You did not answer my question. Important that you do. Repeat....
What application did you download and install? Is it a security app that includes script blocking?
Have you removed/ uninstalled/ disabled the app?
A lot of adware..pups...can be removed with the program listed below.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
.Click on the Scan button
After scan is completed:
- click on the Clean button.
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
- After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
- Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
- A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
Edited by buddy215, 07 September 2013 - 09:01 AM.