Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to make sure removal of PC Optimizer pro,please help

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

About 1 day ago i installed the PC Optimizer pro and it detecting about 1k over threads and I didn't believe it so I search the web regarding this PC Optimizer pro and found it is a malware and so I went to my programs and uninstalled it immediately but today my laptop seems quite slow and the games i play seem to have some sort of bug.Is the PC Optimizer pro still in my laptop? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,859 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

1. Reinstall PC Optimizer Pro

2. Install Revo Uninstaller ::http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

3. Read these instructions from boopme about "How to use revo: ::

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic431108.html/page__view__findpost__p__2717899

Follow the instructions carefully to uninstall Pc Optimiozer Pro using Revo uninstaller

When you have completed the uninstall.....Reboot.

Report back here.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#3 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

I reinstalled PC Optimizer Pro and also installed Revo Uninstaller however the Revo uninstaller could not find the PC Optimizer Pro and I had to go to programs to uninstall it and reboot.Is it the same as using the Revo Uninstaller to uninstall ? 

#4 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 5,859 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Firstly....install and run       http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/erunt/                       this will back up your registry.....just in case.

Then...      Reinstall PC Optimizer again, and this time, reboot your pc.....then look in Revo and see if it shows .......If it shows....follow the previous instructions to uninstall.

If it still does not show....report back here.

Regards,.

Edited by Condobloke, 04 September 2013 - 05:02 AM.

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

#5 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

I reinstalled PC Optimizer Pro from here http://download.cnet.com/PC-Optimizer-Pro/3000-18512_4-10590714.html

but it still does not show on Revo and it keep download all sorts of things please help 

#6 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 5,859 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

When you open Revo, there is a Search box located immediately below the word Uninstaller....

Type the name of the program  (PC Optimizer Pro) in there and allow it to search

#7 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

I tried that and could not find it. Only able to find under programs.

#8 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 5,859 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

Run Hunter mode.....instruction to do this are found under the 'help' button on the main Revo window.

Failing this, I will ask another person to help you here.

#9 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

Can't. It states No Installation Package found !Tip:Get more information for the application from the main windows and try to unistall it manually!

C:\Programs Files(x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe

Also it download things like My PC Backup and lucky leap ad.Cannot seem to find these using Revo too.

#10 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 5,859 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

Download Security Check by Screen317
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.

Please download http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/search/?keyword=adwcleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.

Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator

Click on the Scan button.

AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.

After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.

The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.

Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.

A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

Download SUPERAntiSpyware Free (aka SAS)
* Double-click SAS -setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to Check for Updates to be so it is current
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.
Be sure to reboot the computer after you post the log.

Scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
1. Hold down Control and click HERE to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
2. Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
3. NOTE :.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- 1. Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- 2. Double click on the ESET Online Scanner icon on your desktop.

4. Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
5. Click the Start button.
6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
7. Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
8. Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology

9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this will take some time to download the program for a first time, and then download updated data base (1 to 2  hours is not unusual)
10. When the scan completes, click List Threats
11. Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.
- Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
12. Click the Back button.
13. Click the Finish button
Or you can find a report at  C:\Program Files\esetonlinescanner\log.txt.

Edited by Condobloke, 04 September 2013 - 05:46 AM.

#11 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 5,859 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

Just do these one at a time......post the reports/logs back in separate posts if you like.

Regards,

#12 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.73  
   x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 10  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` 
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
Windows Defender           
Norton Internet Security   
 WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update. 
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` 
 Java 7 Update 25  
 Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.94  
 Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1 Firefox out of Date!  
 Google Chrome 29.0.1547.62  
 Google Chrome 29.0.1547.66  
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Norton ccSvcHst.exe 
 Funshion Online Funshion Funshion.exe  
 Funshion Online Funshion FunshionService.exe  
`````````````````System Health check````````````````` 
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C:  % 
````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 

#13 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

# AdwCleaner v3.002 - Report created 04/09/2013 at 18:55:02
# Updated 01/09/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 8  (64 bits)
# Username : Xuanlun - DNS-NB1348893
# Running from : C:\Users\Student-I\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Found : BackupStack
Service Found : DefaultTabSearch
Service Found : DefaultTabUpdate
Service Found : FunshionSvr
Service Found : Update lucky leap

