I have a Vista Home sp2 32bit machine that will not download anything from IE. Every file I attempt to download returns with "program.exe contained a virus and was deleted".
- I have run malware bytes, found infected files, removed them, rebooted, removed them from quarantine as well.
- I have run RKill and no malicious processes were found.
- I have stopped all non-Microsoft programs from starting via msconfig
- I have downloaded and run the Tweaking.com- windows all in one repair
- I have reset IE defaults.
- I have attempted to download in safe mode.
- I have re-run malware continuously throughout this whole process.
I am still having this problem and am looking for some help. Many thanks in advance.
I have attached the screen shot of the malware files that were detected.
bugs.jpg 116.4KB 2 downloads
Edited by hamluis, 18 September 2013 - 05:30 PM.
Moved from Vista to Am I Infected - Hamluis.