The other day, I've started running into this on my Windows 7 PC:
1) Google Chrome (and only Google Chrome, will redirect to Euro Med Online if I search for Troll Lord Games)
2) If searched for similar topics and found some like this:
3) doing all the suggestions on these other links hasn't fixed anything
4) so - ran about 5 virus scanners, 10 maleware scanners, etc
5) WIndows host file is OK
6) uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome
It is only Google Chrome and only (that I've seen so far) when I do a Google search for "Troll Lord Games". I'll click on the 1st hit in Google and it will take me to Euro Med Com not "Troll Lord Games". Firefox, IE, Opera do not do this on the same PC.
If I search for anything else, I haven't seen this problem. (So in Google Chrome, if I do a Google Search and click one of the first hits, I go to where I'm supposed to....unless the Search is for "Troll Lord Games", then the first hit which is supposed to be "Troll Lord Games" takes me to Euro Med - the 2nd and 3rd and 4th hit seem to work normally - just the first result seems to be redirected).
I've also bounced my router, etc. No other device I have does this (tablet, wife's laptop, etc).
Edited by tgcb, 19 September 2013 - 05:53 AM.