You can access the Windows 7 System Recovery Options using a Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive, or by using a system repair disc if you created one earlier.
To use this method, you need to restart (boot) your computer using the disc or USB flash drive.
- Insert the Windows 7 installation disc or USB flash drive, or a system repair disc, and then shut down your computer.
- Restart your computer using the computer's power button.
- When prompted, press any key, and then follow the instructions that appear.
- On the Install Windows page, or on the System Recovery Options page, choose your language and other preferences, and then click Next.
- If you are using the Windows installation disc or USB flash drive, click Repair your computer.
- Select the Windows installation you want to repair, and then click Next.
- On the System Recovery Options menu, click a tool to open it.
Thank you very much but i figured it out! and it had some thing to do with the hardware!
And for people in the future with this problem there are some definite things you need to check when having this problem!
1. When booting you computer hold a flashlight up to your screen and see if anything shows up if something does then that mean you back light is out and you JUST need the monitor fixed OR you can plug in a different one!
2. If you monitor doesn't show anything then try and take you ram sticks out and put them in, in a different order for maybe on of you ram disk's is broken or your ram slot if it is just the ram then you can just go out and buy a new one!
3.If still you computer will not boot then it is either your motherboard (hard to fix and expensive) you should just look into getting a new computer because you might be able to take it to a place and get it fixed but you will always have reoccurring problems, Or it is your gpu which I'm not sure how to fix, and finally you cpu is dead (this rarely happens because your cpu is pretty much the brain of your computer but luckily enough it happened to be my problem but i just went and put a different cpu in my computer and turned it on and it booted as if nothing happened).
So i hope this help anyone with this problem it definitely help me with my computer!
Edited by weeman651, 09 September 2013 - 04:06 PM.