Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OSDisc.Com opinions?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BlackCurrent

BlackCurrent

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 PM

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hi, has anyone here used OSDisc.Com before? I'd like to buy a couple of distro's from them but there isn't a whole lot of reviews out there so not sure what to expect. My biggest concern of course is that the discs are guaranteed malware-free so buying from a vendor with a good reputation is paramount.

Thanks!

PS: I realize I can download the distro's myself but for a variety of reasons buying them is a bit more practical for me at this time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pane-free

pane-free

• Members
  • 117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

I have had nothing but good experiences the times I have used OSDisc, out of Denver-- very prompt service and good quality media are used for each OS, be it DVD, Flash Drive, or CD.  

For example, I  had placed in an order using an incorrect ZIP Code but noticed it a couple hours later.  An email took care of the problem and the order was received in two business days.  Gift Cards are accepted. 

A very reputable vendor who I recommend.

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation.
W. C. Fields

#3 BlackCurrent

BlackCurrent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Thanks pane-free, appreciate the feedback. Think I'll give them a try. They seem to have been around for a while.

#4 BlackCurrent

BlackCurrent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

Quick update ... I finally got around to ordering from OSDisc. I also made a silly error when I ordered but they went out of their way to fix it for me. Highly recommended!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users