Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My USB drive suddenly cancel while formatting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ehric

ehric

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

how can i fix my USB drive? while formatting it accidentally click the cancel button, then my USB drive doesn't have storage, i try to fix it to format again, it works but data transferring become slow, i try to format it again from fat32 to ntfs, because of this my USB drive hangs...

can someone help me pls... :((

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 AM

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hi,
It sounds like you need to use one of the utilities to wipe or bleach that drive to remove all of the corrupted data and formatting errors. Maybe then you can pick a format and let it run to completion and get your drive back.
Keep us posted

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users