Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WIndows 7 white screen virus / problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 idalman64

idalman64

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 PM

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

My sister's laptop is running Windows 7, she has told me that first she had some type of FBI page coming up asking her for $300.00, then she started having a white screen after logging in to Windows. She brought me the computer and I attempted logging in in normal mode and then safe mode without success. White page comes up immediately after logging in in either normal mode or safe mode. I am not sure what to do next. It is pretty obvoius she has some type of virus or viruses. I searched the site and I noticed a gentleman named Gringo has addressed these type of issues before but each issue is different and he has stated on his posts that the scripts he includes are specific to each user computer so I have not tried any of them. Any assistance Mr. Gringo or anyone else on the site can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users