- GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCUII 1GB
- OCZ OCZ500MXSP-UK ModXstream Pro 500W ATX Power Supply
- Fractal Design Core 1000 Series Micro ATX Case - Black Pearl
- ASUS F1A55-M LX PLUS VGA+SND+GLN+U2 SATA 6GB/S DDR3 Motherboard
- Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 16MB Cache 3.5 Internal Hard Drive OEM
- Corsair CMX8GX3M2AQ600C9 XMS3 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz Performance Desktop Memory Kit
- AMD A-Series A6 3670K Black Edition Quad-Core Processor (2.70 GHz)
I have a couple of questions:
- Is the CPU good enough to handle gaming and such?
- Is the power supply enough for all of this, it seems too low in my opinion...
- Is windows 8 okay with this?
- Is the memory and hardrive got enough space?