Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sunny324

Sunny324

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

I am Sunny324, I am from Maine, USA.  I had had help from a local computer company but they have closed down. Now I am left to my own devices and I was having problems with dumb popups that kept getting in the way of my reading emails and such.  I figured I had some virus problems but was afraid to do anything for fear of wrecking my pc.  So with your patient and very understanding explanations, I was able to figure out what to do.  I am trying to find another computer company that might be able to help me with my pc which has windows 8, but the computer tower won't turn on, so the only practical thing to do next was to use my laptop which has windows 7, I unplugged the parts of the computer tower to use to power plug, my reg. keyboard, cause I have a hard time using the laptop keyboard, and plugged in my mouse, also because I have a hard time with the laptop mouse. So, far it is a great solution for me.  Once again I thank you for all of your help.

Sunny324  :cowboy: 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,560 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

On behalf of the BC Community...any assistance provided from reading posts/topics...is part of the premise behind which our volunteers suggest/advise.

You are very welcome to such, happy computing:)!

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users