Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Malaclyppse

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 malaclyppse

malaclyppse

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Hello , I decided to join your forum as I feel that computers today are changing very quickly and in particular I find the new opperating systems too bulky and I would prefer to stick with what I have become used to. I have built and repaired my own and friends computers for about sixteen years and owned computers before the pc came along. I just loved to dabble with them and do a bit of programming. I would like to discuss how long windows XP can be used and how well it can be made to fit in with new hardware as it comes along.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,065 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hello and Weclome to BC,

Windows XP is scheduled to end official support April, 2014. I am sure that most software apps will continue to be published with XP in mind as there are so many users stil happy with it, although Microsoft will no longer issue updates for it.

Anyway, BC has quite a few Operating Systems technical bulletins and for the PC enthusiast  those topics can be quite stimulating to read.

Yes, i learned that I too enjoy the challenges of building and repairing different types of PCs. A person knows they  have found the right spot when they get so stimulated by their passion that they can't stop until physically exhausted.

Have Fun!

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users