Hello moesart -
The extension is most likely on Firefox ........
Download Security Check by Screen317
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Download MiniToolBox, Save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:
* List last 10 Event Viewer log
* List Installed Programs
* List Devices (Only Problems)
* List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
* List Minidump Files
Click GO and copy / paste the report (Result.txt)
Thank You -