Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

It Keeps Frezzing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kaleb

kaleb

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:02 PM

:thumbsup: [size=6] OK THIS IS HOW IT IS I HAVE A WINDOWS DESKTOP AND THERE IS ONLY 1 ADMINISTRATOR PROFILE ON IT WHICH IS ME AND A FEW WEEKS AGO IT WENT HAYWIRE FOR SOME ODD REASON WHEN I LOG ONTO TO MINE THE COMPUTER IS NON- RESPONSIVE TO ANYTHING I DO AND AS U KNOW TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING U HAVE TO HAVE CERTAIN POWERS AND NOW I AM FORCED TO USE ON OF THE SUB ACCOUNTS I ALREADY WENT TO F8 AND WENT TO SAFE MODE I DELETED IT AND MADE A NEW ONE BUT FOR A ODD REASON WHEN I MAKE A NEW ONE THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS IT DOES NOT HAPPEN TO THE SUB ACCOUNTS JUST TO THE ADMINISRATOR ONE ... :flowers: I HAVE IMPORTANT FILES ON THEIR AND I CANNOT ACESS THEM CAUSE EVERY TIME THE COMPUTER FREZZEZS PLEASE SOME ON HELP ME . .. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO:

1) GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM
2) WHY DID IT COME
3) AND KEEP IT FROM COMMING BACC

THANK YOU FOR UR HELP AND COUTERSEY

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 AM

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:15 PM

First, I do not think you know that using ALL CAPS is considered YELLING. Besides that ALL CAPS is very difficult to read especially if the person reading it has a vision problem. Please no more all caps.

Second - In your post you said, "My computer went into Safe Mode." If your computer just goes into Safe Mode upon booting up it is usually due to an unrecoverable problem at that time. What we need is several things.

1 - Any error messages you have from this. This will help us diagnose the problem a bit faster.
2 - Your system stats like processor; Ram, etc especially make and model.
3 - Any other specific information like what you were doing before all of this started etc
4 - A list of any programs you might have for checking for spyware, virus's etc.

Getting us this information especially the error messages you get would be a great help

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:12 AM

If you know exactly what date this problem began use Windows XP System Restore to reset your system state to a date that precedes the problem.

This is exactly what the Microsoft programmers who designed XP designed it to do.

start>programs>accessories>system tools>system restore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users