Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Freezing for 20-30 secs every 3 mins, browser dont work, mail works, dropbox ok

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gauchotche

gauchotche

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

My system is freezing every 2-4 mins for 20-40 seconds, explorer sometimes crashes with BEX64 error. I´ve malware anti-malware installed and operational, i have bitdefender operational and i have avast operational... but I´ve found with malware an infection with bitcoin something like that. I´ve cleaned and it doesnt detect anything more, but all the problems persists. Internet is working in everywhere other than firefox, email works, skype works. but on browsers it only keeps "waiting for website..." whatever address I try. I'm getting crazy

Edited by hamluis, 06 September 2013 - 06:11 AM.
Moved from MRL to Am I Infected, no logs - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mrgodai

mrgodai

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

uninstall Bit Defender. The latest update freeze some system configs.

#3 gauchotche

gauchotche
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 AM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

uninstall Bit Defender. The latest update freeze some system configs.

I've found that the hard way. But thank you very much anyway. I believe this is R.I.P. for bitdefender. Lost like 3 to 4 hours trying to find out what happened and it was the comercial software. This in unacceptable. Going back to Karpersky or Avira.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users