I did this and there were quite a number of files to be removed - it is re-booting now.
Clean out Temp Files -
Please download TFC, or Temp File Cleaner by Old Timer.
- Download TFC from the download link above and save the file on your desktop.
- Close ALL running applications as TFC will terminate them before attempting to clean up the temporary files.
- Double-click on the TFC icon.
- When the program opens, click on the Start button. TFC will terminate the Explorer process and all running applications and then begin the process of cleaning out all of your temp folders.
- When done, press OK to reboot your computer and finish the cleanup.
Note: Depending on how much data is currently stored in the Temp folders, this process can take quite a while to remove all of the files, so please be patient.