I recently acquired an Acer S3 391 Windows 8. Apparently got a cup of coffee with cream spilled on the keyboard..
It was a Friday and was left alone for the weekend and Monday morning it would not boot or light up.. nothing.
Please help me to decide if it's Battery issues or maybe a motherboard?
Since the battery is internal I'm thinking it could be both.
I have taken the back off.. smells quite good I must say
I have disconnected the battery and tried it just plugged in.. what could I try to fix this Laptop.
thanks I'm Spent