Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will this RAM work with my MacBook?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 super7g

super7g

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hi I have this mid 2010 MacBook (LINK) I was wondering would this ram (LINK2) work with it?

NOTE: I have read that this model MacBook originally could only support 4GB but now with the newest OS update it can support up to 16GB, I just need verification that this particular ram is compatible with this model.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

According to the nice people here, it should :

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook/specs/macbook-core-2-duo-2.4-white-13-polycarbonate-unibody-mid-2010-specs.html

But it might be worth raising this topic in the 'Mac OS' section of BC since that is where the fanbois Apple experts hang out.

Chris Cosgrove

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 20 September 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#3 super7g

super7g
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

I bought the ram and it works great! Thank you for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users