Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Explorer Toolbars Missing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hwcasey12

hwcasey12

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

I cannot figure out how to access my toolbars in windows explorer. 

I have installed an add-on toolbar (ImageRight), which is showing up fine in Internet Explorer, but is not available in Windows Explorer, in fact, no extra toolbars are available.  When I right click on the toolbar, it just gives me the option to lock the toolbar, but the list of other toolbars to choose from is missing.  

Several others in my office have installed this just fine on their PC's (same operating system, etc).  

I have attached screen shots, to show the IE toolbar and what it looks like, and how it doesn't exist on my Windows Explorer toolbar.  

ImageRight is our paperless filing system.  The toolbar gives me one click capabilities to send files to our filing system.  

Attached Files

• Attached File  IE.JPG   25.13KB   5 downloads
  • Attached File  WE.JPG   32.23KB   5 downloads

Edited by hamluis, 03 September 2013 - 02:49 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Business Applications - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BKSeoul

BKSeoul

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

When you were installing ImageRight, did you make sure to check the option for the Windows Explorer?  Sometimes programs have it as an option, but you must check mark it to install and enable it during the initial installation.

#3 hwcasey12

hwcasey12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

Thanks.  This particular software did not have this option.  It just installed.  It is working fine on my computer as a toolbar with Internet Explorer, Excel, and Word.  

#4 hwcasey12

hwcasey12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Anyone else have any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users