Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unwanted video and add pop-ups on internet browsers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eagle777

eagle777

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

This month I started getting a window at the bottom left of my firefox browser that I can't delete. It will allow me to partically hide it and sometimes a video add will start playing at the right of my browser window irreguardless of what I am doing. This is very anoying! Can you help me? I did run AdwCleaner and Roguekiller for 64bit and included them below.

AdwCleaner
# AdwCleaner v3.005 - Report created 24/09/2013 at 10:31:22
# Updated 22/09/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : David Johnson - MICKEY
# Running from : C:\Users\David Johnson\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\dlnembnfbcpjnepmfjmngjenhhajpdfd
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gjkpcnacdgdlpfejlgflolpaigoicibh
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ndibdjnfmopecpmkdieinmbadjfpblof

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v8.0.7601.17514

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v24.0 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\z8i9rjvx.default\prefs.js ]

-\\ Google Chrome v29.0.1547.76

[ File : C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [73432 octets] - [23/09/2013 09:10:34]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1437 octets] - [24/09/2013 10:29:19]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [72636 octets] - [23/09/2013 09:11:29]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1364 octets] - [24/09/2013 10:31:22]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1424 octets] ##########
RogueKiller V8.6.12 _x64_ [Sep 18 2013] by Tigzy
mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com
Blog : http://tigzyrk.blogspot.com/

Operating System : Windows 7 (6.1.7601 Service Pack 1) 64 bits version
Started in : Normal mode
User : David Johnson [Admin rights]
Mode : Remove -- Date : 09/24/2013 10:03:11
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

¤¤¤ Bad processes : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Registry Entries : 4 ¤¤¤
[SHELL][Rans.Gendarm] HKCU\[...]\Winlogon : shell (explorer.exe,C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat [x][-][x]) -> DELETED
[SHELL][Rans.Gendarm] HKUS\[...]\Winlogon : shell (explorer.exe,C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Roaming\skype.dat [x][-][x]) -> [0x2] The system cannot find the file specified.
[HJ DESK][PUM] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} (1) -> REPLACED (0)
[HJ DESK][PUM] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> REPLACED (0)

¤¤¤ Scheduled tasks : 3 ¤¤¤
[V1][SUSP PATH] TopArcadeHits.job : C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Local\TopArcadeHits\updater.exe [x] -> DELETED
[V2][SUSP PATH] TopArcadeHits : C:\Users\David Johnson\AppData\Local\TopArcadeHits\updater.exe [x] -> DELETED
[V2][SUSP PATH] VisualBeeRecovery : C:\Users\David - Johnson\AppData\Local\VisualBeeExe\VisualBeeRecovery.exe /s [-][x] -> DELETED

¤¤¤ Startup Entries : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Web browsers : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Particular Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Driver : [NOT LOADED 0x0] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ External Hives: ¤¤¤
-> H:\windows\system32\config\SYSTEM | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - FOUND]
-> H:\windows\system32\config\SOFTWARE | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - FOUND]
-> H:\windows\system32\config\SECURITY | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - FOUND]
-> H:\windows\system32\config\SAM | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - FOUND]
-> H:\windows\system32\config\DEFAULT | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - FOUND]
-> H:\Users\David Johnson\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - FOUND]
-> H:\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> H:\Users\Default User\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> H:\Documents and Settings\David Johnson\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> H:\Documents and Settings\Default\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]
-> H:\Documents and Settings\Default User\NTUSER.DAT | DRVINFO [Drv - H:] | SYSTEMINFO [Sys - C:] [Sys32 - FOUND] | USERINFO [Startup - NOT_FOUND]

¤¤¤ Infection :  ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
--> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

+++++ PhysicalDrive0: (\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 @ IDE) (Standard disk drives) - Hitachi HDS721050CLA362 ATA Device +++++
--- User ---

Thanks

Rouguekiller for 64 bit

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,738 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

RogueKiller is not allowed in this forum

Please follow the instructions in THIS GUIDE starting at Step 6. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it HERE. Please include a description of your computer issues, what you have done to resolve them, and a link to this topic.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click DONATE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users