Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audio doesn't match mouth

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 imwoman

imwoman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hello!

I'm new to bleepingcomputer.com.  Normally, I can figure computers out - I'm great with them - I even had my own small computer business on the side years ago. However, this one is driving me CRAZY!!!!! 

The audio to the videos of the ones I have downloaded do not match to the mouths of the characters. Any dvd that I play is perfect - not a problem. But, anything else - a failure. Audio is fine - but when it comes to matching up - it's off. About four days ago, all videos were PERFECTLY FINE. No problem with miss-match of audio to mouth.

I have AVG as a virus scanner, Ccleanup, and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It seems to be that every time I have a problem with a virus or malware, there is this problem with this audio to mouth thing, and, I did. I got rid of the trojans and malwares, but, it's not working. Maybe it's just coincidence. I've tried system restore, but, for some reason, Windows won't allow it. It's telling me to disable the virus scanners, even though I already have. I thought if I were to restore to another point, the audio would work.

Now, I know that there is probably something more serious going on here, but for now, I need to watch some movies for my classes I have downloaded.

Any help would be greatly appreciative!

Thanks! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode with Networking or just Safe Mode (if they are downloaded videos) and see if the videos play fine there?

Or tried creating another user account?

Have you confirmed that it is not an issue with the downloaded video file by trying the video on another computer if possible?  I am guessing this is not it, but you should likely rule it out.

If you think you might still be infected with something, you might want to post to the "Am I Infected?" forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users