Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vaudix Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CJ12345

CJ12345

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 AM

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

hello

i was watching online tv shows and it asked that i download vaudix plugin to view the video. after i installed it i kept on getting pop ups so i uninstalled vaudix but the problem kept occurring.

Can someone please help with this problem. Im not that good in computers so it would be great if the instructions was simple, as i have read some previous forums and it asked to copy the logs or something. and i have never done that before.

I desperately need help. please as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 05 September 2013 - 11:08 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TwinHeadedEagle

TwinHeadedEagle

• Security Colleague
  • 351 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 PM

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Which browser are you using?

wogs.png Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan button.
  • When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
thisisujrt.gif Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Edited by TwinHeadedEagle, 05 September 2013 - 11:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users