32.0171 3212  [ BE3F2025B87338524FF4331B9D31D02D ] C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\libtidy.dll
21:33:32.0171 3212  C:\Program Files\Evernote\Evernote\libtidy.dll - ok
21:33:32.0187 3212  [ D7BC2DCB226DA440F6CC12920F40323C ] C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\ldGuage.dll
21:33:32.0187 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\ldGuage.dll - ok
21:33:32.0203 3212  [ 0C18568BE622D14A796AC683B88425DE ] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
21:33:32.0203 3212  C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe - ok
21:33:32.0218 3212  [ 6DE5C66E434A9C1729575763D891C6C2 ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_x-ww_d08d0375\msvcp90.dll
21:33:32.0218 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_x-ww_d08d0375\msvcp90.dll - ok
21:33:32.0234 3212  [ E7D91D008FE76423962B91C43C88E4EB ] C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_x-ww_d08d0375\msvcr90.dll
21:33:32.0234 3212  C:\XPCD\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_x-ww_d08d0375\msvcr90.dll - ok
21:33:32.0250 3212  [ E837FDBB92E9873E538395B623F45462 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\cimwin32.dll
21:33:32.0250 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\cimwin32.dll - ok
21:33:32.0265 3212  [ 4306FA2F1099D7C606139255FDB62B19 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\framedyn.dll
21:33:32.0265 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\framedyn.dll - ok
21:33:32.0281 3212  [ 93C088C2AEB2F23E720BDA7E32BD5117 ] C:\XPCD\system32\upnp.dll
21:33:32.0281 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\upnp.dll - ok
21:33:32.0296 3212  [ 3D075865DCC26931972F6476AD0497BE ] C:\XPCD\system32\ssdpapi.dll
21:33:32.0296 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ssdpapi.dll - ok
21:33:32.0312 3212  [ 7C6B20F70F427ABE9C9F490B50E3D736 ] C:\XPCD\system32\jscript.dll
21:33:32.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\jscript.dll - ok
21:33:32.0312 3212  [ 860FAD57B4668A9F5F350A9D5444AE89 ] C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\diasymreader.dll
21:33:32.0312 3212  C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\diasymreader.dll - ok
21:33:32.0328 3212  [ FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F ] C:\XPCD\system32\termsrv.dll
21:33:32.0328 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\termsrv.dll - ok
21:33:32.0343 3212  [ B651A7B4BF84E7B14FB827D4D674891E ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\RpSpaWshComAgent.dll
21:33:32.0343 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\RpSpaWshComAgent.dll - ok
21:33:32.0359 3212  [ 6404807ABC7AF52FA3792697AE638B50 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemcons.dll
21:33:32.0359 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemcons.dll - ok
21:33:32.0375 3212  [ 037B1E7798960E0420003D05BB577EE6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rundll32.exe
21:33:32.0375 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rundll32.exe - ok
21:33:32.0390 3212  [ DF6551E4C4C46655A0C76194F1FCEA5D ] C:\XPCD\system32\icaapi.dll
21:33:32.0390 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\icaapi.dll - ok
21:33:32.0406 3212  [ 03C76895F47A1339A697269000675266 ] C:\XPCD\system32\newdev.dll
21:33:32.0406 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\newdev.dll - ok
21:33:32.0406 3212  [ 37A62C6092AADD2EFDE0468DD8818E99 ] C:\XPCD\system32\netcfgx.dll
21:33:32.0406 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\netcfgx.dll - ok
21:33:32.0421 3212  [ 2D65D56C2F8B6CC5EBFF8E7200C30304 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mstlsapi.dll
21:33:32.0421 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mstlsapi.dll - ok
21:33:32.0437 3212  [ 880F7ED2DF24DB14AF96C6D797958796 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemdisp.dll
21:33:32.0437 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wbemdisp.dll - ok
21:33:32.0453 3212  [ 219AF0F9A54EBEEB3E7E20025D801034 ] C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Culture.dll
21:33:32.0453 3212  C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Culture.dll - ok
21:33:32.0468 3212  [ 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 ] C:\XPCD\system32\tapisrv.dll
21:33:32.0468 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\tapisrv.dll - ok
21:33:32.0484 3212  [ F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wscntfy.exe
21:33:32.0484 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wscntfy.exe - ok
21:33:32.0500 3212  [ 76A9A3CBEADD68CC57CDA5E1D7448235 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rasmans.dll
