Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

buying a tablet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tracie47

tracie47

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Please can you help i need to no which one of these is best to buy

please can anyone help?
I need to know which is the best tablet from these two:
Pink 7 Inch Tablet Android A13 Multitouch panel WiFi Camera PC Netbook Ipad Q88
NEW DOUBLE CAMERA 7" INCH CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH ANDROID ALL WINNER TABLET PC

please can you help me decide????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 terlan

terlan

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

find them on amazon and read the reviews from people who have them idf you can otherwise it's really hard to make a suggestion on a cheap tablet. though from my experience, any of these 4gb sub £50 tablets are rank to be honest. If its for a little kid sure why not gives them something to play with and watch the odd tv show or movie on but if its for day to day use... save up, buy a second hand nexus seven or kindle fire hd if you can get one. Failing that the kindle fire is only £99 and will run circles round any the chinese branded android tablets you can find.

But if you must buy one, get it from amazon, read the reviews and make sure its from a established seller in case you have to return it.

#3 stiltskin

stiltskin

• Members
  • 238 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

As stated, reading reviews of other owners is your best bet. Don't just rely on a couple. Read a lot of them. Make sure to read those of people who weren't happy, too, keeping in mind that some people aren't satisfied with anything and others will love practically anything they touch. Sometimes small numbers of reviews aren't terribly helpful, so be wary if there aren't many to look at.

For the price, it's almost impossible to beat one of these. I bought one and as soon as I started messing with it I gave my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to my son. It's sweet and easy to root, Once rooted you can add swap space for more memory, use link2sd to free up a lot of space on the main device, etc. It's as good as the Nexus 7, but it has an SD slot and an HDMI port, both missing on the Nexus. It's quad core. The built-in storage space could stand to be a little bigger. But with link2sd you can overcome that pretty easily.

This one also looks to be a great one for the price. It's going to be my next venture. It also has some really great specs. And it has more space than the one I mentioned above. I read one place that the wifi can be a little iffy. But I only saw that one place. The way it was worded I'm not really sure it was tested all that much. Anyway, I want one for the humorous name. So I can put up with a little screwiness if what I read was true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users