Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Boxing

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jcta79

jcta79

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Hello everyone,

Any one in here a boxing fan? I just watched the ppv fight of Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez and Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse. I thought Danny had a great performance, everyone thought he was going to get dropped by the 'Machine' but it was the other way around. As for the Mayweather fight, although I wanted Mayweather to lose to Cotto, but he did what he does best and whoop a$$. Anyone's thoughts on the fight?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caintry_boy

caintry_boy

• Members
  • 139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

Didn't see the fight, but I am acquainted with "Money" Mayweather, his mouth and his boxing. He's a tough guy and will be hard to beat until he slows down some from age. ;)

:tophat:

#3 jcta79

jcta79
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

I don't see anyone beating him so he may retire undefeated unless someone gets an upset win or controversial, we shall see

#4 teddybass

teddybass

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

The fight before it was better. At this stage in his career, Mayweather is not out to get beaten up anyone, what I mean is that he fights bigger opponents generally who would mostly come off better slugging it to to toe. Hence why Floyd spends a large proportion of the fight literally running away.

#5 jcta79

jcta79
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

So you are saying that Mayweather ran in the Canelo fight? He stood toe-to-toe with Canelo for like the first 6 rounds and Canelo didn't and couldn't do anything.

#6 teddybass

teddybass

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

lol, did he now? Say, did you actually watch the fight? Mayweather never goes toe-to-toe with anyone.

Edited by teddybass, 28 September 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#7 jcta79

jcta79
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

yes I did watch the fight, but he stood in front of Canelo and he didn't really do anything. 

#8 thelittleduck

thelittleduck

• Members
  • 920 posts
  •  

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

I did watch the Floyd fight, and the only thing that kept me awake was the commentater saying it was the greatest sporting event ever - which was funny.

#9 jcta79

jcta79
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

@Teddybass

I just recently watched the fight and I'll take my words back, he really didn't go toe-to-toe per se but he did exchange with him and at times got the better of the exchange. Fight was kinda boring because Canelo didn't put the pressure. So what does anyone think about the Bradley vs Marquez fight?

#10 jcta79

jcta79
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

WOW! That Broner vs Maidana fight was crazy. Maidana really put a whoopin on that clown, but there are rumors and videos that Maidana used a power pill during the fight. anyone watched it and also have any inputs on this? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users