Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AngieG2013

AngieG2013

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 AM

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

I am happy to find this place.  My computer started acting weird - ha ha - first words of someone who has an instinct something is wrong but who knows nothing about computer lingo or computer processes. Not to mention whose loved ones look at them with pity and a bit of guilt in there eyes;and, they feel sorry that you are slowly losing your mind .They hope you forget about the whole thing soon, and go back to just playing games on your computer, or whatever it is you do.  I have appreciated all the Tutorials, and reading materials, so I can get to know what is supposed to be happening first, before I tackle any virus or whatnot, that may or may not be on my computer, so great job you all-staff and fellow comrades.  So, I am going through my Autoruns now, and checking the Start Ups, wish me luck.  Have a great day!  May all your computers get well, and be happy!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users