Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
Report IE Proxy Settings
Reset IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
Reset FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
by Xplode onto your desktop.
* Close all open programs and internet browsers.
* Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Click on the Scan button.
* When the scan has finished click on the
* NOTE : Your computer will be
rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
* Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
* You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Once I OK the log, please click the Uninstall button to fully remove all
found infections, and the program will also be removed.
Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/ to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a check mark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here......(Copy and Paste)
Be sure to restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Post the logs back here, and we will see how things are running then.
Condobloke ...Outback Australian
fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3 EXCLUSIVELY.
Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...
It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy