Hi all started this Topic because i've been having fun recently with three client computers infected by the Qvo6 redirector and the solutions offered on this site have not gotten rid of it.
I've done all the usual solutions, RKill, ComboFix, SC-cleaner, ADW-cleaner, MalwareBytes, but to no avail.
I then found this article. it is current as in still active with no final solution.
I was following is closely as my Qvo6 was also very persistant.
I then went into msconfig and disabled everything.
Started rebooting and starting services one by one. Took forever
The culprit turned out to be : DPService
Which is in your log sections as Services safe list.
SRV - (DPService) -- C:\Users\Marnie\AppData\Local\DProtect\DProtectSvc.exe (Woodtale Technology Inc)
Go rid of this service and all it's installed apps, then
restarted all the start-ups and services that had been stopped with msconfig
Reran sc-cleaner and ADW-cleaner
and finally Qvo6 was gone.
Hope this helps others.
(A nit name from 40 years ago)