Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zyf444e668

zyf444e668

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 PM

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

Yes i am new here and i think i can help with every issue you have or a least try.Please understand that i am in training on this site and i might not help too well but give me some time and maybe i might find that i suit well here ^^

If you wish to learn more about me look me up via Google.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Infections

Infections

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hello and welcome to BC.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

- Albert Einstein

#3 zyf444e668

zyf444e668
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Hello and welcome to BC.

Thank you

#4 zyf444e668

zyf444e668
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Yes i am new here and i think i can help with every issue you have or a least try.Please understand that i am in training on this site and i might not help too well but give me some time and maybe i might find that i suit well here ^^

I am honestly thinking on leaving.If i can't help a particular user when it is a simple scan then why be here?I mean this is bad when all the person has to do is scan using AVG yet i can't tell him this except messages.I can't reply to topics and there's never anything i can reply to except the ones i am good at helping with.I don't think i can be far into helping users on computers...so goodbye. :(

#5 TheHippie

TheHippie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:23 AM

I am honestly thinking on leaving.If i can't help a particular user when it is a simple scan then why be here?I mean this is bad when all the person has to do is scan using AVG yet i can't tell him this except messages.I can't reply to topics and there's never anything i can reply to except the ones i am good at helping with.I don't think i can be far into helping users on computers...so goodbye. :(

you gave up cause you can't help people? honestly I'm new to this site also and I came here for tutorials and I don't expect to be helped, so as a new user, you don't have to help just enjoy the community and test your skills

#6 zyf444e668

zyf444e668
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

you gave up cause you can't help people? honestly I'm new to this site also and I came here for tutorials and I don't expect to be helped, so as a new user, you don't have to help just enjoy the community and test your skills

True but it's just i really want to help somebody with them having Anvisoft.I went through the same issue as they did and i have no permission to help them at all.It is in my area because nobody should have any program from that company now.Just i couldn't tell the person to remove the program and do a AVG or MBAM scan cause of this sites rules...I had to message them in Pms and that is upsetting cause i could've really helped the person even if it is Antivirus issues.

#7 qwakqwak

qwakqwak

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 PM

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

I did have Anvisoft and you did help me tremendously!!
For what it's worth, If you didn't respond so fast and provide all the right solutions to my issue,

i would have left this site and went somewhere else. You did the right thing, Anvisoft screwed up,
I found out here, and you gave me the solution without any guess work.

Geez, I wouldn't even be posting this right now if it wasn't for your help!!!
I took your advice and you did my computer good!!!

There will always be rules, just learn how to work with and around them.

#8 zyf444e668

zyf444e668
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

I did have Anvisoft and you did help me tremendously!!
For what it's worth, If you didn't respond so fast and provide all the right solutions to my issue,

i would have left this site and went somewhere else. You did the right thing, Anvisoft screwed up,
I found out here, and you gave me the solution without any guess work.

Geez, I wouldn't even be posting this right now if it wasn't for your help!!!
I took your advice and you did my computer good!!!

There will always be rules, just learn how to work with and around them.

I guess that's true.Just i am actually staying now.That day i was depressed but now i see what i can do now.Thank you and i am proud to have helped you ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users