Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Local Area Connection takes time to load

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 torjack

torjack

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hi guys, i'm having problem with my local area connection. When i turn on my computer it takes time for it to load up. What i usually do as of now is to click on any browser thinking that it will force it to load up fast.. So i'm looking forward to someone who could help me out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,398 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

Everything...takes time.

Can you be more explicit...how long does it take, minutes...seconds...hours?

In general, a browser is the last thing that will function, IME...being unable to be used until the firewall is active.

Louis

#3 torjack

torjack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

it takes about a minute to make it load.. that's what also i have noticed.. the local network connection won't load unless the firewall is active.. 

#4 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

A minute? :hysterical:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users