Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crashing and can't delete file

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 monsterkx2fiddy

monsterkx2fiddy

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

I have a file in my programs called "HavKa FOkm". When I go to un install the program I get an error that says It can not be deleted.

Also I have experienced crashing lately when I have been on the internet.

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TwinHeadedEagle

TwinHeadedEagle

• Security Colleague
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

wogs.png Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan button.
  • When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.

thisisujrt.gif Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/ to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

Be sure to restart the computer.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

#3 monsterkx2fiddy

monsterkx2fiddy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

adw cleaner

# AdwCleaner v3.003 - Report created 07/09/2013 at 10:03:02
# Updated 07/09/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bits)
# Username : trevor - TREVOR-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\trevor\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TTHY36RL\adwcleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\Users\trevor\AppData\Local\PackageAware

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FE9271F2-6EFD-44B0-A826-84C829536E93}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\YahooPartnerToolbar

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v9.0.8112.16476

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [1975 octets] - [07/09/2013 10:02:15]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1873 octets] - [07/09/2013 10:03:02]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1933 octets] ##########

Junkware Removal Tool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 5.5.8 (09.05.2013:1)
Ran by trevor on Sat 09/07/2013 at 10:25:52.81

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2CE4D4CF-B278-4126-AD1E-B622DA2E8339}
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-06E4_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-06E4_RASMANCS
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-06E4_RASAPI32
Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\DropDownDealsSetup-06E4_RASMANCS

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sat 09/07/2013 at 10:33:42.15
End of JRT log

Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.09.07.04

Windows 7 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
trevor :: TREVOR-PC [administrator]

9/7/2013 10:55:43 AM
mbam-log-2013-09-07 (10-55-43).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 225000
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

In my control panel-programs. There is still a program called "HavKa FOkm" and the icon looks like a java icon. A few days ago java kept asking to update and everytime I clicked no it kept popping back up right away. Sorry I forgot to mention that before.

#4 monsterkx2fiddy

monsterkx2fiddy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

java auto updater is requesting my permission again. Everytime I click no it pops right back up. I have to mess withit for a few minutes before it goes to the bottom

#5 TwinHeadedEagle

TwinHeadedEagle

• Security Colleague
  • 352 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Java must be updated, it is crucial to regulary update java, because it is heavily exploited...

#6 monsterkx2fiddy

monsterkx2fiddy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

Java must be updated, it is crucial to regulary update java, because it is heavily exploited...

I would think it is too. BUT, i think it is a virus because look at this?!?! Also when I google the name I see that on this website these malware cleaners get rid of it because its an "orphan".virus_zps0ce02eee.png

#7 TwinHeadedEagle

TwinHeadedEagle

• Security Colleague
  • 352 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

In that case, you need to open your topic here --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

Edited by TwinHeadedEagle, 09 September 2013 - 02:01 AM.

#8 monsterkx2fiddy

monsterkx2fiddy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

Okay I did. Thanks for your help bro.

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Now that your log is properly posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.
From this point on the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.
Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MRL Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.
The current wait time is 1 - 2 days and ALL logs are answered.
If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.
To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users