Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wifi works on phone, but sometimes not on laptop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 samplefish

samplefish

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 AM

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

I couldn't think of a shorter way to put phrase my problem into a title, so I just put the whole thing.

True to its word, my title describes what i'm having trouble with right now. After setting up my router at my dorm, I connected to it wirelessly with both my iPhone and my Windows laptop. Sometimes, however, when my connection to the internet on my laptop is broken, my phone works perfectly fine with connecting to the internet. Any ideas on what might be happening?

Both devices are in range of the signal and my laptop is clean.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 AM

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Does the laptop work with other WiFi networks fine?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users