Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All Internet browsers sickening slow jerky and I NEED HELP.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hello everybody. Well, I've come here for assistance. I'm not getting my hopes up because with this forum obviously you can't see my computer so there's millions of reasons this problem could be occuring. so Really do I expect to be able to fix this FREE? Not really, but you know why Give up when GIVING UP just shows people that "I GIVE UP TOO EASILY." I gotta fight until I either get this fixed or I get a new computer. OK My question.

I have a Windows 7 computer. It is HP. We all know HP Rules because they make the best when it comes to medical equipment. Like the patient monitors and the defibrillators? I happen to love HP VERY much. My question. OK MY INTERNET BROWSERS ARE ALL SICKENING SLOW. Chrome, firefox, I:E ARE ALL SLOW JERKY and have slow response times. ESPECIALLY ON YouTube. Don't even get me started on trying to explain it is on there. OK. Its been slow and last week I uninstalled Google Chrome my main  way of using the Internet, MY DEFAULT as you might say. I reinstalled it. Now the Internet browsers went from SLOW TO SICKENINGLY SICKENINGLY UNUSABLE SLOW. If I get on YouTube Its IMPOSSIBLE. My simulators that use Adobe Player are impossible to use. Most of everything else offline works well decent. THE INTERNET?? It has good strength, I have fast Internet connection. BUT IT IS VERY VERY SLOW. I've deleted so many programs and I have 595GB I think or maybe MB. I'm too lazy to look at the units. But anyhow, I've done everything. Restarts, threatening my computer with a sledge hammer. Defragments, Disk cleanups, virus scans which say, "Oh you have 1000 errors. And I gotta pay to get the errors cleaned. I'm at a very tight expence right now and don't trust software I gotta pay for cause it might just be a waiste of money and even worse A BIG VIRUS. My computer AVG 2014 scanned and told me about the errors but it claims its FREE OF VIRUSES. SO, NO WHAT?? My BIS Titration Simulator is jerky as well and  I gotta have that fixed as well. I NEED BIG TIME HELP. Is there a FREE way to fix this? I mean my other programs are fine on the computer say for the BIs Titration Simulator, but the Internet browsers, Firefox, Chrome, I:E they've all had numerous reinstalls and refring the history deleting the history deleting cookies and what not? NOTHING IN THE LINES OF SUCCESS. So I've come here to see if It is any use trying to get this fixed FREE. I don't have the money to get a bunch of software that Sounds so good from the description I DON'T WANT TO TRUST IT. SO, WHAT NEXT??? This has taken up horrible time that I need and I'm afraid I'm gonna have a computer hard drive crash. I've deleted stuff on the computer, performed multiple defrags per day, deleted stuff in Add/Remove well what I know I' not gonna need and really I don't know what I can and can't delete. I thought about deleting System 32 to see what would happen but realized that my anger wasn't giving me god judgement and I'd better just shut the computer off and cool down before I deleted something and then did something stupid deleting what I knew MIGHT screw my computer's already screwed hard drive up. I don't know. ALL I KNOW IS I NEED HELP. I've got a LOT of important work that has been DELAYED. It can be delayed NO LONGER. THANK YOU, Please excuse the long message, I'll pay for any medical damages caused by the reading of this document weather it be Eye damage, brain damage/death, etc.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.I do use Skype.

Username: MASIMORADICAL7

Edited by hamluis, 23 September 2013 - 05:15 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Staithe

Staithe

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Generally, if you have a program that you didn't intentionally install, and it's telling you there's 1000's of errors, it's most likely lying to you.

If you'd like to solve the problem for "free", there several great applications on this website to attempt to do just that.  From the download section, I'd grab AdwCleaner, and Malwarebytes Anti-rootkit. These two have generally served me well in the past and continue to do so in the present. Sometimes the biggest challenge has been getting to a point where the computer will allow the files to be downloaded.  You may get redirected, or have files download that you don't intend. Pay attention to the file dialog when you're getting the files. They are not named with a generic "setup.exe", so if you get prompt to save or run "setup.exe", you've been directed elsewhere, and are probabaly just getting more malware.  

#3 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Generally, if you have a program that you didn't intentionally install, and it's telling you there's 1000's of errors, it's most likely lying to you.

If you'd like to solve the problem for "free", there several great applications on this website to attempt to do just that.  From the download section, I'd grab AdwCleaner, and Malwarebytes Anti-rootkit. These two have generally served me well in the past and continue to do so in the present. Sometimes the biggest challenge has been getting to a point where the computer will allow the files to be downloaded.  You may get redirected, or have files download that you don't intend. Pay attention to the file dialog when you're getting the files. They are not named with a generic "setup.exe", so if you get prompt to save or run "setup.exe", you've been directed elsewhere, and are probabaly just getting more malware.  

Thank you to the bottom of my racing heart. THANK YOU.  I am so glad that you replied AS SOON AS YOU DID. I would have hated to have break out my Dad's sledge hammer. It can stay sleeping in the gare now. Where it belongs. That thing sleeps a LOT. LOL.  THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.  I try not to have computer anger mannagement issues, but I gotta admit, I've wanted to beat up a computer before.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,040 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

You should also post those scan logs for review.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users