21:33:32.0500 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rasmans.dll - ok
21:33:32.0515 3212  [ 63D151A73679BB5BD7CF98BDA1AE5F5B ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\stdprov.dll
21:33:32.0515 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\stdprov.dll - ok
21:33:32.0640 3212  [ 30DEAF54A9755BB8546168CFE8A6B5E1 ] C:\XPCD\system32\imapi.exe
21:33:32.0640 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\imapi.exe - ok
21:33:32.0656 3212  [ C7000F2DB2A5515C64C257478769A481 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
21:33:32.0656 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe - ok
21:33:32.0687 3212  [ F0A0EBF086597E645BC14B0D98F8BA58 ] C:\XPCD\system32\scrrun.dll
21:33:32.0687 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\scrrun.dll - ok
21:33:32.0703 3212  [ C730F70351D950DDA7388C9A9763CF54 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmipcima.dll
21:33:32.0703 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wbem\wmipcima.dll - ok
21:33:32.0718 3212  [ 5F7692CEC90E2E9AA32CD58321E234B8 ] C:\XPCD\system32\rastapi.dll
21:33:32.0718 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rastapi.dll - ok
21:33:32.0734 3212  [ D8B8B5A8FE57CF4F307A540D9A153C23 ] C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
21:33:32.0734 3212  C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe - ok
21:33:32.0750 3212  [ 6472932F2B6084EA1FB3F7F9493AC640 ] C:\XPCD\system32\wshom.ocx
21:33:32.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\wshom.ocx - ok
21:33:32.0750 3212  [ AACE07FE34FADDDF973CE068A6424957 ] C:\XPCD\system32\unimdm.tsp
21:33:32.0750 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\unimdm.tsp - ok
21:33:32.0765 3212  [ 995252FCC4692B5B97EE17D596C9386E ] C:\XPCD\system32\uniplat.dll
21:33:32.0765 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\uniplat.dll - ok
21:33:32.0781 3212  [ EEC60879217702E58459102350EE87DF ] C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\RogersServicepointAgentComHandler.exe
21:33:32.0781 3212  C:\Program Files\Rogers Online Protection\Rogers Servicepoint Agent\RogersServicepointAgentComHandler.exe - ok
21:33:32.0796 3212  [ 76EC97C5068D3D9FAA7774B0F659D31A ] C:\XPCD\system32\kmddsp.tsp
21:33:32.0796 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\kmddsp.tsp - ok
21:33:32.0812 3212  [ 4589963D84F2984FA5949A72162BA4F4 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ndptsp.tsp
21:33:32.0812 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ndptsp.tsp - ok
21:33:32.0828 3212  [ F80A415EF82CD06FFAF0D971528EAD38 ] C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\http.sys
21:33:32.0828 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\drivers\http.sys - ok
21:33:32.0843 3212  [ 8B8A45DF7CEF36D93C7BD3E4C84003B8 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ipconf.tsp
21:33:32.0843 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ipconf.tsp - ok
21:33:32.0859 3212  [ A4C992F86ED074D5907B94225E75A43F ] C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.Resources\en.lproj\iPodServiceLocalized.dll
21:33:32.0859 3212  C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.Resources\en.lproj\iPodServiceLocalized.dll - ok
21:33:32.0875 3212  [ 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ssdpsrv.dll
21:33:32.0875 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ssdpsrv.dll - ok
21:33:32.0890 3212  [ 8BC2B02DC11C98D14CEE43B8E8393FF3 ] C:\XPCD\system32\h323.tsp
21:33:32.0890 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\h323.tsp - ok
21:33:32.0890 3212  [ 2BF1404063E407B44E0E953F4F39E315 ] C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.Resources\iPodService.dll
21:33:32.0890 3212  C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.Resources\iPodService.dll - ok
21:33:32.0906 3212  [ 8C515081584A38AA007909CD02020B3D ] C:\XPCD\system32\alg.exe
21:33:32.0906 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\alg.exe - ok
21:33:32.0921 3212  [ 6B552ED3BEE5AA3C4560478FF779BA98 ] C:\XPCD\system32\hidphone.tsp
21:33:32.0921 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\hidphone.tsp - ok
21:33:32.0937 3212  [ 8973122796E3B5D6B5900FC186E55FEA ] C:\XPCD\system32\hid.dll
21:33:32.0937 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\hid.dll - ok
21:33:32.0953 3212  [ D0545A010ED2259A740C8414899A938F ] C:\XPCD\system32\rasppp.dll
21:33:32.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rasppp.dll - ok
21:33:32.0953 3212  [ B464BD425D5D09ABE4192234D1577B22 ] C:\XPCD\system32\ntlsapi.dll
