Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Users Account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 foxytiger

foxytiger

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 26 April 2006 - 11:15 PM

i don't have a xp disk it was allready in my computer/ xp pro /anyway i cant get the users account to work any suggestion it says Automation server can't create object when i go to the control panel and click on users account if i click on home i get 'g_Navigator' is null or not an object

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 AM

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:48 PM

Ok, First of all you may need a disk of Windows XP Pro. The restore information is probably on the hard drive but we hopefully will find this out.

What we need is some system stats like make, model number, processor, Ram etc as much info as you can give us. Not having a system restore disk for XP might be a problem here but we will try to work with out it.

Did XP come installed on the system? If so do you have a manual for your computer? If so read the manual and find the following: How to make system recovery or restore disks. If you can find this follow the instructions and make your disks.

Do you have Service Pack 2 installed? If so this will cause another slight problem but we will work with that after you get the restore or recovery disks made up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users