Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

im am getting VERY low FPS on my games.help?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Catasrophic

Catasrophic

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

i have a CPU with...

Intel i7

16GB ram

2GB graphics

and a 2 terabyte hard drive.

What is wrong why am I getting suck low FPS?

I play ARMA 2 and I get 15 FPS on a standard basis. when my friend with an i5 gets 60

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 AM

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

What video card?

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

#3 Infections

Infections

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

I'm not sure if you can do this in ARMA 2 but have you tried lowering the resolution and graphics quality?

If yes, it's also very possible that your connection isn't very good.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

- Albert Einstein

#4 AdagioBoognish

AdagioBoognish

• Members
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 PM

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Check out this guide and post your speccy. That'll help a lot to narrow down reasons why your FPS is dropping so much.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/323892/publish-a-snapshot-using-speccy/

#5 Dylanobyrne1

Dylanobyrne1

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

This should not get low FPS, It's a good gaming PC but your error may be because of your processor speed, Example: 1.3 Ghz. If you are on windows 7 simply go to the Start Button, Find Computer, Right click on Computer, Scroll down to Properties, Find Processor under System and look at the end of the Processor, It should say your processor speed there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users