Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi there !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Beeeno

Beeeno

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Dear all

I'm Beeeno and I've dropped in here using google for troubles with SecurityHijack !! I hope to feel comfortable here and stay long !! Ciao 

Beeeno

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 synergy513

synergy513

• BC Advisor
  • 1,058 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

hello and welcome to BleepingComputer!

The PC security team here is excellent. You will find answers to the most contemporary malware topics as well as topics that are so very common.

ciao e benvenuto BleepingComputer!

Il team di sicurezza del PC qui è eccellente. Troverete le risposte alle tematiche di malware più contemporanei e argomenti che sono così molto comune.

Edited by synergy513, 02 September 2013 - 08:00 PM.

Moore's Law : 4d Graph in Progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users