Hello, let's scan it first.
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
- Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
- Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
- Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
- If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
- Click on the Scan button.
- AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
- The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
- Last run ESET.
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
- NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.
Edited by boopme, 16 September 2013 - 09:02 AM.