Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Oldie Newby

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cycledoc

Cycledoc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

I've been playing with computers for 30 years, Mac, PCs and Ubuntu variations.  In my 70's I'm retired but do computer tutoring at our local library.  In the course of cleaning people's computers stumble on this site which offers reliable advice on malware removal.  It's amazing to me how gummed up people's computers get. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,066 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:48 AM

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Hello and Welcome ,

Yes,  The BC Security Team is on top of their game.

I too am bewildered at the innocence of the casual users. The truth is, users are drawn in  and think they can do whatever they want without being prepared,, then of course, their malfunctioning computers reflect the reality that this isn't the case most of the time..

So, BC doesn't end with the Security experts, there is  much more knowledge base awaiting discovery!

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users