Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gmail Hacking

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sueQT

sueQT

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Is it possible to insert java script into someone's Gmail / Google account to hack and track all email and browsing history?  I ask because our gmail accounts have been hacked and changing the password does not appear to make any difference.    A few years back, my gmail was hacked and every person I emailed had a symbol next to their name that looked like a Q with a more squiggly tail.  Nothing I could do could prevent this from automatically appearing.  I would be able to delete it before I sent an email out.  Then it just stopped.  Presently, my email has by far too much going on when you look at "inspect element" so I'm wondering if the same thing is happening again.  

Any ideas, hints, suggestions.  

Thanks 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MzLindyOne

MzLindyOne

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

What is happening now that makes you think it was hacked?

#3 sueQT

sueQT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

Video chat installed on account by "all by itself" when I tried to adjust settings.  Error message stated "Oops You are not invisible because you're logged into google Talk from another client, service or location that doesn't support invisibility." Then my computers camera light turned on! I tried to uninstall and per Google, once installed, it's installed.  Later that night, I logged back in and it was gone!  She uninstalled it!  Emails take forever to arrive or be delivered.  Now on every spammers list.  Side note: All work and home computers hacked. bank accounts. (She set up push alerts from my bank account to go to her phone!)  Credit card accounts.   Macbook profiles, suddenly appearing, then disappearing.  Hard drive "shared" then not shared.  New JS programmer files now on my computers.  I even wrote to one of the software developers and he actually answered me back.  Explaining what his JS did and explaining that it is something I would have intentionally added.  Nope!

Anything she can get into, she has.  Once targeted by a sociopath...they generally don't stop, until they're caught....

#4 MzLindyOne

MzLindyOne

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Are any of these Windows computers?  If so, continue.  If they're all Macs, or for any that are Macs, I think you're going to have to find another site, but they can probably recommend best in Mac OS Forum

For any Windows computers -- If you weren't infected at first contact with this person, you certainly are now, and you need to be posting in Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs  Read the Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help  and the rest of the blue area at the top of that forum.  Start with ONE computer, but let them know what's happening elsewhere, and the setup of your network and follow their directions to the letter.

You need to regain control of your computers, and right now.  I'd disconnect them all from the internet and each other except the one you're using to get help.  Get TDSSKiller and run it offline.  Also open a Windows search and type in remote and be sure Remote Desktop and Remote Help are both disabled.  Type in sharing and disable all sharing even to/from your other computers.  That's a start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users