Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Solve my problem through online

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anudeep1791

anudeep1791

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:33 AM

Hello, here is anudeep. I have a problem with software Returnil Systemsafe 2011 which i was installed in my laptop.
It was not going to uninstall. If I tried to turnoff the Virtual mode, it opens a pop-up message i.e., "The RPC server is unavailable". So, please solve my problem how to get that uninstalled ?

regards,
 Anudeep

Edit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,267 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

Returnil System Safe 2011 is a legitimate security program which offers real-time protection. The problem with many such programs is that they sometimes can be difficult to remove if their services and running processes are not disabled or turned off prior to attempting removal because they are in use.

With some programs it's easier to uninstall after booting into safe mode which is designed to start Windows with minimal drivers and running processes. In safe mode many programs and their related services that normally start when Windows starts will not run. Since that is the case, it also means there are less processes which can interfere with uninstalling a program.[/i]
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users