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

File Found : C:\Users\Public\Desktop\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MyPC Backup.lnk
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MyPC Backup.lnk
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\Extensions\addon@defaulttab.com.xpi
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\Extensions\addon@defaulttab.com.xpi
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\Extensions\firefox@luckyleap.net.xpi
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\Extensions\firefox@luckyleap.net.xpi
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\searchplugins\Askcom.xml
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\searchplugins\Askcom.xml
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\searchplugins\mixidj.xml
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\searchplugins\mixidj.xml
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\user.js
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\user.js
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\Desktop\MyPC Backup.lnk
File Found : C:\Users\Student-I\Desktop\MyPC Backup.lnk
Folder Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eiimolhnbbbdagljikeckdkldgemmmlj
Folder Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eiimolhnbbbdagljikeckdkldgemmmlj
Folder Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc
Folder Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc
Folder Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\Extensions\ffxtlbr@babylon.com
Folder Found : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\Extensions\ffxtlbr@babylon.com
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultTab
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\Funshion Online
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\lucky leap
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup
Folder Found C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPC Backup 
Folder Found C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\apn
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Ask
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Babylon
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Optimizer Pro
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Optimizer Pro
Folder Found C:\ProgramData\PC Optimizer Pro
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\B1E
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\B1E
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\B1Toolbar
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\B1Toolbar
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Babylon
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Babylon
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MyPC Backup
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\Documents\optimizer pro
Folder Found C:\Users\Student-I\Documents\optimizer pro

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\DefaultTab
Key Found : HKCU\Software\BabSolution
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Default Tab
Key Found : HKCU\Software\DefaultTab
Key Found : HKCU\Software\lucky leap
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{4ADBABBD-E1CA-4F11-BD01-73B0B6E4B5BA}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{D77AA852-DEF3-43CB-A3F5-BD679DE72F32}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{4ADBABBD-E1CA-4F11-BD01-73B0B6E4B5BA}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{D77AA852-DEF3-43CB-A3F5-BD679DE72F32}
Key Found : HKCU\Software\pc optimizer pro
Key Found : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\BabSolution
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Default Tab
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\DefaultTab
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\lucky leap
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0ECDF796-C2DC-4D79-A620-CCE0C0A66CC9}
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\pc optimizer pro
Key Found : [x64] HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{4D076AB4-7562-427A-B5D2-BD96E19DEE56}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\DefaultTabBHO.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\secman.DLL
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{4ADBABBD-E1CA-4F11-BD01-73B0B6E4B5BA}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8EEE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{826D7151-8D99-434B-8540-082B8C2AE556}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{D77AA852-DEF3-43CB-A3F5-BD679DE72F32}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowser
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowser.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowserActiveX
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\DefaultTabBHO.DefaultTabBrowserActiveX.1
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{2CE4D4CF-B278-4126-AD1E-B622DA2E8339}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{66EEF543-A9AC-4A9D-AA3C-1ED148AC8EEE}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Prod.cap
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{11549FE4-7C5A-4C17-9FC3-56FC5162A994}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{C3C45C5F-2F1B-4012-A854-F89DC99F2335}
Key Found : HKLM\Software\Default Tab
Key Found : HKLM\Software\DefaultTab
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\eiimolhnbbbdagljikeckdkldgemmmlj
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\kdidombaedgpfiiedeimiebkmbilgmlc
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D77AA852-DEF3-43CB-A3F5-BD679DE72F32}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7F6AFBF1-E065-4627-A2FD-810366367D01}
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DefaultTab
Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DefaultTab Chrome
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\lucky leap
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\pc optimizer pro
Key Found : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\pc optimizer pro

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16537

Setting Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Search Page] - hxxp://search.b1.org/?bsrc=hmior&chid=c167991
Setting Found : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page] - hxxp://mixidj.delta-search.com/?babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=E07BC01885B6C5BF&affID=121136&tsp=4995

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v20.0.1 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\prefs.js ]

