Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Uninstalled Wincalendar from Excel 2007 - comes up as error box

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sam9477Q

Sam9477Q

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

I did a search on my computer and confirmed that there isn't a trace of this uninstalled program left. Every time I open any of my Excel 2007 charts I get the error message below. After clicking thru it, I am able to open my charts but it happens every time on every chart I open & its annoying. I ran a anti spyware - anti-malware and anti-virus program just to make sure there were no issues with it and my PC came up clean. I tried copying the data from a chart and pasting it on a new blank chart - and opening a blank chart and still received the error message. Any help to eradicate this would be appreciated.

C: ProgramFiles (X86)WinCalendarV4XLA. could not be found. Check spelling of the file and verify that the file location is correct. If you are trying to open the file from your list of most recently used files, make sure the file has not been renamed, moved or deleted.

HP Desktop - 6GB - 64 bit - Win 8 - Mozilla Fire Fox - Office 2007 - Windows Live Mail - Avast Premium Security System

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Simply_Michael

Simply_Michael

• Banned Spammer
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

I think your ms-office has been corrupt, may be this is earlier symptom. You should re-install your ms-office.

#3 Sam9477Q

Sam9477Q
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Thank you - un-install then re-install? In saving current Excel & Word files before change -> a bringing over corrupt files to the newly installed Word 2007 concern - not sure..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users