Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Visual Studio -13 IE10 Requirement issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 christoffer

christoffer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 AM

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hello

I just wanted to install the new Visual Studio -13 Preview but it's a requirement to have Internet Explorer 10 installed. When I try to install IE10 this is what it says:

idhmjo.png

It's the 64-bit installation, everything's correct there. Checked the Troubleshooter, nothing works. Can it be my graphic card? It's not on the list of hybrid cards. It's a AMD Sapphire Radeon 7950.

Any ideas?

Christoffer

Edited by christoffer, 08 September 2013 - 04:24 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• Members
  • 3,194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

Looks like you are on Windows 7. Did you install the pre-requisties first ?

Download all of them manually and install one by one. Restart PC and try to install IE10.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2818833

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users