Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

downloading do not turn off target (android) samsung galaxy nexus i9250

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jeffrrey

jeffrrey

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 PM

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

hi guys i just got this android phone yesterday (galaxy nexus i9250) it was doing fine . but today when i woke up i turned on my android phone and i got this massage it says (downloading do not turn off target ) i tried to press the power button to turn it off butt it wont function untill i remove the battery  

i really look forwad for your help 

and sorry for the broken english

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AdagioBoognish

AdagioBoognish

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Is the phone still turning on after you reinsert the battery and try to power on? You may have accidentally booted in download mode by pressing the power button and down volume button at the same time, which is pretty easy to do considering where the buttons are at. If you start up the phone normally, by only pressing the power button for a few seconds, is it still displaying the "downloading, do not turn off target" message?

#3 jeffrrey

jeffrrey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

i tried to do that when i turn on my by pressing Vol+down and power button  it turn on the same and after that the power button & Vol Button wont respond  

#4 jeffrrey

jeffrrey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

and i tried to flash it it power on fine but in safe mode i cant download anything or do anything because am in safe and when i turn it off and turn it on again comes the sane error until i flash it again . i was thinking may be i should change the firmware and by the way my phone is ( Samsung galaxy Nexus i9250 - Android version 4.2.0

plz help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users