Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hyperterminal questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hispaladin

hispaladin

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

Does anyone know if it is possible to configure a hyperterminal session to auto execute commands when the session is connected?  I have two commands that I need to execute right away and the user is not to happy about the routine getting changed.  It would be great if I could set it up so that when she connects the session it would run those two commands then she would be back to here normal routine.  Anyone know if this is possible and if so how?

Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows 7 forum to a more appropriate forum.

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 25 September 2013 - 10:52 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,734 posts
  •  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

See if this helps:

http://www.hilgraeve.com/hyperaccess-script-recorder/

Derfram
~~~~~~

#3 hispaladin

hispaladin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 245 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

Thanks for the help, but I found out that the software we use (ok I'll backup a bit, we use a serial connection to poll our gas pumps and we use hyperterminal to change the prices on the pumps) to poll the pumps will also handle the terminal emulation so we can do away with hyperterminal all together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users