Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multiple windows open and close wildly; freeze follows

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 melasurej69

melasurej69

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 AM

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

The instability is always followed by a magnifier logo which can appear anywhere on my screen, next everything freezes. Only after I click on start a few times and other open windows listed in my task bar, plus refreshing my desktop 2/3 times, will things unfreeze. It also causes me to lose my work when suddenly a window closes during the instability. This always follows any slight rapid movement of my mouse cursor, which also sticks at times. Btw, I’ve checked my mouse on another PC and found it to be fine. 

Moved from XP to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

Moderator edit: Since there is an open topic in the Malware logs forum I am going to close this one to prevent confusion.

For Reference that topic is here

Roger

Edited by rotor123, 14 September 2013 - 06:41 PM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users