21:33:32.0953 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\ntlsapi.dll - ok
21:33:32.0968 3212  [ A655C88AA555BB8EF8957BD29408827F ] C:\XPCD\system32\rasqec.dll
21:33:32.0968 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rasqec.dll - ok
21:33:32.0984 3212  [ D3088606C810A355EAE9B9056C9B5392 ] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.9012.1008\swg.dll
21:33:32.0984 3212  C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.9012.1008\swg.dll - ok
21:33:33.0000 3212  [ 401A8C0BE0BAA7D7A470F0942244152D ] C:\XPCD\system32\rasdlg.dll
21:33:33.0000 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\rasdlg.dll - ok
21:33:33.0015 3212  [ C7C3E41CC2F6EB4A629FE2184136C098 ] C:\XPCD\system32\mshtml.dll
21:33:33.0015 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\mshtml.dll - ok
21:33:33.0031 3212  [ 2D15E1C7CD0BC1A9B7F9660E39A0CE3E ] C:\XPCD\system32\msls31.dll
21:33:33.0031 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msls31.dll - ok
21:33:33.0062 3212  [ 65883CA415F8D44A634F2C27F2DCA53C ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management\bc1cf48ba7dc00f45d0e949c49ab677a\System.Management.ni.dll
21:33:33.0062 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management\bc1cf48ba7dc00f45d0e949c49ab677a\System.Management.ni.dll - ok
21:33:33.0078 3212  [ 35A936C7C029A5B705D3FFD40518D660 ] C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\WMINet_Utils.dll
21:33:33.0078 3212  C:\XPCD\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\WMINet_Utils.dll - ok
21:33:33.0093 3212  [ BD747C0FEF3E16FA7D388B1CB71598FD ] C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\CustomMarshalers\12ae6f3635448471fc9f7d8bfe39c67d\CustomMarshalers.ni.dll
21:33:33.0093 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\CustomMarshalers\12ae6f3635448471fc9f7d8bfe39c67d\CustomMarshalers.ni.dll - ok
21:33:33.0109 3212  [ DC426A365577F27187F99EB506ECD5D1 ] C:\XPCD\assembly\GAC_32\CustomMarshalers\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\CustomMarshalers.dll
21:33:33.0109 3212  C:\XPCD\assembly\GAC_32\CustomMarshalers\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\CustomMarshalers.dll - ok
21:33:33.0125 3212  [ FB6EE278BC2046E0952F320AC62D3E07 ] C:\XPCD\system32\dskquota.dll
21:33:33.0125 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\dskquota.dll - ok
21:33:33.0140 3212  [ E11457C66FDD966EE415FBBC6D9BE643 ] C:\XPCD\system32\msimtf.dll
21:33:33.0140 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\msimtf.dll - ok
21:33:33.0156 3212  [ 2CD1C3506A85B38E2D17E61ADED175C4 ] C:\XPCD\system32\taskmgr.exe
21:33:33.0156 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\taskmgr.exe - ok
21:33:33.0171 3212  [ 0DFA4D5E8205614EDA53394E637812E4 ] C:\XPCD\system32\vdmdbg.dll
21:33:33.0171 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\vdmdbg.dll - ok
21:33:33.0187 3212  [ 9D39D9E07C180127252E176EC2B41487 ] C:\XPCD\system32\utildll.dll
21:33:33.0187 3212  C:\XPCD\system32\utildll.dll - ok
21:33:33.0203 3212  ============================================================
21:33:33.0203 3212  Scan finished
21:33:33.0203 3212  ============================================================
21:33:33.0375 3120  Detected object count: 6
21:33:33.0375 3120  Actual detected object count: 6
21:35:43.0765 3120  BCMNTIO ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - skipped by user
21:35:43.0765 3120  BCMNTIO ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - User select action: Skip 
21:35:43.0765 3120  MAPMEM ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - skipped by user
21:35:43.0781 3120  MAPMEM ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - User select action: Skip 
21:35:43.0781 3120  ndsvc ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - skipped by user
21:35:43.0781 3120  ndsvc ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - User select action: Skip 
21:35:43.0781 3120  RogersSelfHelpService ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - skipped by user
21:35:43.0781 3120  RogersSelfHelpService ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - User select action: Skip 
21:35:43.0796 3120  RogersUpdateManager ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - skipped by user
21:35:43.0796 3120  RogersUpdateManager ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - User select action: Skip 
21:35:43.0796 3120  scan ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - skipped by user
21:35:43.0796 3120  scan ( UnsignedFile.Multi.Generic ) - User select action: Skip 
21:37:32.0984 0184  Deinitialize success