Line Found : user_pref("browser.search.selectedEngine", "Ask.com");
Line Found : user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://mixidj.delta-search.com/?babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=E07BC01885B6C5BF&affID=121136&tsp=4995");

[ File : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2w2l0ar7.default\prefs.js ]

Line Found : user_pref("browser.startup.homepage", "hxxp://mixidj.delta-search.com/?babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=E07BC01885B6C5BF&affID=121136&tsp=4995");

-\\ Google Chrome v29.0.1547.66

[ File : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Found : homepage
Found : urls_to_restore_on_startup

[ File : C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Found : homepage
Found : urls_to_restore_on_startup

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [10548 octets] - [04/09/2013 18:55:02]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [10609 octets] ##########

#14 holyxuan9188

holyxuan9188
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log

Generated 09/04/2013 at 07:10 PM

Application Version : 5.6.1032

Core Rules Database Version : 10742
Trace Rules Database Version: 8554

Scan type       : Quick Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:10:55

Operating System Information
 65 Edition 64-bit (Build 6.02.9200)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned      : 752
Memory threats detected   : 0
Registry items scanned    : 63082
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned        : 16624
File threats detected     : 330

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UQWE2G7B.txt [ /mmstat.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\4WZ461K4.txt [ /mmstat.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\UCYA1M77.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\CD3QAWIG.txt [ /mediav.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\IIPCLDGZ.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\W3UQVX6O.txt [ /mediav.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\MQV7KSL8.txt [ /cnzz.mmstat.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\TZCBF7AN.txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\0TBWXTT1.txt [ /cnzz.mmstat.com ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\AJHT7XVX.txt [ /doubleclick.net ]
C:\Users\Student-I\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\LHZGGKV7.txt [ /ad.yieldmanager.com ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.game-advertising-online.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.gaiainteractive.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
advertisement.asiasoftsea.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.histats.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.histats.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ewstv.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.teendiaries.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.teendiaries.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.eyeviewads.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.cnetasiapacific.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ad.mlnadvertising.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
mediaservices-d.openxenterprise.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads1.solocpm.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads1.solocpm.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtechus.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adtech.de [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.estat.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
adprudence.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
adprudence.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
srv03.adstar-media.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.unrulymedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
accounts.youtube.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.lfstmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.lfstmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.kontera.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
insight.torbit.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.flagcounter.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.overture.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mm.chitika.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tns-counter.ru [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.openstat.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.flagcounter.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.martiniadnetwork.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.elitedaily.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.elitedaily.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
insight-beacon.torbit.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.avazutracking.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.seth.avazutracking.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.seth.avazutracking.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.avazutracking.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
advertisement.asiasoftsea.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.account.live.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.account.live.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediamonitors.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediamonitors.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.singaporepolytechnic.122.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.zanox.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clickbank.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clickbank.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tracker.dailyburn.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tracker.dailyburn.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.caloriecount.about.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.caloriecount.about.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mmstat.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.cnzz.mmstat.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.aim4media.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.aim4media.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.dxpmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
famouspeople.ontoplist.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.warnerbros.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
advertising.copacet.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
advertising.copacet.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
7.rotator.wigetmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
7.rotator.wigetmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
pops.velmedia.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.velmedia.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.velmedia.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
demandmedia.trc.taboola.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
demandmedia.trc.taboola.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
a.intentmedia.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.files.bannersnack.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.files.bannersnack.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
stats.snacktools.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.harrenmedianetwork.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adserverplus.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.adform.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adform.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.unrulymedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
track.supersonicads.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.xtendmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.saymedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.saymedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.revsci.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.h.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
network.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.myroitracking.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.adlooxtracking.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.stats.matomy.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.stats.matomy.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ssl.clickbank.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ssl.clickbank.net [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads.advertdigital.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ads.advertdigital.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ads.advertdigital.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ads.advertdigital.com [ C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Autoit
C:\USERS\DEFAULT\DESKTOP\CONNECT TO P.EXE
C:\USERS\STUDENT-I\DESKTOP\CONNECT TO P.EXE

#15 Condobloke

Condobloke

• Members
  • 5,859 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

I have reported this::

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Autoit

to a Moderator for further assessment.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users