Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cant play ds roms withh my flash card :(

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TY19405

TY19405

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 PM

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

I have the r4i rts lite and it only plays homebrew games not .nds files. Is thet anything i can do to play .nds files?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

may i suggest you check out the SimplyAustin youtube he does ton of videos om roms and emulators even some for DS. check them up.

#3 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:35 PM

FYI... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_emulators
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

#4 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:50 AM

That won't help OP much as he/she is referring to a flash card for a Nintendo DS.

OP - On the R4 series of flashcards for the DS you must patch .nds applications manually to get them to run like they are actual Nintendo DS game cartridges. Only the CycloDS does that function automatically. Emulation on the NDS is barely there, almost not worth doing.

I can certainly help you, but due to the fact you can not prove ownership of the titles you will be emulating on the DS, I can not. This thread is technically in violation of BC's forum rules.

Do not ask for help with hacking - this can apply to emulated games or "Roms".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users