RogueKiller logfile:

RogueKiller V8.7.1 [Oct  3 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

Operating System : Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User : MISA TORII [Admin rights]
Mode : Remove -- Date : 10/09/2013 22:58:20
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

¤¤¤ Bad processes : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Registry Entries : 8 ¤¤¤
[RUN][SUSP PATH] HKLM\[...]\Run : SymNRT ("C:\DOCUME~1\MISATO~1.MIS\LOCALS~1\Temp\7zS9.tmp\SymNRT.exe"  /unrun [x]) -> DELETED
[HJ POL][PUM] HKCU\[...]\System : DisableRegistryTools (0) -> DELETED
[HJ][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Internet Settings : WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect (0) -> REPLACED (1)
[HJ][PUM] HKLM\[...]\Internet Settings : WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect (0) -> REPLACED (1)
[HJ SECU][PUM] HKLM\[...]\Security Center : AntiVirusDisableNotify (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ SECU][PUM] HKLM\[...]\Security Center : FirewallDisableNotify (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ SMENU][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Advanced : Start_ShowRecentDocs (0) -> REPLACED (1)
[HJ DESK][PUM] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> REPLACED (0)

¤¤¤ Scheduled tasks : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Startup Entries : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Web browsers : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Driver : [LOADED] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ External Hives: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Infection :  ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
--> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1       localhost

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

+++++ PhysicalDrive0: (\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 @ IDE) (Standard disk drives) - IBM-DTLA-307060 +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] 899402bd739643bd1044a36676929659
[BSP] dd1e6e85f4f12ac5ef045885b764894a : Windows XP MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 58635 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
User = LL2 ... OK!

Finished : << RKreport[0]_D_10092013_225820.txt >>
RKreport[0]_S_10092013_215220.txt

#15 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hello alejandro13

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
  • Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Gringo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users