Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Font Changed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nawzlew

Nawzlew

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

So I just installed a font called Helvetica Neue, and for some reason I think it got set as my default .. All I did was drag and drop to the font folder. 

It's not all sites, But places like Yahoo and IGN as well as some of my Chrome extensions seems to have switched to this font.

When I go to the font settings on Chrome, it shows that I have it set as Chrome's default fonts (Arial, etc ...).

I can't delete it, because it says it's in use. I've tried Personalization > Windows Color > Advanced, but the font selector is grayed out (so I can't change it). 

Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,904 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Try 'Control panel / Fonts / Font settings (left hand side near top) / Restore default font settings'.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users