Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings to all

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 irathernot

irathernot

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

Greetings all. I don't know what to really say other than my friend has recommended this site, I have used programmes from it and it's nothing short of supportive. Thank you to all of you. It's everybody together that makes this site possible, I guess, and I hope that one day I can help but I won't jump the gun yet.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,057 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

welcome aboard,

What bleeping topics are most interesting to you?

I find the hardware topics most stimulating.

Most new members like the Operating Systems topics

But if you look at post count, it is easy to see the Bleeping  Security Team is keeping a very watchful eye on that subject.

Edited by synergy513, 04 September 2013 - 01:55 PM.

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

#3 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

welcome aboard,

What bleeping topics are most interesting to you?

I find the hardware topics most stimulating.

Most new members like the Operating Systems topics

But if you look at post count, it is easy to see the Bleeping  Security Team is keeping a very watchful eye on that subject.

Bleeping Security Team? do you mean moderators? 

Anyway, :hello: and :welcome: to BleepingComputers! Enjoy your stay. I'm most at anti-malware, virus and General Security sub-forums.

Edited by LazyPotato, 05 September 2013 - 04:52 AM.

#4 irathernot

irathernot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

I don't know what my main interest is yet. I had a virus which is getting resolved and used this site as recommended by a friend. Hopefully I'll find an interest and be able to support others in time, though at this point my friend will probably be laughing as he's much more in to computers and knows that my knowledge isn't massive. But, hey I can learn and I would love to help others as it's a great way forward and it's satisfying.

#5 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,057 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Excellent. the virus subject (AV) is constantly evolving and BC stays one step ahead. in other words, you are in the right spot.

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

#6 LazyPotato

LazyPotato

• Banned
  • 287 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

:rolleyes: I'm a lot of more at security and malware-analzying  than anything. I can always help you if you face a malware-related issue.

:hello: & :welcome: again

Edited by LazyPotato, 05 September 2013 - 04:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users