Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Decided to come out and say hi, since the site encouraged me too :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DavidWilkerson

DavidWilkerson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 AM

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Hi my name is David Wilkerson, I have been a member of this site for a little while but have never posted anything.  I have used this site for years as I attempt to keep up with the latest malware and virus threats.  I am an IT technician and have been tinkering with computers since DOS 5.0, I specialize in virus and malware removal and so this site has always been a huge asset in my efforts. I have never shared any of my projects with any site ever, but I thought I would share a project with Bleeping Computer, so feel special haha.  This particular project is one of my primary projects that I have been working on for nearly 10 years.  I am sharing it because one of the main functionalities is to detect malware and remove it and because I have always enjoyed the software provided by the users of Bleeping Computer and thought maybe y'all would enjoy this.  Speaking of the software from Bleeping Computer, my program actually provides a way to download third party tools, some of them are tools from Bleeping Computer, like RKILL, ComboFix and Unhide. It started out as a batch file, then a powershell gui application and finally into a VB.Net.  The powershell app is complete and is around 14,000 lines of code, the VB.Net version is not quite ready for use and I am still working on it.  Anyways without further ado here are some pics of the apps.  The first one is the Powershell GUI, the following images are of the VB.NET version that I am still working on, it is only compatible with Windows 7 and 8, which is why I keep the powershell version around.  Once again I have never shared any projects with any site before, so please be kind. :)  

DART-PV6110.jpg

DART-VB1000.jpg

DART-Analyze.jpg

DART-EventViewer.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users