Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost 360

Ghost 360

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 AM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

For some reason, the keys on my hp 2000 laptop will not respond correctly. They require to be held down for some time in order to function. I'am not sure how or what I did to change it .

Thank you so much

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Judith1314

Judith1314

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Could you give us more detail information? We still don't know how to help you, because we don't quite understand your question. Thanks!

#3 Ghost 360

Ghost 360
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 AM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

I have a HP 2000 with windows 8. At the begininnig, the keyboard performed perfecatly. Now, I have to hold down the key I want to use when I type anything at all.

I don't have a clue as too find a way to make the keys on the board work instantly when pressed.It is very frustrating

#4 Judith1314

Judith1314

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Does you mean your keyboard is well, but refuse to work? Right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users