Try these 2 Malware / Virus scanners and they may find more. Then we can run 2 junk cleaners -
They will remove more infections if they still exist.
After you post both logs, please tell me if you have any other problems with the computer.
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters - Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan".
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
I'd like you to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
This is best loaded with Internet Explorer, but directions are left for other browsers -
If required see > How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus
1. Hold down Control Key and click HERE to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
2. Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
3. NOTE :.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- 1. Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- 2. Double click on the ESET Online Scanner icon on your desktop.
5. Click the Start button.
6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
7. Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
8. Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer.
** Please be patient as this will take some time to download the program for a first time, and then download the updated data base (2 to 3 hours is not unusual)
10. When the scan completes, click List Threats
11. Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.
- Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
12. Click the Back button.
13. Click the Finish button[/list]
When finished: Please download Junkware Removal Tool by thisisu to your desktop
Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts. (See directions above)
To run the tool on Windows, 7, or 8; right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
The tool will open and start scanning your system.
Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
To clean up - Please download TFC, or Temp File Cleaner By Old Timer
* Download TFC from the download link above and save the file on your desktop.
* Close ALL running applications as TFC will terminate them before attempting to clean up the temporary files.
* Double-click on the TFC icon.
* When the program opens, click on the Start button.
* When done, press OK and be sure to reboot your computer to finish the cleanup.
Note: Depending on how much data is currently stored in the Temp folders, this process can take quite a while to remove all of the files, so please be patient.
Thank You -
EDITED to update link -
Edited by noknojon, 16 September 2013 - 10:56 PM.